Katie Price #258 classy bikini showing her clunge, eggs queuing up to take the plunge šŸ¤¢

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I still think the hasty trip to Wales is a front for dodgy dealings. Even Kipper surely wouldnā€™t honour the occasion if sheā€™s so jet lagged? Sheā€™s got a poor track record of letting them down so itā€™s very strange.
Not one word about her poor dogs/cats/horses.
If I had been away from mine even for a week I would be delighted to be home with themā€¦. Now Iā€™ve said this watch this space! You know what will be on her Instagram next! Wouldnā€™t it be wonderful if they had all been rescued while she was frying in Thailand šŸˆā€ā¬›
Blackwood, Newport that area are known for drugs.

• Wow
Reactions: 20
I'm still desperate to know why Sinkboy left Thailand so quickly/urgently?

Was he told to leave after insulting the locals? I'd love it that he fled because the ladyboy mafia were after and going to kick the tit out off him for taking the piss out of one of them!
I noticed he had deleted the aubergine from his caption last time I'd looked. Obviously someone told him too after the backlash.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
Think they stayed here last night, same view as Rymi has just shown. She will probably use the spa before they head back
DC what is the date of the bankruptcy hearing pls?
---
The knee tattoo now resembles a manā€™s balding head! Maybe sheā€™s hoping to make Jason Statham the noo egg!!
View attachment 2032402
View attachment 2032403View attachment 2032406
I sincerly doubt Jason Statham would touch that thing with someone else's. :ROFLMAO:
---
Talking of dogs, I've not seen Sid for ages, hope he is ok :(
Bet we'll get a photo later on then :)

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I noticed he had deleted the aubergine from his caption last time I'd looked. Obviously someone told him too after the backlash.
Yes, as he should.It was not on.He defended his attitude as ā€œ just banterā€, but banter doesnā€™t mock or belittle and is a consensual two way process.
I noticed he didnā€™t show the same attitude to Jessica Alves.
But then Jessica is a celeb who generates a lot of publicity and who happens to be rich.She might even be with the the same agency.

Reactions: 23
Doing my bleeping head in all these articles every bleeping day,she is a bleeping nothing.Whatā€™s going on.Isit because there is a story about perhaps her nastiness due to be published?canā€™t make it out.

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 27
Could it be possible the kids are back with KH for a few days and that's why MP has gone on holiday without him? Clutching at straws I know but one can hope

• Heart
Reactions: 34
Could it be possible the kids are back with KH for a few days and that's why MP has gone on holiday without him? Clutching at straws I know but one can hope
I'm wondering same - maybe KP knew this was coming and hence extended her holiday in Thailand?

Reactions: 21
Now, that garb it had on last night reminded of something..
kaftan.jpg

(Apols to Mr Roussos RIP)

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Don't usually come on here but I RAN to this thread when I heard someone mention the tattoo lmao wtf šŸ˜‚šŸæ

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.