Katie Price #258 classy bikini showing her clunge, eggs queuing up to take the plunge 🤢

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Expect there will be a load of Harvey pictures/videos later, showing how she is such a great mum.... :rolleyes:

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 36
Hi-jack alert - just posting this for Stan Butler and his belovéd Rotties! She has'nt a clue has she? :LOL:
I’m a dog whizz - what the breed of your dog really says about you & it's bad news if you've got a French Bulldog | The Sun

Back on track, Is the thing en route back or still dossing about in Thailand?
This though - "Cruelly Mum-Shamed............................;" - they've twigged the absence of Junior from her grotty photoshoot!
Thats not cruel, its a Statement of Fac t;)
/www.thesun.co.uk/tvandshowbiz/21699364/katie-price-mum-shamed-junior-missing-family-photo/?rec_article=true
I’ve rescued a few french bulldogs, and I would say the people that had them were the opposite, show homes, everything for show, the poor dogs didn’t fit into that and were discarded when it didn’t suit them. Like they were a fashion accessory. I’m the 5th owner to one of my boys, makes me so angry! I get so upset watching how kipper has total disregard for her animals lives. It’s just all for show. bleep!

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
Jesus wept and well he may what a bleeping god awful tit show that was at the salon nobody in their right mind would ever go to again. It also just goes to show her fans are either just like her wannabe and fake with pumped up lips fake nails, hair and morals of an alley cat or just plain stupid or both. If I lived nearer I would certainly make sure our paths crossed I’ve a lot to say to that excuse of a mother and human being, I just can’t get over her sheer arrogance I really really want to knock her turkey teeth down her throat bleeping vile cow.

• Haha
Reactions: 39
That whole 'showing your thong over your bottoms look' is beyond dated, the thing is obviously regressing and struggling to cope with the fact her daughters time is coming up.
I like waiting to see the next total duck up she makes of herself next.
I was thinking the same, she’s always 20 years behind isn’t she. When everyone is explanting and dissolving fillers and removing tattoos, this stupid bleep is getting more 🤦🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 29
HaHa, Sink/Sad/Errand/-Boy has taken off comments on his IG again, he can’t take the heat can he, what a pathetic weasel of a man he is. I hope they keep up this ridiculous fake relationship for a good while yet, the dreadful Twats deserve each other.

• Haha
Reactions: 43
Sweet baby jeesus! Does she think this is edgy....or classy? Tattooing a pair of keks on because you can't be
bothered putting any clean ones on? :rolleyes: 😂😂 She's utterly deranged

View attachment 2027897
What has she done to her jawline 🤢 I hope that’s just a photoshop fail because it’s pushing her jaw out like a British bulldog (only they are beautiful and she is not)
---
Thank god for that! I was getting so worried, at least I can get a good nights sleep tonight
---
If Carl was a cat.....
Lucky cats are very fast, hope he gets out the way in time when he sees sink boy coming 🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Ok, I know its early but feel free to keep on posting pictures of naked men with good bodies...for research purposes of course😁

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 43
She looks awkward and uncomfortable arriving at the unit. I think she hated people seeing her real face - she must hear people whispering ‘she doesn’t look like that on Insta’ or ‘she’s really roughy’ everywhere she goes. That’s what you get for filtering everything you post.
Agree, looked self conscious

• Haha
Reactions: 26
They've both piled on the pounds 😂😂😂😂👍. Trying to turn Bunny into a mini me!
I just zoomed in on her face, like something out of a horror movie 😩
---
What’s going on with the knee tattoo?
Wow I wish I had got a ticket so I could learn how to look like kipper, could have stocked up on the Katie lashes while I was there, I heard every every box sold come with free conjunctivitis

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.