Katie Price #259 Couldn't be bothered to wash her kegs, so had them tattooed on instead!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I am surprised we didn’t get pictures of Harvey Jett and Bunny giving her cards they made for her

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
I am surprised we didn’t get pictures of Harvey Jett and Bunny giving her cards they made for her
I think she’s off somewhere - there is no way she would have missed a “my babies/world/everything” post on Mothers Day. Like @Stan Butler said, some of her teeth have probably fallen out and she is away getting them sorted - something is off.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 28
@Pom Bear could you possibly do your magic with a ‘Cryptic Cole’ pic? Something like sink boy wearing a turban or something??? I don’t have the materials….
---
I think she’s off somewhere - there is no way she would have missed a “my babies/world/everything” post on Mothers Day. Like @Stan Butler said, some of her teeth have probably fallen out and she is away getting them sorted - something is off.
@Stan Butler reckon one of the valley girls sparked her out and she lost some teeth? They dont take any crap round there.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
@Pom Bear could you possibly do your magic with a ‘Cryptic Cole’ pic? Something like sink boy wearing a turban or something??? I don’t have the materials….
---

@Stan Butler reckon one of the valley girls sparked her out and she lost some teeth? They dont take any crap round there.

I've had a go, I've not read the thread so I take a guess and added Cole in three types of turban..bath turban, religious turban and fashion turban. Hope they ok, love from Pom 💖❤🤗💗🥰😘 xx.
If I've got it wrong I be back tomorrow night for any other suggestions 💖😘 xx

Resizer_16792696268843.jpg

Resizer_16792696443635.jpg

Resizer_16792696166161.jpg

---
He'd make a fab Mystic Meg
One for tomorrow 😄😀❤💕🤗💗🥰😘 xx

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 72
@Pom Bear

I’m loving it!!! The one with the red turban is closest to my imagination. However, they are all cracking. Just have to wait for sink boy to reel off some thoughts.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
He might actually have her real nose cos I’m sure she’s no idea where it is……..
I heard she's been searching high and low for it - somewhere between her ar$e and her elbow, methinks...😉
---
When my children say they love me
I tell them I love them too
Oh My! I really do think there is $#It happening within the clampet's clan:
Mild and ambiguous mothers day posts from the kids,
then there was Kippers' tribute to the Immortal Amy.
Obviously not penned by IT, just a copied crummy American greeting, not personal to AFP in any way shape or form. She's never, ever referred to AFP as 'mama' or 'mommy.'

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
duck me , just seen these, you’d think it was two different women , and in the one with junior well it just looks deformed like it’s stood to close to the fire, , anyway don’t want to hear any more stuff about our Skanky one not looking after her pets ,
The slugs look healthier than ever , although it always looks to me like they’re making a run for it
---
duck me , just seen these, you’d think it was two different women , and in the one with junior well it just looks deformed like it’s stood to close to the fire, , anyway don’t want to hear any more stuff about our Skanky one not looking after her pets ,
The slugs look healthier than ever , although it always looks to me like they’re making a run for it
These pics are the dreams , then there’s the reality

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
this is an old photo,jr looks about 13,bet the message is an old one too 😂
---
Sorry if it’s been asked/mentioned already but any idea who this ‘Mr X’ is she was banging on about in one of the book excerpts @DC16 posted?
wonder if leo ever wrote a book about it,because he would know ?
---
I think she’s wearing these bikini bottoms
didnt she say she got matching bikinis for the kids too,i think they are bunnys and shes squeased her fat arse into them to look sexy,either that or she found them on the floor and put them, on thinking they were hers

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 20
So posts old pictures of Mum, only old pictures with P & J, surely they would post more recent ones 🤔
Has Claire filtered herself on that pic? She looks 20 years younger than I remember her looking

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.