Katie Price #259 Couldn't be bothered to wash her kegs, so had them tattooed on instead!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Got that little voice in my head again saying deflection, deflection, deflection that picture looks very altered and probably taken in Thailand, that little voice is saying skanks going to do a moonlight and sneak off to get fixed, think something happened and she's lost a few teeth that's why no pictures she's deflecting making out nothings wrong but i'll bet she's lost some teeth and she's ready to leave if not already on her way. 😎

• Haha
Reactions: 30
DE4DD2DF-281F-4689-8019-4CCD42D12C47.jpeg
Tidy up you scummy c**t ffs
Those crap faux flowers in that vase and the dust 🤢
Everything is TACKY

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 32
For the love of God woman - just stop 🤢🤢🤢🤢
weirdest body I've ever seen ( even if you take the giant space hoppers out of the equation) like a 10 year old boy from the front,absolutely no waist and little over liposuctioned legs. Absolute state

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
IMG_20230319_192343.jpg

What are the snail trail marks from?
Actually I am not gonna go there...

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 30
Nope post all the pictures you want skank as deflection but that little voice in my head's getting louder, something was clearly wrong with your gob when you picked H up and there's been no sighting of you for two days,, that's plenty of time for sink boy to drive you to get an emergency quick fix. 😎
chrome_screenshot_1679253584324.png

There and back after a quick fix in less than a day. 😎

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
Yeah, but what did she say about Danny C’s room….that it was a tip…
She’d have been right at home there then. What a hypocrite!! 😅
Mind you, I have cleaning stuff all over my coffee table at the moment so I can’t really talk 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15
About Princess and her makeup, random.
The end. Thank f***!
What did I learn, not much I didn’t already know. A fantasist, narcissistic of the highest level. How she is a diva, moaned her whole way though every autobiography, had to be all about her constantly. One rule for her, one for everyone else. Bully. Liar. witch. Spiteful, revengeful. No manners, no respect towards anyone else. Expects diamonds and presents constantly. Drinker. Addict.
Absolutely nothing down to earth about her in the slightest.
Doesn’t ever learn from her mistakes.
Has been in therapy all her life.
Her life is definitely Groundhog Day.

Attachments

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 33
Well I downed quite a bit of Gin after seeing that horror-show post from Skank, and even though it hurt to create it, I done a thing.

Where Skank now belongs, Horror Films….Shudder 😱🤮….

4FAA2CBC-8270-4DDD-8968-A48ED9E7A8E6.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
The end. Thank f***!
What did I learn, not much I didn’t already know. A fantasist, narcissistic of the highest level. How she is a diva, moaned her whole way though every autobiography, had to be all about her constantly. One rule for her, one for everyone else. Bully. Liar. witch. Spiteful, revengeful. No manners, no respect towards anyone else. Expects diamonds and presents constantly. Drinker. Addict.
All i can say is that's saved me a journey DC,, i was on my way to burn down that shop you got those books from to stop you buying any more to save you from this madness. 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 24
The end. Thank f***!
Pretty sad commentary when you read all this about her life.... As much as she's done herself over with all the surgery, gear, the wonderful cole.... She still seems to get away with everything and that is what makes people mad, it's so unfair and unjust 😫

• Sad
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.