Katie Price #258 classy bikini showing her clunge, eggs queuing up to take the plunge 🤢

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
....but she has a womb.... I think.....
Yeah but Giant haystacks looked more feminine than that heap of toxic tit
---
Random tit , at 8 pm tomorrow night want any Krustie that can sanct to do the green green grass blue blue sky dance lol 😂
---
Random tit , at 8 pm tomorrow night want any Krustie that can dance , no matter what age , to do the green green grass blue blue sky dance you’ve got. a day to learn it , lol 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I do not often pull anyone up on here , But as a Member of the Krustie council I am a bit disappointed with the language used , I am very disappointed. We are not trolls and have to keep up with the times. It’s all to do with pronouns , we have to be seen as inclusive, Some Krusties have been referring to Skanky as she or her , or Carwash as he/ him , In future please refer to Skanky as IT, or THAT, as in that bleeping thing, or THAT mad demented evil witch, Coke can be referred to as seedless cuckold wanker, or gif boy , or you can label them together as Grifting bleeping useless tossers , Please abide by the Krusty thread guidelines
Many Thanks Peeko
---

Sorry gif boy
I've always called it "IT" as it is difficult to differentiate what species it is.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
So where does the thong tattoo end? Is it just the back or on the front too?????

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 16
Yeah but Giant haystacks looked more feminine than that heap of toxic tit
---
Random tit , at 8 pm tomorrow night want any Krustie that can sanct to do the green green grass blue blue sky dance lol 😂
---
Random tit , at 8 pm tomorrow night want any Krustie that can dance , no matter what age , to do the green green grass blue blue sky dance you’ve got. a day to learn it , lol 😂
Don’t mention George Ezra to me this week. Travelled down to the Capital from Scotland especially for the gig at the 02 and he did a skank, and cancelled Granted he did have severe vertigo and not just icannaebearseditis, that she suffers from regularly . Didn’t find out til I was on the jubilee line and almost at the venue. 😫😫😩. Could have been worse I could have been attending a crappy sell-a-thon in a Blackwood industrial estate, listening to kipper squawking and attention seeking , at least I’ll get a refund 🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 26
Home late due to WORK so I haven't been arsed to catch up, I'm thinking about her knee tattoo, it's probably
fake.

Oh and there is a KP thread on Mumsnet, they have flying monkeys too. :LOL: :LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I feel so sad for Jett & Bunny. I don't think she takes good care of them but they don't have a choice. Junior & Princess are older & have Peter + Emily to rely on. Harvey is in residential care so he's ok. Those little ones are caught up in a horrible situation created by KFP & have no way out at the moment. What will it take for something to happen before someone steps in to remove them from her.

• Sad
Reactions: 30
Home late due to WORK so I haven't been arsed to catch up, I'm thinking about her knee tattoo, it's probably
fake.

Oh and there is a KP thread on Mumsnet, they have flying monkeys too. :LOL: :LOL:
I don't think it's fake, it's just tit 😆.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
These pictures are in brighton - taken Outside donatellos heading down to the lanes heath and beauty. No where near London the charlatans!

Crawl has been very busy with his taxi services for madam. First few pictures were taken walking to see Julie at Lanes beauty salon & assume the picture of her getting into the Tonka toy truck is London! Seems odd, that Julie’s salon has a huge nail bar, so why didn’t she get all her ‘pampering’ done at the same place? Must be costing Crawl a fortune in petrol with that big jalopy. KPF sticking 2 fingers up at everyone. Just returned from a holiday that must have cost at least £20k & with the excessive amount spent on cheap looking attire & the pampering, you’d think the mutant had won the lottery. Thought she had to be with kids 24/7. Who’s looked after them all day & tonight then?

Reactions: 10
Never mind the knee tattoo what's going on with her lips/face in that last photo!
---

Isn't that the club that Prince Harry used to frequent? Doesn't his mate own it?
Yes Harry was papped many a time falling out of there William used to go as well that was when he was happy and not with that scheming witch of a wife

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
State of it! 😂😂

• Sick
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
I don't know if anyone has already posted this, but it's very like price's vanishing knee tattoo.
Slight differences in that it's finished and, er, visible.

jewel-knee-tattoo.jpg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.