Katie Price #259 Couldn't be bothered to wash her kegs, so had them tattooed on instead!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This stuff is insane. Between the lines it reads like she has paranoid delusions. I've always suspected that. Then she goes absolutely ballistic.

And it was allegedly Jane that claimed Kieran was a groomer and Kipper knew he definitely wasn't?..... Oh my . Doesn't all the tattle about women 'duping' women in the Village on the Kieran thread sound like a continuation of her paranoid delusions or what?

From what this Chrissy said, It sounds like she phones women up, rants and raves at them and takes it as proof of something.

View attachment 2041054

Oh and Kipper, this isn't being 'hard' on someone, it's abuse. He probably didn't gaze lovingly into your eyes at the birth because of the constant
abuse from you!

View attachment 2041060
shes bleeping deranged,spitful and unhindged, how on Gods earth she has those kids,is beyond me. she was unfaithful to kieron and this is when he was then caught being unfaithful, that in its self would tell any normal person the marrige is over and they have both checked out. but she got to be the victim again. shes not a victim shes the abusive crazy ex no one wants. kieron sounds like a wet lettuce in this too,but how much is the truth and not a novel that she has invented in that deranged mind of hers.shes going to live her life friendless,blokeless,skint and scarred,forever a party for one,embarassing her self and family. it must be like treading on eggshells, around her incase it triggers her,all her own doing though. shes a hateful witch and deserves everything she gets !

• Heart
Reactions: 33
She’s quite repetitive with h Harvey in every book.
If I responded to every lie in all the pages you’ve read DC, this post would be longer than her books. Utter Bollx on every single page. WHY has this lazy mutant not bothered to learn Makaton herself, if it’s a way for Harvey to communicate? Because she’s too lazy & self centred. Honestly I’ve never read someone to lie constantly. Very little about Kieron, Alex, Leo, Harvey’s accident or illnesses is true. Some of H’s health issues are correct, but she’s really stringing out his diagnosis. I’m utterly gob smacked at what she’s written. Lovely DC, how you’ve managed to read this tripe, is beyond belief. You’ve taken more than one for the team. ❤💋

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 47
I can’t believe she actually wrote all these books with literal whoooohoo’s typed in them 😑🤣
Stop trying to make whoooohoooo happen KP. Again, I am shook. The whooohooos IRL make my skin crawl

• Haha
Reactions: 32
My grand baby Kaia went to an event for little ones it was 90 's theme and look who's by her chair! Thankfully it weren't skanky I'd have to photoshop it out😂
When i first looked at it i thought that was skanky's living room after the make over:LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: 15
The bits about being needle phobic are utterly ridiculous and cringeworthy - she can’t even bear to be in the same room as a needle apparently- I think she actually believes her own lies!
Also, in the MM tit-fest she went into the barn (or summat) and screamed when she saw a little spider ' eek, help, it's a TARANTULA!'
Didn't phase her in the slightest when it was in the jungle, hmm. :unsure:

• Haha
Reactions: 23
For the love of God woman - just stop 🤢🤢🤢🤢

Attachments
  • 329122F4-8E92-4ACC-8073-E99A4E9C8C88.png

What in god's green earth is that about!!!

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 35
For the love of God woman - just stop 🤢🤢🤢🤢
It’s just beyond horrible now isn’t it, just done a big 🤮

Noodles just had a lovely Mum’s day, treated like a Princess all day, lots of treats from my daughter, then I saw this, why you do it Noodles, why, gotta pick myself up off the floor and pour myself the biggest Gin now, that was truly horrific viewing 🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮😬😁

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Prinny posted hers about 9am but junior about 12:30. 3+ hours later take the hint skank and good luck with VIP tickets to his gig. 🤣
i think both kids were to busy spoiling the person who as been making sure they have a good home life(EMILY)to visit their mother on mother day as she as not posted a picture of her and her five kids on mothers day after all they are her life

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
She is clearly doing this same thing with CW. Making him pay for what he’s done, never forgiving him to move on then suddenly flipping it to he’s the best thing ever and love of her life. Everything with Kp is a double edged sword. I think the only reason he’s still with her is because she might tell the truth about slapgate so she’s able to hold it over his head. She clearly just thinks with her vagina and ego and thinks he’s ‘fit’ and doesn’t want to be alone so neither of them actually like each other very much

Reactions: 34
Her renewal vow speech
Mortifying! And her boob was oozing pus, which she kept lifting her top to show all & sundry. Classless, drunk creature.Kieran was a fool to let her humiliate him like this in front of everyone, including his poor family. Still don’t get why he stayed as long as he did. Must have been because he adores his kids.

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 40
Kipper is totally crackers isn't she?
When I see the name 'Jett Riviera' it simply makes it sound like an airline....
I think I remember a spoof lotto ad ( not anything to do with KP), where one of the winners/ participants was called “ Riviera”.
shes bleeping deranged,spitful and unhindged, how on Gods earth she has those kids,is beyond me. she was unfaithful to kieron and this is when he was then caught being unfaithful, that in its self would tell any normal person the marrige is over and they have both checked out. but she got to be the victim again. shes not a victim shes the abusive crazy ex no one wants. kieron sounds like a wet lettuce in this too,but how much is the truth and not a novel that she has invented in that deranged mind of hers.shes going to live her life friendless,blokeless,skint and scarred,forever a party for one,embarassing her self and family. it must be like treading on eggshells, around her incase it triggers her,all her own doing though. shes a hateful witch and deserves everything she gets !
Must admit, it’s worse than I thought.I don’t know if she believes what she is saying is the truth, or wants it to be the truth.Either way, she cannot admit to being at fault herself.It is very telling that when she talking about having affairs with married men or cheating, she always excuses herself.The guilt always lies with somebody else.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.