Katie Price #258 classy bikini showing her clunge, eggs queuing up to take the plunge 🤢

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm sure even Hazza and Megalomaniac would not want to be associated with Batnan.... Oh, but then again....
1678973590887.png

• Haha
Reactions: 13
The ink is definitely out of her knee. It's not covered up. I don't know why the tattooist went ahead with it. I'm sure he's warned her this would happen and as usual, she's ignored his advice. There's no skin there to hold the ink, so it's been pushed out. She can go get it coloured in again, but the same will likely happen, or worse, it will be uber patchy. More botched shite to add to the list.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 23
Question my tattler friends....
Who? Was skank bucket dating in 2016???
Was she still marriage at that point..??

I've tried to look on Google but it just comes up with the list of eleventy husbands and boyfriend.

I'm sure the tea I was just told is old news, it's vaguely familiar 🤔

• Wow
Reactions: 20
I couldn't imagine she's been there in the last few years! As the price's alone are ridiculous but also, it seems very elite..
Imagine having the best of the best singers, a few actors and uuuhhuummm a couple of royalty in there and she turns up 🤢 I'd demand my money back, and disinfect when I got home
I think it’s one of price Harry’s fav watering holes pre meagain
I was just wondering how much she made from that event last night. It must have cost quite a bit for the fuel for that big car. Approx, 8 hours driving there and back. Any one have any idea?
it was looking like a PR exercise for yooneek wigs and plugs , and as she’s brand ambassador is this part of her getting free do”s or would she want paying as well including the cost of her accommodation ? Tbh after 4 weeks in a hotel the last thing a normal person would want us a work trip away .

• Haha
Reactions: 20

I've tried to look on Google but it just comes up with the list of eleventy husbands and boyfriend.

Still married to Kieran.

Reactions: 21
So much for the kids having to be with her 24/7 - BOLLX....... Who is looking after them I winder? IF ONLY Social Services could pay a visiut. Won't happen. :poop: :mad:
Apparently KFP & Crawl walked up & down Market St, Brighton 3 times while someone (assume SLIMEY) took pictures of them. She had a Comcit Hydro facial - (whatever that is). Showed off her tits & arse tattoo's to Jo & Julie. Been told that apparently when she does these Plaster classes, the owners are given non disclosure doc's to sign. I really am very suspicious about these 'events'. Filling up with petrol that huge motor of Crawls would be a fortune. then the hotel etc. Split between them all, can't make loads. There's something else, we don't know about, going on, I'm sure. Why would she dash off to Cardiff so soon after coming back from Thailand? We know she extended her stay for longer, but she's not bothered about letting people down, unless it was REALLY important for her to be there (all of them) !

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 61
Behind the scenes pics on IG, of her OK magazine shoot. None of Bunny, Harvey or Princess look particularly impressed or happy. Don't see Jett although he was at the photoshoot

Reactions: 19
@lifes a car crash.
You are correct.
William ( on a very few occasions) mainly harry.
Beatrice ( on occasions).
A few pop Stars names I didn't recognise but hay I'm 44!! And music today is rubbish.

Wouldn't tell me who are the VIPs tonight and I don't blame him.
But apparently there is to be a docuseries following the raise and fall of the club.
Filming bits of it today.

I said to hubby get down the local tescos and buy some hir gel.... make sure they get your best side 🤣🤣😅🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Guys I love it! Don’t you love it? Whooo hoooo

The kneecap got its comeuppance

• Haha
Reactions: 24

It might be on the Wiki, Page 1, there is an extensive list of husbands and shags/eggs etc for you to peruse, but still married to Kieran. Although she did actually shag 7 guys pre Kieran cheating on her.
---
Some of the shots. Lol in the video sticks her arse out. Still thinks she is Page3 hilarious.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 33
It might be on the Wiki, Page 1, there is an extensive list of husbands and shags/eggs etc for you to peruse, but still married to Kieran. Although she did actually shag 7 guys pre Kieran cheating on her.
---
Some of the shots. Lol in the video sticks her arse out. Still thinks she is Page3 hilarious.
I thought they are divorced DC.

Reactions: 9
Just a thought every trip to Thailand coincides with these two clowns having broken up but they still go together anyway,, is this because if sink boy gets caught doing anything illegal skank can claim "no knowledge" we aren't a couple just friends or it's a coincidence he was there,, been the same with a few trips to Spain aswell. 😎

Reactions: 33
---
Not one of the kids looks joyful while she poses for the camera.

• Sad
Reactions: 24
---
You missed a couple
1678977420306.png

1678977283183.png

• Haha
Reactions: 34
---
Looks like a big dollop of candy floss on a stick. That last picture, she looks completely spaced. What a weird costume to wear when she's the shape she is (before the even bigger tits). What a nut job.

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.