Katie Price #258 classy bikini showing her clunge, eggs queuing up to take the plunge 🤢

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
HaHa, Sink/Sad/Errand/-Boy has taken off comments on his IG again, he can’t take the heat can he, what a pathetic weasel of a man he is. I hope they keep up this ridiculous fake relationship for a good while yet, the dreadful Twats deserve each other.
Just had a nose and I can still see comments on his IG SmillieKylie, especially liked the last couple ;)

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 21
You do if you owe them money. How many pissed off hairdressers, aestheticians and beauticians do you think Skanky has left in her wake? I imagine the pool of people willing to work with her is very limited, hence her currently using this Blackwood salon. The rate she’s going she’s going to end up trying to find hair stylists and beauticians in the Orkneys, Outer Hebrides or the most rural parts of England and Wales as they might not have heard of her lack of payment.
well, there is a hairdressers in west wales i hope she goes to, it was so bad,i had to buy a wig off ebay after, just to go to tescos. hope she finds that one ! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Looks like they stayed the night in Wales.
So much for the kids having to be with her 24/7 - BOLLX....... Who is looking after them I winder? IF ONLY Social Services could pay a visiut. Won't happen. :poop: :mad:

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 36
well, there is a hairdressers in west wales i hope she goes to, it was so bad,i had to buy a wig off ebay after, just to go to tescos. hope she finds that one ! 😂
Skank will be trawling social media all morning to see what people are saying or what unfiltered pictures were posted of last night then she'll release her own filtered ones and pictures of a large crowd making out they were all their to see her when in fact it was just the other stall holders because everyone had fucked off after waiting two hours for skank to turn up. 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Just had a nose and I can still see comments on his IG SmillieKylie, especially liked the last couple ;)
Oh they’re back on mine as well now, were deffo off earlier, perhaps he was cleaning up his timeline this morning 😁

Still these are there, so who knows 😁 SB turns his comments off/on like they do their ‘relationship’. What a way to live, every aspect of their lives are so sad to me, don’t care how much money they have I know my life is 100x better quality than the rubbish they get up to, even their holidays are full of fighting and having terrible times. He’s a right weirdo to want this, and for what, the smallest level of fame imaginable, such a strange character is SB 🤦🏽‍♀️😁

Reactions: 27
how many times on the last holiday did she insist she was single and did not need a man(was concentrating on herself and her kids)and then lo and behold who picks her up from the airport and is pictured holding her hand and so in love with her(lol)why do her so called fans think any of this so called relationship these two have is true and say leave them alone they are so in love every relationship as its ups and downs yes relationship do but this one is all for pictures to print to try and keep them relevent,if i had a friend whose relationship was off and on as much as these two state the first thing i would be doing would be trying to tell them quit it is not a healthy relationship
I'm still desperate to know why Sinkboy left Thailand so quickly/urgently?

Was he told to leave after insulting the locals? I'd love it that he fled because the ladyboy mafia were after and going to kick the tit out off him for taking the piss out of one of them!

• Haha
Reactions: 34
KP seems to have hired some nasty beaches on her IG, one of them told this older lady to go back to her care home, just because she asked why the children were not at school. 😖

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 23
perhaps the hair extention place, pay her to have her hair done, pay her travel, her hotel , her expenses,etc (maybe pay her an attendance appearence ) as it is showcasing their products and skill and they get to keep the ticket sales etc., would explain why they were desperate to flog the tickets,reducing them and pay on the door. etc., its worth her while to let people think shes getting about £1500, when her appearence fee could be between £3000 to £5000, would explain why they didnt just close up shop after an hour and a half of no turn up by her. theres got to be some reason to drive to rainy Wales, on a cold wednesday evening,after travelling for 18 hours on a plane ? any one know how much she charges for an apperence and a a bit of advertising ?
This makes sense.Especially if it’s cash in hand.

Reactions: 19

Shocked at how many people turned up

People need to sort themselves out lol
---
Here’s someone’s Nan, one of my new favs this one, all those young Only Fans girls might as well give up now, no beating this stunner…

View attachment 2031459
What has she done to herself

• Haha
Reactions: 20
How far west? My hairdresser closed around the pandemic and I’m in dire need of a new one 😬

I’m so sorry, I’ve had a few disasters in my time, one gave me a mullet which quickly got restyled into a bob, so you have my sympathy.

The Skank doesn’t often come to Wales, thankfully. To be fair I was hoping they wouldn’t have the money to cross the Severn Bridge and would have had to turn back.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
How far west? My hairdresser closed around the pandemic and I’m in dire need of a new one 😬

I’m so sorry, I’ve had a few disasters in my time, one gave me a mullet which quickly got restyled into a bob, so you have my sympathy.

The Skank doesn’t often come to Wales, thankfully. To be fair I was hoping they wouldn’t have the money to cross the Severn Bridge and would have had to turn back.
No charge on bridge

Reactions: 9
I still think the hasty trip to Wales is a front for dodgy dealings. Even Kipper surely wouldn’t honour the occasion if she’s so jet lagged? She’s got a poor track record of letting them down so it’s very strange.
Not one word about her poor dogs/cats/horses.
If I had been away from mine even for a week I would be delighted to be home with them…. Now I’ve said this watch this space! You know what will be on her Instagram next! Wouldn’t it be wonderful if they had all been rescued while she was frying in Thailand 🐈⬛

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
Yep, eye-watering stuff
Suppose it depends which teachers are in the relevant union and if the school have enough staff to stay open. I'm in Wales so strikes were cancelled. When there was one the school opened but only for about 3 classes as those staff weren't striking

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.