Katie Price #259 Couldn't be bothered to wash her kegs, so had them tattooed on instead!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Which book are these extracts from - an old or newly published one?
She hasn’t had any newly published. They are all her old ones. I doubt she would get a new one published, can you imagine the number of lawsuits she would have on her hands through her lies! Although I would love to know what she would say!

Reactions: 29
"Bad loser"? FFS people only voted for the thing to remain in there so long because they wanted to punish It!
And NO, it would never have said "Well done" to anybody else either
---
shes bleeping deranged,spitful and unhindged, how on Gods earth she has those kids,is beyond me. she was unfaithful to kieron and this is when he was then caught being unfaithful, that in its self would tell any normal person the marrige is over and they have both checked out. but she got to be the victim again. shes not a victim shes the abusive crazy ex no one wants. kieron sounds like a wet lettuce in this too,but how much is the truth and not a novel that she has invented in that deranged mind of hers.shes going to live her life friendless,blokeless,skint and scarred,forever a party for one,embarassing her self and family. it must be like treading on eggshells, around her incase it triggers her,all her own doing though. shes a hateful witch and deserves everything she gets !
Kieron was someone she could bully and dominate, hence why he was selected to be The One of the moment.
Maybe we should Gofundme a Ghostwriter for him after this custody crap is dealt with then he can destroy the thing in print as she has done him?
---
If I responded to every lie in all the pages you’ve read DC, this post would be longer than her books. Utter Bollx on every single page. WHY has this lazy mutant not bothered to learn Makaton herself, if it’s a way for Harvey to communicate? Because she’s too lazy & self centred. Honestly I’ve never read someone to lie constantly. Very little about Kieron, Alex, Leo, Harvey’s accident or illnesses is true. Some of H’s health issues are correct, but she’s really stringing out his diagnosis. I’m utterly gob smacked at what she’s written. Lovely DC, how you’ve managed to read this tripe, is beyond belief. You’ve taken more than one for the team. ❤💋
Imagine if DC had paid full cost price for this bullshit?
Like you Willow I cannot read it or I'd be on a rampage about the house smashing stuff up à le Harvey stylie, besides which this bleeping crap should not be an autobiography anyway because its bleeping FICTION!! Sorry about the effs but REALLY????????? :mad::poop:
---
For the love of God woman - just stop 🤢🤢🤢🤢
Square Blob Skankpants is back :)

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
It’s John Arne Riise, the footballer, she also had to check on her cctv to see what she had got up to with his mate, so much for not having one night stands!
but she never cheated in her relationships she was the one that was always cheated on(if only that ghost writer was still alive she would be suing her)

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Still looks better than skanky though :)
They must share the same surgeon . . Is one eye bigger than the other a specialty?
---
Sadly I fear this is only the beginning, think we may see more and more photos like this as she exposes her butchered body in ever more skanky skimpy clothing…..the woman has no shame or embarrassment, and her addled brain thinks this is one sexxxxxy Love Island style model strutting her stuff…..it’s a pain we are gonna have to get used to. Buckle-up we all gonna need big sick-buckets, it ain’t gonna be pretty 🤮😁
Yes, let's not forget that she reckons she recently got mistaken for Ekin-Su 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 24
I am surprised we didn’t get pictures of Harvey Jett and Bunny giving her cards they made for her
I think as others pointed out, something happened to her teeth. So given nobody in UK would risk carry out any dental cosmetic procedures, she's secretly flitted off to Turkey or Belgium with Crawl. Looking at the stumps she had left in her mouth, before the Tippex White gum shield she had, I would say she's going to have problems. May end up with false teeth, in jar by the side of her bed, at this rate. Be interesting to see if there are any changes to her mouth. Probably the pictures we saw are a few days old & she went Saturday.

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 34
I think as others pointed out, something happened to her teeth. So given nobody in UK would risk carry out any dental cosmetic procedures, she's secretly flitted off to Turkey or Belgium with Crawl. Looking at the stumps she had left in her mouth, before the Tippex White gum shield she had, I would say she's going to have problems. May end up with false teeth, in jar by the side of her bed, at this rate. Be interesting to see if there are any changes to her mouth. Probably the pictures we saw are a few days old & she went Saturday.
If they get caught at the airport it will be Wayne & Waynetta on tour again ... Millionaire Business Man Carol will have 'whisked her away for a 'much needed' 'rekindling our love' holiday or 'baby making' holiday ... If she goes without J&B then they will finally be back with their dad due to SS or court ... quietly and unmentioned by Kipper so it doesn't make the papers ... Slimy will be hovering about to carry the bags and take rubbish pictures for backgrid even if they aren't caught at the airport for use later on... In cahoots with Cardigan

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 25
I was thinking earlier,first time I read about her she was 18 I believe,I think it must have been the scum,she had an affair with married footballer,she sold the story to the scum,I can’t remember for the life of me who the bloke was,First time I noticed IT.

• Wow
Reactions: 17
Interesting…
She has some very strange people as her so called best friends if they not only sleep with her husband but also keep copies of his texts to show her at a later date! Who does that? Not a friend that's for sure.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
For anyone new here and wondering ... Cardigan is Chad Daddy Carols on off excuse for zleb management ... Used to be in partnership with Slimy until a fake fallout (clearly still in cahoots) ... He is called cardigan because he favours wearing bejewelled cardigans like this ... Claimed to have had loads of plastic surgery and turkey teef and this is the best he can manage to look. Another professional with a face you can trust .....

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 32
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.