Katie Price #258 classy bikini showing her clunge, eggs queuing up to take the plunge 🤢

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 19
So where does the thong tattoo end? Is it just the back or on the front too?????
CAUTION, PLEASE DO NOT VIEW IF YOU ARE EASILY SHOCKED!

Here is the tattoo on it's posterior and pubic region, unless it drops it's drawers it would be hard to tell. I pity the poor tattooist that had to perform that, a gynaecological nightmare.😱 Not forgetting the malodorous, putrid 🐟🐡🦐🦀 pong.

bum.JPG
oldfanny.JPG

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 27
those bleeping teeth 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂
---

someone showed her a photo ?
---

goes all the way round but i dont think it goes down and up..........not enough money in the world for that tit. 😂
That’s going to look a bit .... pants...isn’t it?
I did wonder if the tattooist continued doing the rest of it around the front, and if not, where did he stop?
Future boyfriends are going to be given some Indian ink and a needle and told “ fill in somefink while you’re dahn there “
---
CAUTION, PLEASE DO NOT VIEW IF YOU ARE EASILY SHOCKED!

Here is the tattoo on it's posterior and pubic region, unless it drops it's drawers it would be hard to tell. I pity the poor tattooist that had to perform that, a gynaecological nightmare.😱 Not forgetting the malodorous, putrid 🐟🐡🦐🦀 pong.

View attachment 2034580View attachment 2034582
But it doesn’t look like knickers here.It looks like...fungus .. or antlers.

• Haha
Anyone else just see a big ‘A’ in the the middle of that tat? A for Andre perhaps!!! Lol Katie price sending subliminal messages there !!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
C876F5D8-4AC1-4892-9CD5-2ADC2CB0DC0B.jpeg

---
Third series of Mucky Mansion being filmed in May. Had massages every other day in Thailand; my boobs don’t get in the way. Would love to go on Australian I’m a celebrity, even got producer on, was fully complemented this year. I’ve never been asked, your management has. Would love to do Australian Masked Singer. it was all blah blah blah.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 31
See skanks losing more viewers each week and this is just C4's top 50 weekly figures so feck knows we're skanks MM would be on the table if all other commercial channels were included around 300 🤣🤣 only 393 thousand watched it live at 10pm and the whole weeks viewing figures with +1,catchup, online and repeats skank only managed 626 thousand for a full week. 🤣🤣🤣🤣View attachment 2030362View attachment 2030365View attachment 2030368View attachment 2030370
I'm ashamed to say that I bumped up the viewing figures by watching the grand finale, Stan.
I happened to see a couple of :unsure: moments:
When Kipper said to Harvey 'Don't go breaking any more pictures' the camera panned across to display a badly broken pic with massive shards of glass poking out of it. But she didn't usher H out, nor did she carefully dispose of it :mad:
In the kitchen she opened the oven door and took some cremated garlic bread etc out to show Cole.
However, there was zero steam coming of it! 😆
---
I recorded Mucky Mansion last night and it's been on in the background... what the heck is that office? 😳. The windown 'dressing' in walk in wardrobe had me 😬 but it's got nothing on that feather wall. It's all just so naff. You'd never imagine from the outside that the vast majority of the inside is like some neon light ridden, exploded blancmange covered fever dream.

Also, why does she flap around and loll about on Harvey like that? You can see him visibly wince at the high pitch of her voice sometimes. It's not very considerate of his needs.

What's the purpose of this programme? Is appearing to be a half soaked, childlike simpleton sticking pom poms on things meant to make her seem "harmless'?
It must be like living in a cartoon house!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
Don’t mention George Ezra to me this week. Travelled down to the Capital from Scotland especially for the gig at the 02 and he did a skank, and cancelled Granted he did have severe vertigo and not just icannaebearseditis, that she suffers from regularly . Didn’t find out til I was on the jubilee line and almost at the venue. 😫😫😩. Could have been worse I could have been attending a crappy sell-a-thon in a Blackwood industrial estate, listening to kipper squawking and attention seeking , at least I’ll get a refund 🤣🤣
He cancelled ours at lunchtime yesterday, so no George and Gin for me either! Can you make the revised date?

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
It looks older than my granny and she's 92.
It looks older than my granny and she's dead!
---
View attachment 2032123 Now as a medaeivalist (of sorts) I discovered this instrument of torture called a Poire d'Angiosse - perfect for SB and Rim-Me.
Put it this way, you heat the thing up in a fire then stuff it you-know-where, after which you twist the handle and it opens up.
I am sure they'd love it :)
Are all of these going to end up in a museum, thus cannot be purchased online or otherwise?
NB/ Asking for a friend....

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
Never believe what you read in the papers.
If she did it's probably stuck somewhere inbetween Phil and Grant by now..............oh wait! It can't be, there is no inbetween left with Phil and Grant anymore.They are now becoming PhiAnt!
Who knew The Spice Girls were physic saw this coming.

Or 'Grill' - Grant + Phil!

Am so shocked at the state of her face now.

We used to laugh at FPC but looking at the state of the canvas she had to work with, she did quite well to make it look human.

That 'make up artist' last night couldn't perform any miracles.

Did you notice on one of the videos when she was doing the make up demonstration nobody was listening, was mega rowdy and noone was interested!

Am nearly a VIPPy woohoo! This is my 1000th post! Only took a year and half!

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
Looks like Ryan now with Jeyda, so probably there to take some tit pictures for JYY….
---
So the interview. Has perfect , doesn’t know how many boob jobs she has had. Had a massage every other day in Thailand. Steven Tate who does IAC Auscsaid they had previously tried to contact her about going on the show, but didn’t get a response…,she sounded well pissed off! 🤣
No doubt she will be off to the hairdressers again today, judging by her barnet.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 26
Looks like Ryan now with Jeyda, so probably there to take some tit pictures for JYY….
---
So the interview. Has perfect , doesn’t know how many boob jobs she has had. Had a massage every other day in Thailand. Steven Tate who does IAC Auscsaid they had previously tried to contact her about going on the show, but didn’t get a response…,she sounded well pissed off! 🤣
No doubt she will be off to the hairdressers again today, judging by her barnet.
She’s really trying to be like Khloe Kardashian with those hideous nails.
She’s just a vacuous has-been now and I’m getting tired of her and her constant bullshit 🙄

No wayyy.
She's got a brass neck then.
Because she was caught gobbling and servicing a footballer, who had pressure problems with his balls, so she obviously had to help him release the problem in a cubicle.
Plus all the other men she's helped, out of the kindness of her heart! Along the way...
Yet she publicly humiliated Kieron..
Blimey what a sort she is

Edited...to say I think its common knowledge about the footballer, I'm sure I've heard it before
But sometimes she needs a bit help herself, you know when she got her mate's bloke to fish that tampon out for her........................ BARF :sick:

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
Well if channel4 do another MM show they must be mad (or they had a contract to do them)
Hope she loses the MM soon

Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.