Katie Price #258 classy bikini showing her clunge, eggs queuing up to take the plunge 🤢

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Here’s someone’s Nan, one of my new favs this one, all those young Only Fans girls might as well give up now, no beating this stunner…

View attachment 2031459
Sorry if already said, but she looks like she's had threads done under her face, everything looks aa though it's been pull upwards.
God but she really Has messed herself up, especially since her and Kieran split

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
even if 30 wannabes turned up last night it is only£1500 at £50 a go so after paying out for the drink and food and the expensive pink goody bags(lol)they all seem to be carrying would not be much left over after paying the hairstylist and makeup girl(looking at the pictures of the people who turned up they look like they could be clients of the salon and friends of the owners(more than fans of Katies)all fake tans, fake hair

• Heart
Reactions: 29
Do you know which restaurant they are posing outside of in the Sun pictures, please? 😘
May have been answered on later posts, the fish restaurant is D'arcy's, almost opposite Julie's Lanes beauty salon.

Reactions: 24
balloons and bleeping unicorns in the background, the doppy mare !
---

the purpose is for her to get paid,any old tit will do,she would plait her pubes if it brought in coin ! 😂
Nah she'd get someone else to do that for her because she can't even manage to brush her own syrups

• Haha
Reactions: 20
She looks awkward and uncomfortable arriving at the unit. I think she hated people seeing her real face - she must hear people whispering ‘she doesn’t look like that on Insta’ or ‘she’s really roughy’ everywhere she goes. That’s what you get for filtering everything you post.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 46
I recorded Mucky Mansion last night and it's been on in the background... what the heck is that office? 😳. The windown 'dressing' in walk in wardrobe had me 😬 but it's got nothing on that feather wall. It's all just so naff. You'd never imagine from the outside that the vast majority of the inside is like some neon light ridden, exploded blancmange covered fever dream.

Also, why does she flap around and loll about on Harvey like that? You can see him visibly wince at the high pitch of her voice sometimes. It's not very considerate of his needs.

What's the purpose of this programme? Is appearing to be a half soaked, childlike simpleton sticking pom poms on things meant to make her seem "harmless'?
I think the 💩decor is deliberate because she knows she is going to lose the MM!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 23
how many times on the last holiday did she insist she was single and did not need a man(was concentrating on herself and her kids)and then lo and behold who picks her up from the airport and is pictured holding her hand and so in love with her(lol)why do her so called fans think any of this so called relationship these two have is true and say leave them alone they are so in love every relationship as its ups and downs yes relationship do but this one is all for pictures to print to try and keep them relevent,if i had a friend whose relationship was off and on as much as these two state the first thing i would be doing would be trying to tell them quit it is not a healthy relationship

Reactions: 35
That was the lady that Kipper was trying to make out was a good friend of hers (she probably hardly knew her) 🤦‍♀️

KFP is a compulsive liar as we know. I knew Sue, she did a lot of charity fund raising & events at her restaurant. She asked KFP many times to attend or offer some gifts for raffles & never even got a reply. Sue even asked AFP if she could get some gifts they could raffle - not a dickie bird. Yet AFP quite often attended the freebie nights acting like lady muck. So NO KFP was not a close friend to Sue. It was a very sad & tragic loss to many, many people who knew this lovely lady. Shocking what happened to her. RIP

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 69
It seem that Bellend Boy enjoys this. He’s had so many chances to end things, I really don’t understand it and the appeal and hold she has over him.

Reactions: 30
notice all these so called masterclass and meet and greet Katie Price are always in some wannabes salon on a industrial site or local street these people are nobody)s and only people who are interested in them are family and friends no big well known company use her now to advertise anything you can tell she will turn up anywhere now if they pay her a bit because she turns up/uses so many different hairstylist makeup artist nail salons no proper woman changers the people they use for these things so often you find one you like and stick with them you do not use a different one claim they are so great them use a different one weeks later

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Hhhaaaahhhhaaaa my mum was always in there.
---

Raining in Chobham to, praying my stables don’t flood again. Bet she was in a foul mood.
Ahem……. You’re very close by to me 😂
---
how many times on the last holiday did she insist she was single and did not need a man(was concentrating on herself and her kids)and then lo and behold who picks her up from the airport and is pictured holding her hand and so in love with her(lol)why do her so called fans think any of this so called relationship these two have is true and say leave them alone they are so in love every relationship as its ups and downs yes relationship do but this one is all for pictures to print to try and keep them relevent,if i had a friend whose relationship was off and on as much as these two state the first thing i would be doing would be trying to tell them quit it is not a healthy relationship
Absolutely and so very toxic for those poor kids 😞

Reactions: 22
1678952980079.png
Now as a medaeivalist (of sorts) I discovered this instrument of torture called a Poire d'Angiosse - perfect for SB and Rim-Me.
Put it this way, you heat the thing up in a fire then stuff it you-know-where, after which you twist the handle and it opens up.
I am sure they'd love it :)

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.