Katie Price #258 classy bikini showing her clunge, eggs queuing up to take the plunge 🤢

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I wouldn't mind a few more of kris boyson tbh😜 Just crop his head off. He has an unfortunate looking face the poor sod🤣
Couldn't agree more Ems. Honestly, he tries to pull his seksay face but the poor lad just looks like he's found a bit of hot jalapeno on a Dominoes.
These bods with a stomach looking like a vacuum packed bag of Cumberland sausages are a bit skinny for me I have to say, I like a man padded slightly. Steeeeve....... 🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
Couldn't agree more Ems. Honestly, he tries to pull his seksay face but the poor lad just looks like he's found a bit of hot jalapeno on a Dominoes.
These bods with a stomach looking like a vacuum packed bag of Cumberland sausages are a bit skinny for me I have to say, I like a man padded slightly. Steeeeve....... 🤣🤣
Oh Facey, I will forever use this line. Love it (W00H00)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Seems podcasts are the way to go now…. 🤣
Yeah we want to know how you manage £20 G holidays as a bankrupt as a starter for 10 followed by why don’t you pay your creditors and as a bonus question, have you heard from social services yet?

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Who in God's name would pay £50 to £80 a ticket, then spunk another £30 for her to give an autograph! Talk about a gigantic over inflated ego!! I've met many famous people who wouldn't do this but then having talent and being nice isn't something that maggot infested bleep would know anything about.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 44
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.