Katie Price #260 Was it really Mothers Day cos KP's off and away-to fix its Turkey-Teef, but NOT in L.A.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I do wonder how KP is getting away with not sending Jett to school
I can only think she is working on the logic that if he is being “kept back a year”’as Bunny said on an IG story that there is no point in sending him until September - that’s how her twisted mind works, that poor boy is being isolated and she isn’t helping his development at all.

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 37
I can only think she is working on the logic that if he is being “kept back a year”’as Bunny said on an IG story that there is no point in sending him until September - that’s how her twisted mind works, that poor boy is being isolated and she isn’t helping his development at all.
It’s so hard to see him looking so sad, and probably bloody freezing dressed like that. Kieron must be beside himself with worry over his poor son.
It breaks my heart, so imagine how his dad must feel.

• Sad
Reactions: 32
I assumed she only booked into the priory to help her drink driving cases.
God I hope she doesn’t go back in here, I live very close to it, and used to have the pleasure of seeing her drive herself there every morning. It’s so strange she didn’t have to stay there and was allowed to leave, I thought you usually boarded in patient for treatment 🤷‍♀️

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 35
She might dodge it but she can still be judged in the tit without attending.......I might become religious and start praying 😅
---

What a tight cow, surely she can afford someone to keep it clean maybe a few days a week whilst she's so 'busy'? I work for someone who's mega-rich and they have 2 people to clean the stables out and feed, one person to exercise the horses when they can't. A responsible human being will either pay up for correct care or not have the horses.
I'm worried about those little kittens. She won't have been happy to come back from her month+ holiday to discover piddle everywhere whilst no-one around to house train them.

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 20
It’s so hard to see him looking so sad, and probably bloody freezing dressed like that. Kieron must be beside himself with worry over his poor son.
It breaks my heart, so imagine how his dad must feel.
I know - it upsets me, so I can’t imagine what it must feel like for him. When her downfall comes I hope it’s bleeping skyscraper high.
---
Latest ..
That is her life, scrounging freebies.

• Sad
Reactions: 24
What are the possibilities that 'it' has been driving again without a seatbelt and her stupid lumpy face, forehead, eye and teeth have collided with the steering wheel or dashboard?
i still prefer to think the valley girls did her for keeping them waiting for two hours 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I can’t believe she thought it was okay to walk around the elephant place in that tiny bikini top. Does she really think she’s still 17? Okay for the beach but she could have put a t shirt or shirt over the top whilst she was walking around. She is beyond embarrassing.
She’s not only embarrassing, she’s bleeping disrespectful! God I dislike her!!

• Sad
Reactions: 28
What's SB carrying her handbag for 🤣
Because he's a big girls blouse that's why. Kipper has grown a third lip into a triple pout-trout.
And I love that headline, 'Katie Price, 44, WAS PLAYING the doting mother!'
---
God I hope she doesn’t go back in here, I live very close to it, and used to have the pleasure of seeing her drive herself there every morning. It’s so strange she didn’t have to stay there and was allowed to leave, I thought you usually boarded in patient for treatment 🤷‍♀️
You saw her drive herself to the Priory?? :eek:
---
Has her nose gone on holiday?
The nose has gone a'hunting for snow. Probably on the piste as we speak.
---
Has her nose gone on holiday?
The nose has gone a'hunting for snow. Probably on the piste as we speak.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.