Katie Price #262 Stumpy Dumpy fell off a wall, her egg has cracked & will be her down-fall!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This is honestly the first time I've heard about this Pony Club thing she set up in 2016. (Oh look, another failed enterprise...!)

Read the last two sentences of the article..!! I LOVE IT.... Do you love it...?!!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
Oh these stories just get better and better.... There's also a video of Batnan telling someone about when she first found out about KH cheating on her...

That's my reading sorted for this afternoon...!

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Can we do a count down to the BH running to the theme of 10 green bottles?
Or "There were ten narcs in the bed and the big-titted one said roll over, roll over. They all rolled over and Carl fell out. I called The Sun and the journo said, no more narcs, humping in the bed!" Now there were 9 narcs in the bed and the big-titted one said, roll over..." I wish my son would sing this ...his monkeys version is tit!

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Oh @SmillieKylie, you just keep outdoing yourself...! When do you go into publication...? Brilliant.
Thank you, and thanks to all of you that loved my little magazine, wanna read it myself, looks hilarious inside 😀 Felt many of us, if not all of us felt real sadness at the untimely loss of Paul O’Grady yesterday, such a lovely, kind, generous and boy was he a very funny man, taken too soon. Also his love for animals shone through him, razor sharp and hysterically cutting as an act, but underneath the act a man of true compassion, he was the best in so many ways. Thought I’d try and cheer us up with a laugh at her expense, always good for the soul that. What will Issue 3 bring 😂

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 32
Oh these stories just get better and better.... There's also a video of Batnan telling someone about when she first found out about KH cheating on her...

That's my reading sorted for this afternoon...!
Now do come back and report please.🤣
---
Thank you, and thanks to all of you that loved my little magazine, wanna read it myself, looks hilarious inside 😀 Felt many of us, if not all of us felt real sadness at the untimely loss of Paul O’Grady yesterday, such a lovely, kind, generous and boy was he a very funny man, taken too soon. Also his love for animals shone through him, razor sharp and hysterically cutting as an act, but underneath the act a man of true compassion, he was the best in so many ways. Thought I’d try and cheer us up with a laugh at her expense, always good for the soul that. What will Issue 3 bring 😂
So lovely Kylie,gorgeous man.❤

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Back when she had a normal-sized mouth and relatively normal dentures! Why would they have her back now, she can hardly speak and needs to lick her big downturned trout mouth every 5 seconds, who wants to watch that. :sick:

View attachment 2065780 View attachment 2065782
Has she forgotten the time she slagged them off then...? It was only two years ago...!!!

'I performed like a seal': Katie Price slams Loose Women for bringing her on show during hard time | Daily Mail Online

• Haha
Or "There were ten narcs in the bed and the big-titted one said roll over, roll over. They all rolled over and Carl fell out. I called The Sun and the journo said, no more narcs, humping in the bed!" Now there were 9 narcs in the bed and the big-titted one said, roll over..." I wish my son would sing this ...his monkeys version is tit!
Phoebe, IF KFP was in bed with 9 others, with the size of her tit's, it must have been one almighty large bed. Her & her tits would need at least a king size bed all on their own. 😂

• Haha
Phoebe, IF KFP was in bed with 9 others, with the size of her tit's, it must have been one almighty large bed. Her & her tits would need at least a king size bed all on their own. 😂
Perhaps she had a crib side of her bed so if turning over she could out her gigantic tits in there.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
its always someone elses fault isnt it
---
I think its 10 days on sunday
so I'll start then 10 green tampons hanging from her minge

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 25
I don’t know why he bothers.We know that they continually lie.And they can’t even keep their lies straight.This week they are supposed to be together aren’t they?Is this for the benefit of the BH?
and her mental health, dont forget. ;)

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Could be her brother Danny, he is rarely pictured with her any more, he never manages a mention on KP's IG
Remember he was her 'svengali' in those awful tacky itv reality shows. He was really fascinated by her big norks :mcouldnt get enough

He has all her money stashed away. He played her like a cheap fiddle. IMO

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.