Katie Price #258 classy bikini showing her clunge, eggs queuing up to take the plunge 🤢

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Here’s someone’s Nan, one of my new favs this one, all those young Only Fans girls might as well give up now, no beating this stunner…

D37549BE-F2BB-42A2-AB4F-B5EA302F8956.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 38
Here’s someone’s Nan, one of my new favs this one, all those young Only Fans girls might as well give up now, no beating this stunner…

View attachment 2031459
is this the before or after photo, because if its the after, she might as well give up now, the hair/wig looks greasy, the dress is horrible (even edna wouldnt be seen dead in that), the shoes make her feet look like canal barges, the tits look stupid and the face (eyebrows,mouth,tash and sunken eyes,) make her look like a corpse, who tf would want to look like that,oh and shes dropped a tit by the look of it 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 30
I'm late today but here's tonights Pom pic...a head swap for Cole and Katie 😀 x...

Resizer_16789356357471.jpg

Resizer_16789356479183.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 60
hairdressers and barbers can be a front as well, we got a few around here too
You know, I’ve just realised that that is applicable to where I live too.
That blue monstrosity outfit is hideous. She’s not fat, but it’s so unflattering. It makes me think of the man dress that Homer wore when he deliberately got too fat to work

View attachment 2031460
If memory serves me right she had something similar to this on a previous holiday.It was like a turquoise duvet cover.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Dear god that blue dress. It’s either some cheap holiday frock, or a bottom rung designer nasty thing. Either way, it’s shockingly awful. And with metallic trainers? What is she thinking?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
Quiet night in skanky land by the looks of it,, just one question looking at the pictures how the duck can skank look worse after the hair and make-up was done by so-called professionals who run an academy than before skank arrived. 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Oh duck,I thought perhaps only couple of peeps turned up.🥴
---
Perhaps them being ‘back together’😏Might help Keiran.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Someone in the know should
Keep on eye on the accounts of that salon she used last night. I would imagine a large cash injection going in anytime soon…

• Heart
Reactions: 30
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.