Katie Price #258 classy bikini showing her clunge, eggs queuing up to take the plunge 🤢

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Skanky will not be amused. Beats Barrie’s dolls and makeup brushes
Where are the Barbie’s on the walls, where is the DVD coffee table, where are the Pom-Pom vases, where is the relentless pink and where is the hired-help who lives in the attic…as usual with Emily, no style, no substance, no class, clueless ain’t she 😁

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 35
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
Kids look so fed up at the photo shoot
I don't think OK magazine should be even facilitating photoshoots with this family (and I mean no disrespect to the children by that -it's the mother who's the problem). Does OK magazine know that social services have been involved with the family? It's icky, these kids don't need to be featured in magazines with their mother acting like everything is amazing, pretending she's a supermum. They need privacy and help to cope with any emotional damage that's already been inflicted, not a bloody 'everything's great' pretence of a photoshoot.

• Heart
Reactions: 46
She looks awkward and uncomfortable arriving at the unit. I think she hated people seeing her real face - she must hear people whispering ‘she doesn’t look like that on Insta’ or ‘she’s really roughy’ everywhere she goes. That’s what you get for filtering everything you post.
Where can I view this please ?

Reactions: 9
It might be on the Wiki, Page 1, there is an extensive list of husbands and shags/eggs etc for you to peruse, but still married to Kieran. Although she did actually shag 7 guys pre Kieran cheating on her.
---
Some of the shots. Lol in the video sticks her arse out. Still thinks she is Page3 hilarious.
Feckin' hell, she REALLY loves herself doesn't she? Shut up & clear off. You're boring. Nobody cares. You're a fake, filtered, lying, poisonous, vicious, jealous, hideous mess that refuses to leave the 90's 😴🥱

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
Apparently KFP & Crawl walked up & down Market St, Brighton 3 times while someone (assume SLIMEY) took pictures of them. She had a Comcit Hydro facial - (whatever that is). Showed off her tits & arse tattoo's to Jo & Julie. Been told that apparently when she does these Plaster classes, the owners are given non disclosure doc's to sign. I really am very suspicious about these 'events'. Filling up with petrol that huge motor of Crawls would be a fortune. then the hotel etc. Split between them all, can't make loads. There's something else, we don't know about, going on, I'm sure. Why would she dash off to Cardiff so soon after coming back from Thailand? We know she extended her stay for longer, but she's not bothered about letting people down, unless it was REALLY important for her to be there (all of them) !
Drugs it has to be

Reactions: 31
Yes, I meant at the time in 2016 they were still hitched. 😘
---
Latest
No wayyy.
She's got a brass neck then.
Because she was caught gobbling and servicing a footballer, who had pressure problems with his balls, so she obviously had to help him release the problem in a cubicle.
Plus all the other men she's helped, out of the kindness of her heart! Along the way...
Yet she publicly humiliated Kieron..
Blimey what a sort she is

Edited...to say I think its common knowledge about the footballer, I'm sure I've heard it before

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 31
No wayyy.
She's got a brass neck then.
Because she was caught gobbling and servicing a footballer, who had pressure problems with his balls, so she obviously had to help him release the problem in a cubicle.
Plus all the other men she's helped, out of the kindness of her heart! Along the way...
Yet she publicly humiliated Kieron..
Blimey what a sort she is

Edited...to say I think its common knowledge about the footballer, I'm sure I've heard it before
Tea,tea☕

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
The gruesome twosome seem awfully quiet for some reason, seen as they've just rekindled their love.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
That's the tea Dolly.
But I'm sure it's been spoken about before as I have a vague recollection of it being said before.

Wasn't there a bit of a scandal with her being caught doing the walk of shame from a footballers house??
Or am I thinking of someone completely different.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.