Katie Price #258 classy bikini showing her clunge, eggs queuing up to take the plunge šŸ¤¢

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Whatā€™s going on with the knee tattoo?
Never mind the knee tattoo what's going on with her lips/face in that last photo!
---
Hey Guys.
Any of you ventured into an elite Club in London called Boujis ??
Hubby renovating and upholstering there over the last few day, finishing off bits before a grand opening tonight.

Well I'm shocked at the story's he was told about a selected few!! I've told him 1. I want a souvenir 2. See if there is any Gossip on KFP!!

Hubby's best mate, who us working there with him, was telling stories about Sam Fox.
The best mate years and years ago, was the stunt man in robo cop, still has the suit thingy....
Annnyyy how... I didn't realise he dated Sam Fox for a while just before she hit big time....
He says nothing but nice things about her, His mom thought she was the best thing since sliced bread...

I asked him what he thought about KFP...
The air turned blue šŸ¤£šŸ¤£

So I'm waiting on gossip as I type this crying šŸ¤£
šŸ¤£

Ps ... I have to be careful what I say as apparently the staff are made to sign an NDA thingy, but obviously still gossip..

Blooming prices at the place is astonishing!! 5000 pounds a year for membership, 1000 pounds a night for a table, 3000 pounds for VIP room...
These celebs live in a different world!!
Isn't that the club that Prince Harry used to frequent? Doesn't his mate own it?

Last edited:
Reactions: 18
I've often wondered how people who've paid out for Business/First class air tickets feel when Katie and her noisy entourage turn up in the cabin.

Is she likely to have been messing about with regard to these hideous tattoos and in fact they are fake?
I travel business class long distance and I think I would ask for my money back if she was ever on the same flight as me!

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Never mind the knee tattoo what's going on with her lips/face in that last photo!
---

Isn't that the club that Prince Harry used to frequent? Doesn't his mate own it?
Matt Harmer I think his name was - his wife used to be on some reality show I got sucked into, Ladies of London. Skank wouldnā€™t get past the door now.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
In Australia, apparently on Kyle and Jackie O going to talk about her breasts!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
I donā€™t know what I was more angry atā€¦. The fact she came to wales or called Blackwood, Cardiff !! Blackwood is basically up the valleys and the venue is on an industrial estate.
From what I could see most people there were sellers and staff members with their family.
Thereā€™s a video where skanky come through the door flapping her arms in the air and looks like she needs to be held up šŸ˜³ clearly did a couple of lines before falling into the salon!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 29
Omg - just shown my Partner these pics - he said ā€œ Jesus effin Christ she was hideous 20 years ago - I couldnā€™t bastard stand her thenā€ - heā€™s puking in the corner as we speak!! šŸ¤£šŸ¤£

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 38
Also the drugs are CHEAP like super cheap up the valleys šŸ™ˆ more coke dealers than you can shake a badly tattooed pancake ass at šŸ˜‚
The salon tried to do a raffle Ā£2.50 a ticket and could barely sell 100 numbers out of the 200 to make back the Ā£500 skanky fee šŸ„“šŸ„“

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 34
Couldn't agree more Ems. Honestly, he tries to pull his seksay face but the poor lad just looks like he's found a bit of hot jalapeno on a Dominoes.
These bods with a stomach looking like a vacuum packed bag of Cumberland sausages are a bit skinny for me I have to say, I like a man padded slightly. Steeeeve....... šŸ¤£šŸ¤£
46526640-D577-40D0-B566-23D7D5B22D6B.jpeg

Gimpy boyson. 1960s teeth who would have thought eh

• Haha
Reactions: 25
I do not often pull anyone up on here , But as a Member of the Krustie council I am a bit disappointed with the language used , I am very disappointed. We are not trolls and have to keep up with the times. Itā€™s all to do with pronouns , we have to be seen as inclusive, Some Krusties have been referring to Skanky as she or her , or Carwash as he/ him , In future please refer to Skanky as IT, or THAT, as in that bleeping thing, or THAT mad demented evil witch, Coke can be referred to as seedless cuckold wanker, or gif boy , or you can label them together as Grifting bleeping useless tossers , Please abide by the Krusty thread guidelines
Many Thanks Peeko
---
I do not often pull anyone up on here , But as a Member of the Krustie council I am a bit disappointed with the language used , I am very disappointed. We are not trolls and have to keep up with the times. Itā€™s all to do with pronouns , we have to be seen as inclusive, Some Krusties have been referring to Skanky as she or her , or Carwash as he/ him , In future please refer to Skanky as IT, or THAT, as in that bleeping thing, or THAT mad demented evil witch, Coke can be referred to as seedless cuckold wanker, or gif boy , or you can label them together as Grifting bleeping useless tossers , Please abide by the Krusty thread guidelines
Many Thanks Peeko
Sorry gif boy

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Many Thanks Peeko
---

Sorry gif boy
....but she has a womb.... I think.....

• Haha
Reactions: 15
gif
Many Thanks Peeko
---

Sorry gif boy
gif gif like in Pulp fiction
---
Canā€™t say g I m p

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.