Katie Price #257 Boulder breasted, totally detested, investigation requested, hope she's arrested

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm still 30 odd pages behind and trying to catch up so apologies if this is ground that's already been covered. There's an article in todays mail that says she will dodge the bankruptcy AGAIN as she has offered to repay a 'substantial sum', and that she was given a repossession order on the MM in November. So my questions are these: IF she is now offering to repay a large sum surely that should raise the question of where the money came from and why wasn't she making regular payments if she had it? And if a repossession order was granted in November why is she still living there and getting TV channel to tart it up for her?

And as for the magazine relaunch, who the hell would either want to publish it, or buy it! Especially when she claims she previously wrote it all herself? (yeah right, we have seen examples of her 'writing' haven't we?)

thats interesting,especially as november is when she grabbed the kids, wonder if she had the repossession order before or while she was on holiday,because that would explain a lot !
---
😀😄❤❤❤💕💖🤗🥰😘 xxx

Katie had her pic taken with boats in the background the other day, really it was taken in a scrap yard and photoshopped over lol 😄 x

View attachment 2026507
her arse looks hairy in that 😂
---
I honestly don't know how she can stand being on holiday for that long. I have been in a hotel for 5 days so far and I am ready to go home! It's not that I'm not having a good time, I am, but I don't really like staying in hotels for long. Not having to cook is all very nice but I really just want to have a home cooked meal with veg for a change rather than eating out all the time! I've been away from home for nearly 3 weeks in total now and I am ready to go back. I guess I like my life there and my routine.I miss my own bed too!
i can only go away for a maximum of 10 days, 10 th day onwards i just want to go home,i close down and start wishing the days away, the last day,i wont leave the resort/ hotel incase i get run over and it delays my return, so weird i know, so only book for holidays that are 7 to 10 days only.when i did go away for 14 days, the last 4 days were the longest and worst days of my life. i just like my own bed too much 😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
Interesting that there was a video on here earlier showing Bunny on Tiktok but she was speaking in a whisper and seemed to be looking overher shoulder, ready to stop recording if someone came in. I would guess that she therefore knew darn well she shouldn't be on there and that if someone (Katie???) found her she would be in trouble?????
Methinks it's more likely to be Kipper who orchestrated it.
---
😀😄❤❤❤💕💖🤗🥰😘 xxx

Katie had her pic taken with boats in the background the other day, really it was taken in a scrap yard and photoshopped over lol 😄 x

View attachment 2026507
Where? @Pom Bear ; all I can see is Three Triangles.... 🤣🥰😇

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
Well, I was having a muck about with this animation program that I haven't used for years and thought "KP doesn't have one fan, now her "career" is going down the pan"
kpbog.gif

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 65
I thought they took the penis and turned it inside out to form the vagina? That's what Bruce/Caitlin Jenner said they do anyway.
mrspig,few peeps on there explained exactly what happens,I just picked abit up,but it was very explanatory.🥴

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 10
Does anyone else find it odd that people think of Pete as a highly moral person who would never in a million years 'allow' his daughter to do glamour modelling (once she's an adult she can do as she likes)...and yet this is a man who married Katie Price, not exactly known as Mother Theresa at the time.

I like PA and know that he's cleaned up his own act a lot, but let's not pretend he's perfect
Of course he's not perfect - he did get so pissed as to propose to The Thing in a microsecond of insanity! He has grown up over the years to accept the role of a parent, unlike skanky who still thinks she is 18 and gawjus
---
Another new bed. Didn't he get 1 delivered not long ago?
And still illiterate #too
Does he tit the bed, hence why they have a new one every couple of months?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
It's quite amazing how she's changed in a few years. I know she wouldn't look exactly the same in 8 years...but still, she looked half decent.

View attachment 2026252
she looks so tacky and slutty now,i do not know why she thinks that is what men want and will bring in the money on only fans as there are lots more so called pretty celebs selling themselfs on there
---
I’m ashamed to say, I watched the whole of the first episode of Mucky Mansion 2. I know, I know. For those who haven’t seen it, she has a shipping container full of stuff in her garden. One of the things dumped in there was a £3000 designer handbag (Louis Vuitton, I THINK). If she has high value things like this just dumped in a bleeping shipping container, why isn’t she made to sell them to pay people back? Her whole house is just stacked with boxes and bags.

Oh and the wasp sting on her nose was real 🐝 haha! Silly cow had a wasp nest in her shipping container and put on a beekeeper suit (in pink 🤮) to deal with it and one got trapped in her hood and it stung her. You could see it swelling up 😆
it would prob be covered in mould and damp(plus it is prob a fake from Turkey so worth at most tenner)

• Haha
Reactions: 16
That would be a worry for me. We know he has no time / patience for the kids and I don't think he would welcome J and B somehow. He would just expect them to sit on the sofa and make no noise or mess. Actually I couldn't see him putting up with her tit. She is like a member of the Clampet family:)
1678778910250.png
Here ya go! They're moving skanky into SB's new gaff - that her with the shotgun on the back seat with P sitting next to her :) PFP and SB in the front :)
---
Oh, good grief.... Openness, confidence and honesty. I think I've just wet meself.... Honesty. Really...?!! FFS....

'I know when agents are taking advantage, so I would always step in if I felt something wasn't right for her. I'm a protective mother and I make sure my cubs are looked after.'
'I'm very much like that too,
so I think Princess gets that from me – her openness, confidence and honesty.'

Katie Price admits she will always 'protect' daughter Princess,15 - after signing modelling contract | Daily Mail Online

It also says this in the article and stresses that Pete is guiding her... 'She knows she's still young at 15 but Pete is going to oversee her work with PLT to ensure she's protected and well looked after.' PLT (Pretty Little Things) use their own agency.
bleeping "HONESTY"??????????????????????????????????????? She sure is taking the piss out of Dolly's buckets!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Weird indeed. Even weirder when you think that Princess has spent most of the last decade living with her father and stepmother, meaning that Emily has been a major role model all these years. She's a middle-class doctor whose "look" is classic and understated. No matter how strong Princess's bond is with her mother, why would she follow her career path when Emily's is so much more appealing?
She may have had Emily as an influence and hopefully that has rubbed off on her, but she still seems to want to be a model like her mum, so there is the worry that once she does turn 18 that KP will have more influence on her because of that side of things. P seems like a sensible girl though, far more sensible than her mother for sure, so hopefully if ( probably more like when) her mother suggests doing something like OF she will flatly refuse.

Reactions: 14
Is Harvey's Law intended to shut down forums like this where people criticise her crap parenting of Harvey?
Harvey's Law won't happen, specifically because the name already exists as an animal protection ruling.

I expect she'll try to get it changed to Katie's Law seeing as how she is the greatest Victim of Twollz (allegedly), forgetting the fact she IS the World's most vile Twoll herself :(
---
Interesting that there was a video on here earlier showing Bunny on Tiktok but she was speaking in a whisper and seemed to be looking overher shoulder, ready to stop recording if someone came in. I would guess that she therefore knew darn well she shouldn't be on there and that if someone (Katie???) found her she would be in trouble?????
It might explain how the alleged Pudding-gate Tapes came about, Mummy urging Bunty to secretly record stuff at home then send it to her
---
Tania Slater…bestie who owns Bayliss and Harding soap empire. I’m sure she could tap her up!
One things for sure - skanky ain't interested in their soap! haha!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
She posted just a few days ago, the kids need her 24/7 because of 2 people being investigated (presumably Kieran & Michelle). Liar. How’s she doing a plaster class & who will be looking after them? IF authorities aren’t there to greet her immediately she’s home, they need to be paying a visit to MM while she’s off doing her 💩makeup class & find out who’s seeing to the kids & remove them. Bloody fed up with her sticking 2 fingers up at everyone, her constant lies & disregard & accusations towards Kieran & Michelle. She’s dangerous & evil.
IF (a very BIG IF) she goes to Yooneek Syrups those kids will be dragged along with her - she did say there would be Speshul Gessts innit! That'll be J&B and maybe H if she can manage to get him shipped over for the extravaganza
---
Oooooo. Look. There's a gym. She can start getting those pounds off now.....

View attachment 2025797
Ah maybe this is the Noo Gimm she told C4 she wanted at Trampy Towers? :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 12
She may have had Emily as an influence and hopefully that has rubbed off on her, but she still seems to want to be a model like her mum, so there is the worry that once she does turn 18 that KP will have more influence on her because of that side of things. P seems like a sensible girl though, far more sensible than her mother for sure, so hopefully if ( probably more like when) her mother suggests doing something like OF she will flatly refuse.
But AFP was 'hawking' KFP around to agencies, with a portfolio of topless pictures, when she was 16. A bit different to a young girl promoting & wearing some pretty dresses etc. If it's done sensibly & she can make a bit of cash, while concentrating on her exams, good luck to her. Claire, Emily & Peter, won't put Princess in awkward situations, I'm sure. So I don't actually compare Princess to be like KFP is any shape or form. Bunny is the child I would be most worried about at the moment. KFP is putting her in very vulnerable situations.

• Heart
Reactions: 38
Oh, good grief.... Openness, confidence and honesty. I think I've just wet meself.... Honesty. Really...?!! FFS....

'I know when agents are taking advantage, so I would always step in if I felt something wasn't right for her. I'm a protective mother and I make sure my cubs are looked after.'
'I'm very much like that too,
so I think Princess gets that from me – her openness, confidence and honesty.'

Katie Price admits she will always 'protect' daughter Princess,15 - after signing modelling contract | Daily Mail Online

It also says this in the article and stresses that Pete is guiding her... 'She knows she's still young at 15 but Pete is going to oversee her work with PLT to ensure she's protected and well looked after.' PLT (Pretty Little Things) use their own agency.
The only thing P got from her mother was the curly hair! She hasn't been around her enough to have any other influence on her.

Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.