Katie Price #258 classy bikini showing her clunge, eggs queuing up to take the plunge 🤢

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That's the tea Dolly.
But I'm sure it's been spoken about before as I have a vague recollection of it being said before.

Wasn't there a bit of a scandal with her being caught doing the walk of shame from a footballers house??
Or am I thinking of someone completely different.
Shane Duffy the pink beast was parked on his drive but she denied it. Like some other twit would have a pink range rover with the same number plate. 🤣🤣 forgot skank was banned from driving at the time aswell so someone was dropping her off and picking her up in the morning.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 29
May 2018 same time she was in a relationship with Kris Boyson. But she never ever ever cheats on her boyfriends or husband's. SLAG 🤣

chrome_screenshot_1678985171605.png

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 24
That's the tea Dolly.
But I'm sure it's been spoken about before as I have a vague recollection of it being said before.

Wasn't there a bit of a scandal with her being caught doing the walk of shame from a footballers house??
cant be her,she dont know what shame is

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Apologies if this has been asked before:
@DC16: did she pay £12k for the flights out and £9k to come back?

Also, how does SB explain to his manager all his pics in the media? How does he or his manager get paid if Slimi Rymi sets up the pap shots?🤔

Reactions: 15
That's the tea Dolly.

Was this it, I think after story broke Shane quickly got rid.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Apologies if this has been asked before:
@DC16: did she pay £12k for the flights out and £9k to come back?

Also, how does SB explain to his manager all his pics in the media? How does he or his manager get paid if Slimi Rymi sets up the pap shots?🤔
Don’t know. But it’s all been noted.

• Heart
Reactions: 32
whats M N ? cant understand why they are not defending her on here though 😂 ;) ;) 😂 ✌
Mumsnet ( I assume)
Never been on it, but it’s not the first time I’ve heard that they defend her. I think a lot of them buy into “ Oh but she has been a great Mum to Harvey”
Poor misunderstood non paying grifting druggie skank.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 26
I don't think OK magazine should be even facilitating photoshoots with this family (and I mean no disrespect to the children by that -it's the mother who's the problem). Does OK magazine know that social services have been involved with the family? It's icky, these kids don't need to be featured in magazines with their mother acting like everything is amazing, pretending she's a supermum. They need privacy and help to cope with any emotional damage that's already been inflicted, not a bloody 'everything's great' pretence of a photoshoot.
Yes, maybe complain to editor….

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Skanky will not be amused. Beats Barrie’s dolls and makeup brushes. Edit to spell Barbie correctly
As much as I quite admire Emily, I would draw the line at 'bedroom makeover' when all she did is hang four pictures up...! I've just asked Mr Madcat if he'll film me while I move the cat tunnels from one side of the room to the other...

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Is the BH 9th Or 12th April?
I’ve lost track.
12 April. Four weeks from yesterday... four whole weeks. I know I'm setting myself up for more disappointment but I do love the lead up to these events.... like I did when I was 6 years old waiting for Christmas Day...

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 30
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.