Katie Price #258 classy bikini showing her clunge, eggs queuing up to take the plunge 🤢

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hey Guys.
Any of you ventured into an elite Club in London called Boujis ??
Hubby renovating and upholstering there over the last few day, finishing off bits before a grand opening tonight.

Well I'm shocked at the story's he was told about a selected few!! I've told him 1. I want a souvenir 2. See if there is any Gossip on KFP!!

Hubby's best mate, who us working there with him, was telling stories about Sam Fox.
The best mate years and years ago, was the stunt man in robo cop, still has the suit thingy....
Annnyyy how... I didn't realise he dated Sam Fox for a while just before she hit big time....
He says nothing but nice things about her, His mom thought she was the best thing since sliced bread...

I asked him what he thought about KFP...
The air turned blue 🤣🤣

So I'm waiting on gossip as I type this crying 🤣
🤣

Ps ... I have to be careful what I say as apparently the staff are made to sign an NDA thingy, but obviously still gossip..

Blooming prices at the place is astonishing!! 5000 pounds a year for membership, 1000 pounds a night for a table, 3000 pounds for VIP room...
These celebs live in a different world!!

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 35
Hey Guys.
Any of you ventured into an elite Club in London called Boujis ??
Hubby renovating and upholstering there over the last few day, finishing off bits before a grand opening tonight.

Well I'm shocked at the story's he was told about a selected few!! I've told him 1. I want a souvenir 2. See if there is any Gossip on KFP!!

Hubby's best mate, who us working there with him, was telling stories about Sam Fox.
The best mate years and years ago, was the stunt man in robo cop, still has the suit thingy....
Annnyyy how... I didn't realise he dated Sam Fox for a while just before she hit big time....
He says nothing but nice things about her, His mom thought she was the best thing since sliced bread...

I asked him what he thought about KFP...
The air turned blue 🤣🤣

So I'm waiting on gossip as I type this crying 🤣
🤣

Ps ... I have to be careful what I say as apparently the staff are made to sign an NDA thingy, but obviously still gossip..

Blooming prices at the place is astonishing!! 5000 pounds a year for membership, 1000 pounds a night for a table, 3000 pounds for VIP room...
These celebs live in a different world!!
Yes,we want plenty of☕On skank please.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Yes,we want plenty of☕On skank please.
I couldn't imagine she's been there in the last few years! As the price's alone are ridiculous but also, it seems very elite..
Imagine having the best of the best singers, a few actors and uuuhhuummm a couple of royalty in there and she turns up 🤢 I'd demand my money back, and disinfect when I got home

• Haha
Reactions: 26
What does this mean??
She is being interviewed on their Australian radio show tomorrow ....

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
I've often wondered how people who've paid out for Business/First class air tickets feel when Katie and her noisy entourage turn up in the cabin.

Is she likely to have been messing about with regard to these hideous tattoos and in fact they are fake?

Reactions: 31
I've often wondered how people who've paid out for Business/First class air tickets feel when Katie and her noisy entourage turn up in the cabin.

Is she likely to have been messing about with regard to these hideous tattoos and in fact they are fake?
Omg you would be furious wouldn’t you, I bet she gets loud and drunk and wants everyone to know she’s there. Not to mention stinking the cabin out 🤢
---
Don't have any tattoos but should they look like that after a week. 🤔View attachment 2032328
My guess is, she’s been on her knees too much in Thailand and rubbed it off

• Haha
Reactions: 32

Anyone want to let them know what they’re in for?! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15

Why on earth would they want to do that 🤷‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 18
So any news of them this morning?
Winder if they are picking Harvey up or will he be brought home by carer

Reactions: 12
I want photos of the classy birds who were there last night, once they've put their 'beauty' tips into practice today.
I bet the darkest contour and orange powders are all being used with wild abandon.

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Don't have any tattoos but should they look like that after a week. 🤔View attachment 2032328
There could be several reasons why it looks like this. I'm going to bet though that because it's the knee and she's old (skin thins as we age), there's not enough skin and the ink hasn't been able to penetrate deep enough. Add to the fact she's had so much sun exposure, and won't have taken care of it and you have a recipe for disaster. She'll have to pay someone here to fix it and that won't cost her a couple of Thai Bhat and a BJ. Tough luck, Kips.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
There could be several reasons why it looks like this. I'm going to bet though that because it's the knee and she's old, there's not enough skin and the ink hasn't been able to penetrate deep enough. Add to the fact she's had so much sun exposure, and won't have taken care of it and you have a recipe for disaster. She'll have to pay someone here to fix it and that won't cost her a couple of Thai Bhat and BJ. Tough luck, Kips.
I don’t have any tattoos and even I know you can’t expose them to sun, what a thick twit she is

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.