Katie Price #260 Was it really Mothers Day cos KP's off and away-to fix its Turkey-Teef, but NOT in L.A.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So it looks like Bunny is at school but not Jett
Why is KP always holding Jett hand?
So he doesn’t run away from the bleeping hateful monster. That poor boy looks desolate, bless his cotton socks - oh hang on, HE’S NOT WEARING ANY! She can’t even manage basic parenting.

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 37
Back in the DM again… saved the pics so you don’t have to click on the article

Family affair: Katie Price, 44, was playing the doting mother as she stepped out in London's Soho on Tuesday after arriving back in the UK from her Thai holiday (L-R: Katie's son Harvey, 20, her on-off fiancé Carl Woods, 34, and son Jett, nine)

So looks like Jett is still off from school, assuming Bunny is at school
Poor Jett looks so bloody sad.

• Sad
Reactions: 31
Don't know if this has been mentioned?
But this-did you know there's ACTUAL REAL GEMSTONES in those barf bombs 🤣🤣🤣
Is it a Diamond or a Sapphire,are they insured hahaaa,honestly who wrote that crap?

Real gemstones my bleeping arse 🤣
I reckon they are crystals, crystal meff

• Haha
Reactions: 13
What are the possibilities that 'it' has been driving again without a seatbelt and her stupid lumpy face, forehead, eye and teeth have collided with the steering wheel or dashboard?

• Haha
Reactions: 23
2 questions , 1) Is the guy behind her a fan and has dressed up as her? 2) Why is she wearing a sort of 1970s swirly suit and cardigan? She's back to looking like Mrs Overalls.

View attachment 2045818 View attachment 2045822 View attachment 2045823

I couldn't resist making a pic out of that 😀❤❤😊😘 xx

Resizer_16794338347383.jpg

Cole looks like he should be smoking a pipe, I leave the pipe in colour as it shows it up more 😀.

Resizer_16794338415731.jpg

Ooohh that gave me an idea, I add some colour 😄🤭 x...

Resizer_16794340381771.jpg

Back tomorrow love from Pom 🥰

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 68
I notice she put the video of Harvey sleeping with her on Sunday, Mother's day, on her TikTok, then it disappeared the next day.
Talking of H, there was a really disgusting tweet on twatter the other day about the wall incident and certain X-rated stuff. I better not post it on here as it's vile 😶

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 15
Why has she coloured her nose in purple.
Could be any number of things. Alcoholic nose, poor circulation due to ❄, being bleeping cold hence needing to wear a coat (take bleeping care of your kids you selfish witch) or it could just be mother nature witch-slapping the mother fucker. Either way she looks a bleeping fright

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 35
So Skank hasn’t done a runner, but oh boy don’t they all look really miserable in those latest ‘walking’ photos, honestly what a crappy existence her and him lead, wandering around doing nothing all the time, everything they do looks so aimless and pointless, what a terrible life, all the money she had/still has and her life is so tragically empty, as is his.

I thought H had lost a bit of weight when we saw him recently, but sadly doesn’t look like it. As others have said, he is now heading for serious health problems, doesn’t seem to me that the college are progressing well with his healthy eating/exercise regime. Not blaming them, I know they will be trying, but due to the way his mother has indulged him I‘m guessing it’s very difficult to deny H what he craves food-wise, appears the college are fighting a losing battle, this is really bad for H….yeah Skank is a great Mum to H….such BS, she has done this, it could have been controlled during his formative years but she just couldn’t be bothered could she, easier to just shut him up with pizza and cake 😞

Have to say I am pissing myself seeing Sink-Boy there, he now looks every inch what we joke about….an errand-boy/hired-hand/chauffeur 😂 Look at him, doesn’t look happy, doesn‘t look like her boyfriend (he’s not, we know that 😁) and it really shows now, looks more like a bodyguard. Good to see he knows his place now., what a sad little thing he is, can‘t stop laughing at him these days, the millionaire zeleb with his little blue tick, but there for all to see he’s absolutely nothing, just her accessory to do her bidding.

I feel our karma is arriving Tattlers, sometimg is amiss with her, it’s unravelling, roll on BH, 💩 appears to be getting real for her 👊🏾😁

6A5FBD2D-29D9-4DB0-9C62-4F97BF2C779A.gif

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 45
What are the possibilities that 'it' has been driving again without a seatbelt and her stupid lumpy face, forehead, eye and teeth have collided with the steering wheel or dashboard?
I don't wish harm on anyone, but, we are not that lucky.

Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.