Katie Price #258 classy bikini showing her clunge, eggs queuing up to take the plunge 🤢

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
notice all these so called masterclass and meet and greet Katie Price are always in some wannabes salon on a industrial site or local street these people are nobody)s and only people who are interested in them are family and friends no big well known company use her now to advertise anything you can tell she will turn up anywhere now if they pay her a bit because she turns up/uses so many different hairstylist makeup artist nail salons no proper woman changers the people they use for these things so often you find one you like and stick with them you do not use a different one claim they are so great them use a different one weeks later
You do if you owe them money. How many pissed off hairdressers, aestheticians and beauticians do you think Skanky has left in her wake? I imagine the pool of people willing to work with her is very limited, hence her currently using this Blackwood salon. The rate she’s going she’s going to end up trying to find hair stylists and beauticians in the Orkneys, Outer Hebrides or the most rural parts of England and Wales as they might not have heard of her lack of payment.

• Haha
Reactions: 31
I was just wondering how much she made from that event last night. It must have cost quite a bit for the fuel for that big car. Approx, 8 hours driving there and back. Any one have any idea?
Skank didn't make any money last night she's an ambassador for unique hair, 🤣🤣🤣 well that's what she'll tell the BH. As for muggy sink boy he probably sold that new bed he was advertising for £300 so petrol money. 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 28
I was just wondering how much she made from that event last night. It must have cost quite a bit for the fuel for that big car. Approx, 8 hours driving there and back. Any one have any idea?
Enough ( in some way ), to make it worth her while.
I have always thought there was something shady about these masterclasses.Especially the last lot when only 20 -35people on average were turning up. I couldn’t work out how it was worth it.

Reactions: 23
She looks awkward and uncomfortable arriving at the unit. I think she hated people seeing her real face - she must hear people whispering ‘she doesn’t look like that on Insta’ or ‘she’s really roughy’ everywhere she goes. That’s what you get for filtering everything you post.
and she looked older and rougher than anyone else there,the customers, looked like they had glammed up for a night out ( nearest club or pub after) but skanky looked like she just got out of bed and grabbed her dirty clothes off the floor from the previous day:sick:,i bet she didnt wash either:sick:. one conselation,nobody that went,will pay to go see her again after a 2 hour wait and no appoligy from her.;):poop:

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 24
I’ve rescued a few french bulldogs, and I would say the people that had them were the opposite, show homes, everything for show, the poor dogs didn’t fit into that and were discarded when it didn’t suit them. Like they were a fashion accessory. I’m the 5th owner to one of my boys, makes me so angry! I get so upset watching how kipper has total disregard for her animals lives. It’s just all for show. bleep!
Talking of dogs, I've not seen Sid for ages, hope he is ok :(

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
Enough ( in some way ), to make it worth her while.
I have always thought there was something shady about these masterclasses.Especially the last lot when only 20 -35people on average were turning up. I couldn’t work out how it was worth it.
perhaps the hair extention place, pay her to have her hair done, pay her travel, her hotel , her expenses,etc (maybe pay her an attendance appearence ) as it is showcasing their products and skill and they get to keep the ticket sales etc., would explain why they were desperate to flog the tickets,reducing them and pay on the door. etc., its worth her while to let people think shes getting about £1500, when her appearence fee could be between £3000 to £5000, would explain why they didnt just close up shop after an hour and a half of no turn up by her. theres got to be some reason to drive to rainy Wales, on a cold wednesday evening,after travelling for 18 hours on a plane ? any one know how much she charges for an apperence and a a bit of advertising ?

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.