Katie Price #258 classy bikini showing her clunge, eggs queuing up to take the plunge 🤢

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Cor SB must be heading for a C cup. He’s getting a fair old pair. Definitely a reason why they all traipsed to Wales it’s just weird. Also why are all her creditors so silent? Is it a requirement for the BR hearing? If it was me I’d trek halfway across England to call her out at one of these appearances and wouldn’t hold back. She still owes a Surrey vet a few hundred quid for example. Well if she can go off to Thailand for weeks she can start to pay some of these people back. It’s outrageous. The tattoo has been wrecked because of the sunbathing and water. If you don’t let them scab over naturally and keep them clean and out of the sun they lose pigment.

• Haha
Reactions: 38
I decided to give Katie a surprise tattoo on her leg, she let me do it and didn't see the results to afterwards 😄.
While having it done she kept messing about with her yoyo...Coles balls on a string 🤭 x ..

View attachment 2033551

She even played with the balls yoyo after the treatment, I don't think she's happy on what I made 😀 x
She also needed a glass of vodka ..

View attachment 2033501

More pics tomorrow love Pom 🥰 x
Kipper looks like Pete Burns in this photo. Cheek implantastic!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
I think next she will try to ramp up the Supermum image to the max (esp if it looks like KH will get them back soon) and drag out Harvey to exploit for coin, like she always does when she's being criticised.
shes going to fight tooth and nail (or hide them) to keep them for mothers day,she wont care after that, if they go home to daddy for another year,shes going to make a few quid off her mothers day shoot,with her mini mes, her special needs, blind son and the one( she decided should be classed as "slow" and) suffering from mental health problems because he dares to say " i dont care if you love me or not". how dare JR not come for the shoot,she will fix him, see if she dont,if she got to shag his friends,producer, and any supporting group on his next tour,she will ✌ , she cant touch dr emily but she certainly stitched up michelle this year, didnt she ( and she had a court order, that didnt save her did it✌) who hoo dont underestimate the pricey✌.....and skanky can't understand why no one likes her, its because your an ugly, old bag, you vicious old trout !

• Haha
Reactions: 41
As much as I quite admire Emily, I would draw the line at 'bedroom makeover' when all she did is hang four pictures up...! I've just asked Mr Madcat if he'll film me while I move the cat tunnels from one side of the room to the other...
Think it’s the sun stirring things with their big wooden spoon

• Haha
Reactions: 26
This picture reminds me of Buffalo Bill doing his tuck and shimmy on Silence of the Lambs, but he looks slightly more feminine
'It rubs the lotion on it's skin!'...........except this is Skanky, she doesn't and her knee tattoo falls off. 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 39
This picture reminds me of Buffalo Bill doing his tuck and shimmy on Silence of the Lambs, but he looks slightly more feminine
Exactly that. Thank you Cowpat... (now there's a few words I never knew I'd type...) I just couldn't think of what that photo reminded me of and you nailed it...

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
I still think the hasty trip to Wales is a front for dodgy dealings. Even Kipper surely wouldn’t honour the occasion if she’s so jet lagged? She’s got a poor track record of letting them down so it’s very strange.
Not one word about her poor dogs/cats/horses.
If I had been away from mine even for a week I would be delighted to be home with them…. Now I’ve said this watch this space! You know what will be on her Instagram next! Wouldn’t it be wonderful if they had all been rescued while she was frying in Thailand 🐈⬛
Personally I think she only went because she needed her extensions sorting for free ASAP... if it was a plaster class she would have cancelled last minute

Reactions: 34
Batnan: "Come and get it lads..."
Lads: "Ewwwwwww...."

View attachment 2033612
WTF that’s truly horrific, though I do wanna know what sort of men are ‘Tommy Tanking’ over that. Do they feel sordid and sullied after the event, a sense of shame and embarrassment lingering within them for days after, a feeling of abject self-hate that they are the lowest of low, having urges that led them to find this sexy and attractive.….my mind went to a very dark place seeing this, that really needed a spoiler alert 😁

• Haha
Reactions: 30
WTF that’s truly horrific, though I do wanna know what sort of men are ‘Tommy Tanking’ over that. Do they feel sordid and sullied after the event, a sense of shame and embarrassment lingering within them for days after, a feeling of abject self-hate that they are the lowest of low, having urges that led them to find this sexy and attractive.….my mind went to a very dark place seeing this, that really needed a spoiler alert 😁
It’s like looking at Stig of the dump.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
You beat me to that comment Stan !🤣🤣🤣
There is a look of Demis Roussos about her in those 'dresses', although I was going to say she doesn't have a beard.... but then I thought about that and wondered if she has to shave in the mornings due to her pubes being up around her chin now...

• Haha
Reactions: 27
I don't think OK magazine should be even facilitating photoshoots with this family (and I mean no disrespect to the children by that -it's the mother who's the problem). Does OK magazine know that social services have been involved with the family? It's icky, these kids don't need to be featured in magazines with their mother acting like everything is amazing, pretending she's a supermum. They need privacy and help to cope with any emotional damage that's already been inflicted, not a bloody 'everything's great' pretence of a photoshoot.
Why would they care ... the media world is littered with damaged souls that the media built then destroyed... all OK are interested in is selling copies ... they obviously think Kipper et al can shift a few on the back of MM tv show ... they won't bother with her soon enough

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.