Katie Price #259 Couldn't be bothered to wash her kegs, so had them tattooed on instead!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m sorry I drove you to that! 😂😂❤❤
Sadly I fear this is only the beginning, think we may see more and more photos like this as she exposes her butchered body in ever more skanky skimpy clothing…..the woman has no shame or embarrassment, and her addled brain thinks this is one sexxxxxy Love Island style model strutting her stuff…..it’s a pain we are gonna have to get used to. Buckle-up we all gonna need big sick-buckets, it ain’t gonna be pretty 🤮😁

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Sadly I fear this is only the beginning, think we may see more and more photos like this as she exposes her butchered body in ever more skanky skimpy clothing…..the woman has no shame or embarrassment, and her addled brain thinks this is one sexxxxxy Love Island style model strutting her stuff…..it’s a pain we are gonna have to get used to. Buckle-up we all gonna need big sick-buckets, it ain’t gonna be pretty 🤮😁
Would I be right in saying there’s a hell of a lot of photoshopping gone on in that picture??!!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 23
Claire Powell of Can, looks amazing and actually better than she did when she was appearing with Krusty and Pete on their show yonks ago. I have no doubt that she has had “some help”, but it’s subtle and has worked well. Both Claire and Cole’s mum look younger and better that KP. Krusty will be seething about these pics 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 45
Maybe in response to this?
And all Skank proved by posting that horrific photo of herself is that person commenting was correct. Crawl’s Mum does look younger than Skank and also far more attractive. Oh dear Skank you can’t compete with Crawl’s mum now, take some sniff and have a bust-up with him, you know your jealousy wants to 😁

• Haha
Reactions: 34
Maybe in response to this?
Does his mother know he masturbates in Ikea car parks, random sinks, Thai decking and all over himself for the delectation of the pervs on lspg and onlyfans? She must be so proud. Oh yes, mustn't forget he fingers his bum for them too.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 36
Yeah, but what did she say about Danny C’s room….that it was a tip…
I've been reading these throughout the day, had to take a few breaks, coffee, and fag, to calm my nerves .... because its nothing but repetitive crap ... lies, upon lies ... coming from someone who suffers clear delusions of grandeur, god like complex, psychosis, extreme self inflated EGO ... narcissist traits .... highly immature .... jealous, vindictive, vengeful, full of self importance, which all points to the same thing with her ... its the ` ME ... MEEE ... MEEEE .... MEE .... MEEEEE ..... MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE .... MEEEEEEEEE!!! .... SHOW ` ....... also you can bet, all these ` cheating allegations ` are about SELF ... if you know how to read between the lines, she is in a way, trying to make it acceptable in her ` pea brain ` which is why she continues to go over the same ground again, again and again, she is trying to justify all her bad behaviour with ALL partners, by blaming them for the tit show that is her life .... only a halfwit would read her ` story ` and think, its the truth ..... it is not, she gives herself away time and time again, with the way she switches mid sentence, and goes into ` ranting, raving, psycho witch ` mode, boasting about attacking Jane ( if it really happened, is anyone's guess ) ..... that's the real pwicceee coming through ` fairy tale's ` made up in her thick deluded head ... I would imagine the ghost writer had a hard job trying to make this readable, because it is not written the way that fits her character ... she has obviously sat there spouted her monotone ` illiterate ` drivel, and paid the writer to gloss it up in areas, using big words, its blindly clear as day, that she didn't write this .... and the poor writer, has done their best with what they were given 🤷‍♀️ ... finally ... its a bleeping snooze fest ... how anyone can spend time with this unhinged BORING lunatic is beyond me, I would have pushed her down a long flights of stairs, if she ever spoke to me in that vile manner👊👊

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
So looks like she just had Harvey and J & B
CW looks like he went to see his mum
J & P look like stayed at home

Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.