Katie Price #262 Stumpy Dumpy fell off a wall, her egg has cracked & will be her down-fall!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yeah, yeah yeah! :rolleyes:
Back when she had a normal-sized mouth and relatively normal dentures! Why would they have her back now, she can hardly speak and needs to lick her big downturned trout mouth every 5 seconds, who wants to watch that. :sick:

Screen Shot 2023-03-30 at 09.42.56.png
Screen Shot 2023-03-27 at 11.49.27.png

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 43
263# Mirror Mirror on the wall take a look at this ugly Narc it’s a troll.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
Wonder if the feckless has-been is still in a sulky bad-tempered mood this morning ? That wasn’t a happy bunny in the MM yesterday, always good to see 😁 SB slinking off again, whatever he was up to with his dumb ‘Home ‘ post, who knows anymore, prob had a row, but he’ll slither back there today when she rings her little ‘Crawl Bell‘.

Seems to me it’s all ramping up as the BH nears, cracks in her bravado are showing, oh so hope she explodes in anger today, feel something big is brewing, good times for us, not so much The Skank 🍿😀

• Heart
Reactions: 37
Round and round the garden like like Narcy bear one step two steps duck off Over there.🤭
We could play around with nursery rhymes for titles,must be some blinders out there.🤣
---
Fee fie Fo fum We can smell the tit from skankys bum.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 39
We could play around with nursery rhymes for titles,must be some blinders out there.🤣
---
Fee fie Fo fum We can smell the tit from skankys bum.
Pretty sure there are many, many nursery rhyme's that could be adapted for the Gruesome 'one'......
I had a little goo_O

Ding Dong bell, Pricey has a smell
What could it be, a tampon or three
Who pulled them out, smelt like dead trout
What a brave man was that
To go down near her twit

Apologies, I'm no John Keats ( well I don't have a penis for a start!).

• Haha
Reactions: 43
I was just looking on twatter and found this old article on it going on a FOX HUNT!! :mad:

OMG though. The article itself is comedy gold...
  • Katie has started her own pony club with two of her children as members
  • They will take part in equestrian events including a hunt
  • Said controversial pursuit will help children with riding skills
  • Glamour model said she has been excluded from equestrian circles before
  • Told she couldn't go to polo match as she 'wasn't the right kind of person'
That also went well then...! and, ooooo, look.... she turned up late to a black tie dinner.

She said the members of the Cheshire hunt were all very welcoming to her club although her late attendance to their black tie dinner the night before did not go down well.
As well as interrupting the dinner by arriving late, she also shocked the diners by opting to wear a bridal gown over a cocktail dress.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 24
Round and round the garden like like Narcy bear one step two steps duck off Over there.🤭
And like a bear she sh%ts in the woods , laybys, nowhere is out of bounds , yes perhaps even golf courses which have lots of out of bounds areas.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I can’t remember which nursery rhyme, (am old,) but there is one with 'pussy in the well,' am sure someone can do something with that :sneaky:

• Haha
Reactions: 14
#263 Who’s the real narcissist ? The clues are that they’re deluded , drugged up , and always pissed.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I can’t remember which nursery rhyme, (am old,) but there is one with 'pussy in the well,' am sure someone can do something with that :sneaky:
Ding dong bell pussy in the well.Who put her in little Johnny Flyn

Some of them really are cruel aren’t they.🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 12
house number, number 1............could be cryptic for home alone,or im no. 1, or hes left her and hes gone home etc., ........its the same old tit,untill she s lags him off, they are together.

Or is he about to take a Number 1 and p%ss on her chips by spilling the beans good ol' chipolata boy .

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.