Katie Price #257 Boulder breasted, totally detested, investigation requested, hope she's arrested

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They remind me of the cotto
Yessssss they are badly made and from the wrong fabric. The ones she had before from proper brands did not have that problem. She's in bargain bucket territory now to try and get things made on the cheap for her freakish boulders.

View attachment 2026224View attachment 2026213 View attachment 2026237
They remind me of the cotton seersucker bikinis we had as kids in the 60s, they were always saggy around the crotch too! The top halves of her new bikinis are basically just nipple covers, nothing else.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
But AFP was 'hawking' KFP around to agencies, with a portfolio of topless pictures, when she was 16. A bit different to a young girl promoting & wearing some pretty dresses etc. If it's done sensibly & she can make a bit of cash, while concentrating on her exams, good luck to her. Claire, Emily & Peter, won't put Princess in awkward situations, I'm sure. So I don't actually compare Princess to be like KFP is any shape or form. Bunny is the child I would be most worried about at the moment. KFP is putting her in very vulnerable situations.
I cannot see Pete dropping P off with some sleazy "photographer" then going off shopping to spend the fee he'd just trousered. Nah not at all EVER in a month of Sundays :)
---
They remind me of the cotto

They remind me of the cotton seersucker bikinis we had as kids in the 60s, they were always saggy around the crotch too! The top halves of her new bikinis are basically just nipple covers, nothing else.
IF she had any of course! :p

• Haha
Reactions: 25
But AFP was 'hawking' KFP around to agencies, with a portfolio of topless pictures, when she was 16. A bit different to a young girl promoting & wearing some pretty dresses etc. If it's done sensibly & she can make a bit of cash, while concentrating on her exams, good luck to her. Claire, Emily & Peter, won't put Princess in awkward situations, I'm sure. So I don't actually compare Princess to be like KFP is any shape or form. Bunny is the child I would be most worried about at the moment. KFP is putting her in very vulnerable situations.
… and now it becomes clearer why KFP is the way she is. You know that wouldn’t be allowed now under the 2003 sexual offences act, it’s child abuse and grooming. Her own mother! I knew they were a scummy family.

• Sick
Reactions: 26
Just my point of view but maybe Pete didn't have much choice in letting Princess do this modeling thing during her GCSE exams, maybe Princess wanted to do it but Pete didn't, but he knew if skank found out or Princess asked skank if she could she'd hijack it let princess do it and skank would exploit it for all the publicity and £££'s she could get her grubby little claws on. Let's face it skank wouldn't give a tit about signing Princess up to advertise anything as long as shank got her momager fee, at least this way Pete and Claire can control the situation without skank being involved.

Reactions: 37
Really? The longest they’ve been apart? Wasn’t he a baby when she left him for 6 weeks to go to Playboy mansion?
---

And why’s Perez Hilton suddenly her BFF? He’s vile
she was in cbb with him,so must know him from there.

Reactions: 15
Business class for Rymi. Flew 😂
That's a Finnair business class cabin what he is flewing in.

From the panning about shot no sign of Skanky and the kids unless they're slumming it in the back. Flights left Bangkok for London (via Helsinki) at 8.05 and 10.40 this morning local time due to land tonight 20.40 at Heathrow

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
That's a Finnair business class cabin what he is flewing in.

From the panning about shot no sign of Skanky and the kids unless they're slumming it in the back. Flights left Bangkok for London (via Helsinki) at 8.05 and 10.40 this morning local time due to land tonight 20.40 at Heathrow
Well if she is on this flight she will never get to Cardiff tomorrow

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Well if she is on this flight she will never get to Cardiff tomorrow
I'm sure there'll be a little "pick-me-up" waiting for her at the MM, won't wanna let her fan down will she!

SFP has her work cut out today, removing all the negative comments on the latest Hervey deflection IG post and see the sheeple bots "luv ya Harv, your sooooo cute" are out in force.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
I completely agree with this. This “modelling” narrative is going to run away with everyone. As far as I can see, she’s been offered two brand ambassador type deals with PLT and Shein. This is not modelling in the traditional sense, nor is it the glamour modelling that her mother did.

As a brand ambassador you get paid to wear their stuff and say that it’s their stuff on your social media accounts. That’s it. That’s not modelling. And quite honestly anyone with over 1000 followers will get approaches from brands. It will give her some extra cash whilst doing her GCSEs.

The only person who’s come out with the “Princess is going to be a model” narrative is the batshit crazy mother. And I was glad to see Pete got an article in the DM straight away yesterday refuting that particular allegation. Him and Claire must be fuming.

She is clearly going to try with both Junior and Princess to use them to revive her flagging career. Vile creature.

• Heart
Reactions: 34
Backlash!! YAY!

Harvey has been in respite care while mum Katie holidayed in Thailand

Its not respite care - that is making out she looks after him full time, which she DOES NOT! 12 year old journos back at the desk today

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 36
shes his middle aged girlfriend, we all know some one like her, who says they are one age ,but look 10 to 15 years older. this one is a real peach though,saggy arse,skin like leather,smells like a carzy, dresses like a tart, thinks all the blokes fancy her but likes barbie pink and unifuckingcorns 😂 reminds me of magda, mary.s neibour off "something about mary"😂
Omg I was going to say the exact same thing regarding Magda from that film 🤣 old, wrinkly, leather tits 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.