Katie Price #258 classy bikini showing her clunge, eggs queuing up to take the plunge 🤢

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t have any tattoos and even I know you can’t expose them to sun, what a thick twit she is
It fades them horrendously, especially if they are just a few hours old! You shouldn't get them wet, either. But she's been in and out of pools. She's a halfwit and she's ruined her tats. They are only a few weeks to a year old and they look like she's had them 10+ years. If I was an artist, I wouldn't waste my time on her.

• Haha
Reactions: 31
The few bits I have seen of them interviewing MAFs AU people is that they are ruthless and take no crap, so not sure what the angle will be ....
Someone should send them an abridged version of the Wiki, just do their up to date

• Haha
Reactions: 22
She is being interviewed on their Australian radio show tomorrow ....

Odd, would Katie Price even be well known in Australia? Married to an Aussie for 4 years, which ended over 10 years ago.

Reactions: 24
It fades them horrendously, especially if they are just a few hours old! You shouldn't get them wet, either. But she's been in and out of pools. She's a halfwit and she's ruined her tats. They are only a few weeks to a year old and they look like she's had them 10+ years. If I was an artist, I wouldn't waste my time on her.
I really wouldn’t think the artist cares - as long as she pays up, what she does when she leaves the studio is of little concern I expect. And they’re probably just pleased to see the back of her.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
She really has fried that brain cell she had with all the drugs

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I really wouldn’t think the artist cares - as long as she pays up, what she does when she leaves the studio is of little concern I expect. And they’re probably just pleased to see the back of her.
This is true of the kind of people she gets to ink her. But, there's people who tattoo and then there's tattoo artists. The latter take pride in every piece they do. My friend is my tattooist and she examines them every time I see her and I get a telling off if I i'm not slathered in factor 50. :D

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 26
I don’t have any tattoos and even I know you can’t expose them to sun, what a thick twit she is
I have tattoos as you get older if they try to too deep the ink goes into the skin around it so think that's happened to skank plus you need to let them heal for a couple of weeks

Reactions: 19
I have tattoos as you get older if they try to too deep the ink goes into the skin around it so think that's happened to skank plus you need to let them heal for a couple of weeks
So not straight in the scorching sun and swimming pools I’m guessing 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 21
The knee tattoo now resembles a man’s balding head! Maybe she’s hoping to make Jason Statham the noo egg!!
View attachment 2032402
View attachment 2032403View attachment 2032406
Or Danny Devito
If sink boy really cared about Skanky he would donate his nipples to her.
now that’s true love
---
Or Danny Devito

now that’s true love
I thought this has posted my Danny Devito pic to the wrong reply ffs 😆😆😆

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I was just wondering how much she made from that event last night. It must have cost quite a bit for the fuel for that big car. Approx, 8 hours driving there and back. Any one have any idea?

Reactions: 24
She looks awkward and uncomfortable arriving at the unit. I think she hated people seeing her real face - she must hear people whispering ‘she doesn’t look like that on Insta’ or ‘she’s really roughy’ everywhere she goes. That’s what you get for filtering everything you post.
I thought that too... All that hand and arm movement around her head/face and norks. (I also loved her side eye at whoever it was who had the bollocks to call her out and say "finally".) That's when she fumbled around even more and blamed jet lag. The fact that she could have left home a couple of hours earlier instead of going to an effin' salon would have been a bit more professional.

• Haha
Reactions: 29
I was just wondering how much she made from that event last night. It must have cost quite a bit for the fuel for that big car. Approx, 8 hours driving there and back. Any one have any idea?
Plus Hotel....

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.