Katie Price #259 Couldn't be bothered to wash her kegs, so had them tattooed on instead!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I've heard her say a couple of times, including on that disastrous GB interview, that she was writing a new book. I suppose its like everything else she says she's going to do but never does...!
I hope so! I also hope the National Union of Ghost Writers (NUGW) will blackball the thing to spare their members and US from her shite

• Haha
Reactions: 18
The people that owned that house before she purchased it, must be absolutely gutted how it's been ruined. Wonder what's happened about the raw sewage situation, that council have sent her legal letters? Health hazard that will cost many, many thousands to rectify. There's no way she can afford the bills for that house. What bank account, I wonder are utilities etc coming out of? Must cost thousands too, to fill those oil tanks for the heating which will be on 24/7.
That septic system needs REPLACING, not a swill-out with a thousand gallons of water which OF COURSE would be sloshed straight out across the gardens with the rest of her tit, so her stating C4 "ficks dit" when they did that first series of bollocks at Trampy has NO WAY repaired it up-to-acceptable-specs! Were we not told that in order to get that place back up to the bare minimum so it would scrape through the Legal Levels it would cost £250k, a huge sum because of the new pipework involved, the filtration system and then trucking-away all the poisoned soil? No way would C4 fork out that when they can get away with a tenner per room and a crate of reject Barbie dolls inside the dump!! That is not FIXED by any stretch of the imagination!! :mad:

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 25
They could just not delete things, I don't really I just forget.

I'm not even sure the texts showed what she claims. Sounds to me like she gets intensely jealous and paranoid and demands to see texts. She was on film doing it with Boyson, and years before that going through all Pete's phone calls. Boyson told her she was being ridiculous as the texts were some business thing, Pete's phone calls were room service.
Projecting isn’t she because she knows what she’s doing. I would put money on her cheating in every single relationship she’s been in.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
I thought it looked quite nice before, classic style and plants like wisteria growing on the house. Of course, Skank probably had all the plants ripped out. It's not a surprise that she wouldn't appreciate that or want things in keeping with the Arts and Crafts style and period of the house. Apparently it had an orchard too. I may be biased though because I'm a gardener. ;)

View attachment 2042510
and now look at the state if the place! Open-legged, tatty, reject Barbies sellotaped on the wall, feathers glued on, glittery pink garbage everwhere, crap bits of DIY involving spray cans of pink paint................................ Yeah luvverly innit

As to the septic pollution last year I did write to 'orsham council who said "Not our problem, thats Southern Water" so I emailed them too about it. Basically Southern Water will only act on a complaint IF its someone directly affected in the area complaining about an issue, so unless we have someone on here who lives in 'Orsham or the surrounding area then Southern Water are perfectly happy for the locals affected to have skanky's shite flowing through their taps. They are not interested in pursuing the fact, likewise the Green Party for the area never even bothered to reply to me.
Do we have anybody around the area willing to give Southern Water a rocket up the arse over it? Please bear in mind that a huge proportion of the household water for this region comes from aquifers which are directly fed by groundwater, therefore all the filth you see on this photo will seep through into those aquifers and then be taken-up by pumps to be used by the region, like the stuff you use to make a cuppa or bath your children in. Southern Water do not care at all :(
---
Projecting isn’t she because she knows what she’s doing. I would put money on her cheating in every single relationship she’s been in.
Her shreiking at Boyson over it is on one of the early wikis

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
It’s John Arne Riise, the footballer, she also had to check on her cctv to see what she had got up to with his mate, so much for not having one night stands!
Do you know, it does make me laugh about how she calls all her men for cheating, then just shags whoever turns up for a party no matter who she,s with.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
Wonder if she will keep a low profile after Georgia Harrison's documentary is aired tonight? Hopefully AR has, or will be asked to comment on being a victim.
I doubt he will be asked to comment, sorry to say!
---
Do you know, it does make me laugh about how she calls all her men for cheating, then just shags whoever turns up for a party no matter who she,s with.
And she puts them all down and body shames them all and says they're awful and she deserved more, she's a complete headcase!
She would have snapped that footballer's hand off if he'd proposed because she always wants whatever money and status she can get until a 'better' option. If they don't fall for her love-bombing then she gets nasty.

Last edited:
  • Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 24
I thought it looked quite nice before, classic style and plants like wisteria growing on the house. Of course, Skank probably had all the plants ripped out. It's not a surprise that she wouldn't appreciate that or want things in keeping with the Arts and Crafts style and period of the house. Apparently it had an orchard too. I may be biased though because I'm a gardener. ;)

View attachment 2042510
Looking at how the MM used to be, let’s remind ourselves about the interior design skills of The Skank, basically coming from the mind of someone with the mental-age of my daughter when she was a toddler.

We all remember the barbie wall but for me that uneven tragic DVD table was a personal favourite, have to say it did make me laugh till I nearly wet myself on first viewing, absolute classic 💩 from Skank, what a make-over Queen she isn’t 🤦🏽‍♀️….

2FDCBF43-A44C-42BE-9891-E1311BCBAB2F.png

ECA0AD29-8D30-4837-A2D5-F33094EF02A7.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
I would say so, totally. She plays off every man she's with against other 'options'. With Leandro it was Mr X, with Cole it's been Boyson, with Boyson it was Charles Drury, with Pete it was the horse bloke and others, Kieran it was 7 blokes apparently......rinse and repeat.

I don't really care if people want to shag around but don't make out you're the victim, lie about it to every single partner or use it to blackmail people, that makes you something else entirely.

• Heart
Reactions: 35
I would say so, totally. She plays off every man she's with against other 'options'. With Leandro it was Mr X, with Cole it's been Boyson, with Boyson it was Charles Drury, with Pete it was the horse bloke and others, Kieran it was 7 blokes apparently......rinse and repeat.

I don't really care if people want to shag around but don't make out you're the victim, lie about it to every single partner or use it to blackmail people, that makes you something else entirely.
We ALL know what it makes her though. S L AAAAAAAAAAAAAG! :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Looking at how the MM used to be, let’s remind ourselves about the interior design skills of The Skank, basically coming from the mind of someone with the mental-age of my daughter when she was a toddler.

We all remember the barbie wall but for me that uneven tragic DVD table was a personal favourite, have to say it did make me laugh till I nearly wet myself on first viewing, absolute classic 💩 from Skank, what a make-over Queen she isn’t 🤦🏽‍♀️….

View attachment 2042671
View attachment 2042673
God those feathers stuck on the wall and the deep, clashing colours everywhere! I think she's actually devalued the house. Imagine going to see
a house and having to factor in all the extra painting of walls you'd need to pay for to get a neutral look again?

• Haha
Me neither. Checked him out on Wiki and it is just like her numerous bankruptcies.
As a Liverpool fan I've heard him. He was a good player. Sure there was n incident involving him, Craig Bellamy and a golf club in Portugal once. Lol

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 13

View attachment 2042671
View attachment 2042673
Its like walking into a migraine.

• Haha
  • Heart

View attachment 2042671
View attachment 2042673
Its like a cheap market stall version of Changing Rooms

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.