Katie Price #260 Was it really Mothers Day cos KP's off and away-to fix its Turkey-Teef, but NOT in L.A.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I wonder what’s going on behind the scenes.🤔Hope she is being investigated,we can but hope.the vile bleep.

• Heart
Reactions: 33
I bet skank would get the septic system sorted out fast enough if there was MONEY in there :)
---

Gotta show off those delightful tattoos of course :)
Might be where the missing gold is from the Brinks Matt gold robbery. Yeah I've just watched it lol.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
They must think there's an intruder when they wake up and look in the bathroom mirror.
I'd be curious to see their passport pics, border control must stop them every time. Saying that though it must be illegal to use filtered pics on identifying documents surely 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 19
the state of her eye
The state of her whole face. Even her nose looks Blue. And all the lumps & sores on her lips. Jeez, she looks worse than ever. Still at a loss to understand what's going on with poor Jett. The lad must be freezing. Harvey looks huge again. How his heart stands the strain of carrying that weight 😮 :cry:

• Sad
Reactions: 30
Oh no Muddles.... we want to click on the article so that we can read all the blurb.... i.e. doting mother, flowing locks, striped ensemble, etc. We need to bleed.... I love seeing Batnan in her jimjams....
(I'm also trying to work out if Cole is dressing to the right these days because it seems to be wobbling about in the series of of photos by Backgrid...)

Katie Price and on-off fiancé Carl Woods step out with her sons | Daily Mail Online

View attachment 2045727
WHY HAVE ALL THE OTHER PEOPLE IN THE BACKGROUND GOT COATS ON(because it is cold)yet she drags the kids out in shorts t,shirts and no socks(then again i suppose it not such a big issue after all they are only walking down the street for a few minutes so backgrid can take the picture they will then be back in the car)i have never seen a picture with her out with the kids with them having coats on
---
it does not look like she as the REAL EXPENSIVE ENGAGEMNET RING ANYMORE think they have had to flog it(i know she will now be flashing her hand in the next pictures with one on)

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 27
Well I looked at the pictures and thought that KP was showing off what a good mum she is with her disabled boys
Not that I believe that Jett has problems (only her)

Reactions: 17
Poor lad, has he only come home with 1 t shirt? Bet she hasn't even washed it for him :sick:

View attachment 2045795

View attachment 2045798
The state of her face ...
---
WHY HAVE ALL THE OTHER PEOPLE IN THE BACKGROUND GOT COATS ON(because it is cold)yet she drags the kids out in shorts t,shirts and no socks(then again i suppose it not such a big issue after all they are only walking down the street for a few minutes so backgrid can take the picture they will then be back in the car)i have never seen a picture with her out with the kids with them having coats on
---
it does not look like she as the REAL EXPENSIVE ENGAGEMNET RING ANYMORE think they have had to flog it(i know she will now be flashing her hand in the next pictures with one on)
Carol probably missed paying a 50p istalment to HSamuels

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 20
I don't know if it's true but there's a few comments on her IG saying that Princess has unliked Skank's posts.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
Well 3 weeks until BH
Wonder what will happen will she get into trouble for promoting all her company’s

Reactions: 19
The state of her whole face. Even her nose looks Blue. And all the lumps & sores on her lips. Jeez, she looks worse than ever. Still at a loss to understand what's going on with poor Jett. The lad must be freezing. Harvey looks huge again. How his heart stands the strain of carrying that weight 😮 :cry:
C58CC9CF-4F64-4EDB-A146-4F909A1F766E.jpeg

I never fully understood the saying dragged through a hedge backwards, till I saw this picture.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 31
Nooooo we WANT the Karma Bus to get to it then run the bleeping witch over! ( Then reverse over it a few dozen tines to make sure it's dealt with sufficiently)

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.