Katie Price #259 Couldn't be bothered to wash her kegs, so had them tattooed on instead!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
i looked on uniques page on FB, there is one photo of her on it (looking tit compared to the girls (at least half her age), no mentions of the night etc., very strange, im sure if it had been a great night. there would have been loads of photos,great comments and a promise of another booking soon, as this was such a great success.I think it must have gone down like a lead balloon, skanky stinking the place out,pissing off the people waiting for hours and the staff must have realised the ONLY way to improve her looks would be, to double bag it ! NO CHANCE of them falling for that again !
Or maybe theyre keeping quiet about it because they've figured she's going to lose them money? Maybe sales are down because nobody wants to look like a fire damaged Barbie crack house bleep? 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Wasn't it an MP who owned it Willow,, i can imagine it to have been immaculate inside and out with all the grounds landscaped must have cost thousands a year just on the garden and maintenance of the tennis court and pool. Then chuck in the stables and rest of the land there was no way even at skanks height of fame she could afford to run it. It's just a shell now ready to be bulldozed.
MP or Magistrate... Not sure Stan. Even so, she's ruined the place. It's like a trailer park trash hovel now. Anyone buying it, would just knock it down.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
View attachment 2042716All I see is when I look at her name on the wall is KATIE PRICK
I still can't force myself to watch any of this utter tripe. BUT, OH, MY, ACTUAL, GOD 😳😳😳😳 what in the name of holy hell is going on there?? Did someone just Google 'easy craft ideas for toddlers' 😂😂 Channel 4 have absolutely taken the piss with this. Is she so blinded by her own self importance that she can't see this? And the moron fans "gushing" about how brilliant it all is & how clever & creative she is..... seriously, go treat yourself to another bottle of Lambrini 🤦

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
I still can't force myself to watch any of this utter tripe. BUT, OH, MY, ACTUAL, GOD 😳😳😳😳 what in the name of holy hell is going on there?? Did someone just Google 'easy craft ideas for toddlers' 😂😂 Channel 4 have absolutely taken the piss with this. Is she so blinded by her own self importance that she can't see this? And the moron fans "gushing" about how brilliant it all is & how clever & creative she is..... seriously, go treat yourself to another bottle of Lambrini 🤦
There’s also Sink-Boy’s attic room, look at him there, loving it he is, Sink-Boy approves of her decorating taste, well I don’t think he has a choice, what madam wants, madam gets 👍🏾

00FE6E5B-144E-4655-9E4E-7FD33F1751F5.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
MP or Magistrate... Not sure Stan. Even so, she's ruined the place. It's like a trailer park trash hovel now. Anyone buying it, would just knock it down.
It was doing my head in Willow,, so had a look it was cabinet minister Francis Maude. So you can bet it was in tip top condition with the latest security and CCTV and now looks like that after 7yrs just a complete pigsty and a pig for an owner.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
It was doing my head in Willow,, so had a look it was cabinet minister Francis Maude. So you can bet it was in tip top condition with the latest security and CCTV and now looks like that after 7yrs just a complete pigsty and a pig for an owner.
Glad you found that out. Yes, I was there, not long after she moved in. It was lovely. Very clean, lots of beams & oak, which she hated. I did ask why she wanted the house, when she didn't like the inside. Said because it was near Whitestables her previous house & she liked the area & it had more land than the previous house. She immediately started ripping the guts out of the beautiful house & getting the lovely oak doors & stairs painted.

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 29
There’s also Sink-Boy’s attic room, look at him there, loving it he is, Sink-Boy approves of her decorating taste, well I don’t think he has a choice, what madam wants, madam gets 👍🏾

View attachment 2042751
Why does he look like he has come round to visit his Mum and found out she has turned his childhood bedroom into a tit shoe closet 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 30
My pet peeve with cooking shows like Saturday Kitchen and that Alan Titchmarsh stupid barn show, all shows of that ilk is this. Whenever the guests taste or drink anything prepared, it’s always, ‘That’s marvellous, wow, delicious‘ etc. Not every single dish or glass of drink can be the best you’ve ever had. No real reaction, no. That’s a little salty for me, or greasy, or undercooked etc.
The pink craft bedroom is easily, far and away, the worst ever work of decoration I have ever seen in my life. If someone smeared faeces over the walls it would improve it. It looks like someone went to county books and picked up £1 bags of foam shapes, Pom poms and other cheap tripe. Truly awful.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
I was thinking earlier,first time I read about her she was 18 I believe,I think it must have been the scum,she had an affair with married footballer,she sold the story to the scum,I can’t remember for the life of me who the bloke was,First time I noticed IT.
The first time I noticed IT @Dollylovesshoes was on the news. My OH and I kept laughing as there was a trouble afoot. Jordan was continually mentioned with tea-towel head, Yassar Arrafat.
'She gets everywhere' we giggled.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Looking at how the MM used to be, let’s remind ourselves about the interior design skills of The Skank, basically coming from the mind of someone with the mental-age of my daughter when she was a toddler.

We all remember the barbie wall but for me that uneven tragic DVD table was a personal favourite, have to say it did make me laugh till I nearly wet myself on first viewing, absolute classic 💩 from Skank, what a make-over Queen she isn’t 🤦🏽‍♀️….

View attachment 2042671
View attachment 2042673
I bet Lawrence Llewelen Bowen wishes he had such taste and style. Also that lady with the curly hair that does interior design. Forgotten her name.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Junior is appearing at the O2 academy Islington tonight. Wonder if mummy dearest is going to gatecrash?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.