Katie Price #257 Boulder breasted, totally detested, investigation requested, hope she's arrested

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So Gary Glitter is back behind bars.

See you stoopid bint!
Its people like him that would ogle Bunny plastered in makeup sucking on a lollipop 😡
So happy to see this seeing as he was located just opposite an immediate family member's house. It was manic when it got out where he was. There are so many schools in the nearby area.

Totally agree with you about how pics of B dolled up would be right up his street. Sick tit that he is.

• Sick
Reactions: 37
I'm still 30 odd pages behind and trying to catch up so apologies if this is ground that's already been covered. There's an article in todays mail that says she will dodge the bankruptcy AGAIN as she has offered to repay a 'substantial sum', and that she was given a repossession order on the MM in November. So my questions are these: IF she is now offering to repay a large sum surely that should raise the question of where the money came from and why wasn't she making regular payments if she had it? And if a repossession order was granted in November why is she still living there and getting TV channel to tart it up for her?

And as for the magazine relaunch, who the hell would either want to publish it, or buy it! Especially when she claims she previously wrote it all herself? (yeah right, we have seen examples of her 'writing' haven't we?)

• Angry
Reactions: 22
I’m ashamed to say, I watched the whole of the first episode of Mucky Mansion 2. I know, I know. For those who haven’t seen it, she has a shipping container full of stuff in her garden. One of the things dumped in there was a £3000 designer handbag (Louis Vuitton, I THINK). If she has high value things like this just dumped in a bleeping shipping container, why isn’t she made to sell them to pay people back? Her whole house is just stacked with boxes and bags.

Oh and the wasp sting on her nose was real 🐝 haha! Silly cow had a wasp nest in her shipping container and put on a beekeeper suit (in pink 🤮) to deal with it and one got trapped in her hood and it stung her. You could see it swelling up 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 29
I'm still 30 odd pages behind and trying to catch up so apologies if this is ground that's already been covered. There's an article in todays mail that says she will dodge the bankruptcy AGAIN as she has offered to repay a 'substantial sum', and that she was given a repossession order on the MM in November. So my questions are these: IF she is now offering to repay a large sum surely that should raise the question of where the money came from and why wasn't she making regular payments if she had it? And if a repossession order was granted in November why is she still living there and getting TV channel to tart it up for her?

And as for the magazine relaunch, who the hell would either want to publish it, or buy it! Especially when she claims she previously wrote it all herself? (yeah right, we have seen examples of her 'writing' haven't we?)

I think the substantial sum is from feb 2022? I like the bit about jail though!

Screen Shot 2023-03-13 at 20.49.33.png

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Is the difference of opinion here that KP thinks Princess will have modelling as a full time career, while PA sees it as part time while Princess focuses on schoolwork....

Why hasn't Junior landed a modelling deal to go with his music? If Princess got one based on the family name wouldn't Junior?

Reactions: 11
I think the substantial sum is from feb 2022? I like the bit about jail though!

View attachment 2026135
Did she pay off a substantial sum, do we know? If not, hope jail is n the cards. Plus using credit cards it seems too. Surely she can’t keep avoiding a prison term😡💩. Go to jail. Do not pass go & take your mutilated body & face with you. Be great to have no stories about her posing for a while.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Does anyone else find it odd that people think of Pete as a highly moral person who would never in a million years 'allow' his daughter to do glamour modelling (once she's an adult she can do as she likes)...and yet this is a man who married Katie Price, not exactly known as Mother Theresa at the time.

I like PA and know that he's cleaned up his own act a lot, but let's not pretend he's perfect
Hahah I agree! Didn't he describe in his book, how katie was the best woman he had ever tasted?(when on about oral sex) 🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮classy he was not.
But I have a soft spot for Pete!

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
Did she pay off a substantial sum, do we know? If not, hope jail is n the cards. Plus using credit cards it seems too. Surely she can’t keep avoiding a prison term😡💩. Go to jail. Do not pass go & take your mutilated body & face with you. Be great to have no stories about her posing for a while.
Maybe why skanks trying to tap up that Hannah Slater women again, someone seems to be giving her a last minute loan or payoff.

Reactions: 13
I used to subscribe to Private eye but haven't bought that or any others in years. I don't think "Katie" is quite my thing, although, i'm sure like PE, it will be full of (unintentional) satire.
My husband still subscribes to Private EYe and has it sent to him in the US.
---
I love PE too - I've been reading it for decades but of course I cannot get it now, except when I'm over in UK :) I expect you have guessed where my "name" comes from too ;)
Rita you can get overseas subscriptions, my husband has one and it's sent to him in the US.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
It's referring to what she agreed to pay in 2022 but badly worded I think. She will be in trouble anyway, I can't see how she can explain missing the last hearing but having all that money to spend on 12k flights and tats. and she never paid the 12k a month she agreed.

Screen Shot 2023-03-13 at 21.07.45.png

Reactions: 19
Maybe why skanks trying to tap up that Hannah Slater women again, someone seems to be giving her a last minute loan or payoff.
Tania Slater…bestie who owns Bayliss and Harding soap empire. I’m sure she could tap her up!

• Sad
Tania Slater…bestie who owns Bayliss and Harding soap empire. I’m sure she could tap her up!
Tania that's were i got mixed up skanks tried buttering her up a few times when she's in need of finances, coincidentally just before her court cases and in January this year just before this latest BH was postponed. Funny skanks at it again with a BH only a couple of weeks away.

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.