Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

WillowTree21

VIP Member
That was the lady that Kipper was trying to make out was a good friend of hers (she probably hardly knew her) 🤦‍♀️

KFP is a compulsive liar as we know. I knew Sue, she did a lot of charity fund raising & events at her restaurant. She asked KFP many times to attend or offer some gifts for raffles & never even got a reply. Sue even asked AFP if she could get some gifts they could raffle - not a dickie bird. Yet AFP quite often attended the freebie nights acting like lady muck. So NO KFP was not a close friend to Sue. It was a very sad & tragic loss to many, many people who knew this lovely lady. Shocking what happened to her. RIP

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 69

Pom Bear

VIP Member
I decided to give Katie a surprise tattoo on her leg, she let me do it and didn't see the results to afterwards 😄.
While having it done she kept messing about with her yoyo...Coles balls on a string 🤭 x ..

Resizer_16789913158971.jpg

She even played with the balls yoyo after the treatment, I don't think she's happy on what I made 😀 x
She also needed a glass of vodka ..

Resizer_16789747594143.jpg

More pics tomorrow love Pom 🥰 x

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 66

WillowTree21

VIP Member
So much for the kids having to be with her 24/7 - BOLLX....... Who is looking after them I winder? IF ONLY Social Services could pay a visiut. Won't happen. :poop: :mad:
Apparently KFP & Crawl walked up & down Market St, Brighton 3 times while someone (assume SLIMEY) took pictures of them. She had a Comcit Hydro facial - (whatever that is). Showed off her tits & arse tattoo's to Jo & Julie. Been told that apparently when she does these Plaster classes, the owners are given non disclosure doc's to sign. I really am very suspicious about these 'events'. Filling up with petrol that huge motor of Crawls would be a fortune. then the hotel etc. Split between them all, can't make loads. There's something else, we don't know about, going on, I'm sure. Why would she dash off to Cardiff so soon after coming back from Thailand? We know she extended her stay for longer, but she's not bothered about letting people down, unless it was REALLY important for her to be there (all of them) !

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 61

Stan Butler

VIP Member
Quick coffee and 2 bacon+egg butties at work, it's pissing down i'm wet, cold and just banged my knee and it's hurting like a bastard got another 9 or so hours of this shit until i clock off maybe longer still got another 70 tonnes of wood to offload from a Latvian ship, my boss is in a mood because two cunts rang in sick so he's had to leave his nice warm office and join us grunts outside and get his hands dirty, but can't complain it could be worse i could be at some Welsh industrial estate looking like a complete bell end tosser mug selling my girlfriend's dirty knickers and Kpcrapestrian riding tat on a stall while she gets off her tits drinking and sniffing then have to get in bed with her and her twinky slymi Rymi for a three way. 🤣

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 60

Stapleyourtongue

VIP Member
That whole 'showing your thong over your bottoms look' is beyond dated, the thing is obviously regressing and struggling to cope with the fact her daughters time is coming up.
I like waiting to see the next total fuck up she makes of herself next.
I hope she gets a pair of crocs tattooed on her feet next 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 60

Stan Butler

VIP Member
Afternoon everyone ❤
Congratulations pink squirrel on the title thread.
Not much to recap really skanks appeared daily showing off her biggest tits ever in cheap looking bikinis doing nasty poses with dead rats and monkey arses. Skank and slymi Rymi went on a boat ride, skank dropped out of cooking school because she can't leave the kids day or night but same night was out at a beach party without the kids pissed and high as a kite. Skank took the kids bra shopping, skank took the kids to a restaurant to share a can of coke and an ice cream while she had a whopping milkshake. Skank claim to be princesses momager but Pete said no your not and the final highlight after a month away skanks on her way home and remembered she has a son called Harvey.

Not that it's of any interest sink boy looked high as a kite on drugs out on the piss with Jessica alves after taking the piss out of a trans in Thailand and he got a new bed. Bit fucking boring really. ❤

• Haha
Reactions: 55

Ekathrina

VIP Member
Was there a luggage mix-up at the airport? Because Sink Boy seems to be wearing Jett’s trousers.
C8F5AAB1-0956-4FDA-A220-94106B55150B.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 54

SmillieKylie

VIP Member
She's back in UK and Bunny has braids again 😡
A deliberate statement, piss-off KH, piss-off the school, piss-off US, its just her usual two-fingers to everyone, I can do what I want, I am untouchable, Bunny probably won‘t be going to school before Easter break. 😞

Now we will see if there are finally consequences for this vile biaaaaatch’s behaviour, if those poor kids are not taken from her soon then I really don’t know what we can say anymore. She is clearly unstable, IMO a danger to them, both B & J suffering emotionally and mentally, their education awol, how can that continue. Let’s see if she is finally dealt with appropriately. We have to believe someone will now stop this woman from failing her children, FFS what will it take. Poor KH, he must be a mess watching on, I would be a total wreck, just so sad, time to stop her destructive ways once and for all.

• Sad
Reactions: 54

DC16

VIP Member
I do expect the school won't be happy with her taking them out for this long. ;)

• Heart
Reactions: 53

Stapleyourtongue

VIP Member
She is so damn rude. Who the feck does she think she is arriving late for every single one of her ”classes”? She has no respect for anyone. I tell you, with my old lady bladder, I’d be ready to knock her out if I had to wait that long 😆
OH's brother in law worked with her for two weeks, he worked for body protection security. He said she is vile, rude and does not have any respect for her fans - he is right

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 52

MuckyDucker

VIP Member
I have SOOO many questions..

Where does the underwear stop?
Did she get her lady bits tattooed?
Did that fucking hurt?
Did the tattooist have to really go there?

I think im over thinking this....

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 51