Katie Price #257 Boulder breasted, totally detested, investigation requested, hope she's arrested

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I've just driven past the houses. No lights on at either and Daddy Woods has parked his car in the nursery car park across the road which is a bit odd as there's loads of room on the drive. Maybe there's new cars arriving overnight!
Parking there again, tut tut!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 27
I've just driven past the houses. No lights on at either and Daddy Woods has parked his car in the nursery car park across the road which is a bit odd as there's loads of room on the drive. Maybe there's new cars arriving overnight!
Clearly pretending no one is in when the police come knocking looking for Ms Price.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Awww he’s getting ready for his mistress’s return. New bed ✔ following again on social media ✔ prepares chauffeurs hat to drive her to Cardiff ✔ practicing his arguing with her in front of the kids ✔ gets ready to sell, via his source, they have broken up again after 5 minutes 🙄✔ arranged jet wash of MM ✔ preordered healthy prep meals ✔ a few cryptic Cole posts on IG ✔
Carol is a pathetic dry ham sandwich average looking excuse of a man with a rough looking middle aged girlfriend that won't admit to being in a realtionship with him who depends on an allowance from Daddy whilst he sits at home photoshopping his pictures to pretend he could model for Calvin Klein ... he is just an embarrassment ... then again, so is she ... perfect couple 💑

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 49
Evening everyone ❤
Hope i've caught up think i've got the general,
Skanks trying to blag freebies and probably a loan gushing about friends, loyalty and pointy chins fallen for it again.
Skank did the mother's day shoot but hijacked it to turn it into a me me me publicity piece about being protector, momager and all round mother of the year.
Skanks trying to grease up junior for some publicity and tickets.
Skanks been nice to Pete hoping to get in on princesses and juniors new ventures for her own gains.
Sink boy (Mr MUG) is still in the attic awaiting mistress skanks return.
Skank and slymi Rymi are on their way back to the UK.
And finally skanks sunburn is peeling and she looks like the singing detective.
p.s sink boys got a new bed.
How fill SB get the bed thru the attic hatch? 🤔😂

• Haha
Reactions: 22
If sink boys moved back into the house full time and daddy sink boy has moved out into the triangle house wonder if skanks getting evicted and he's getting it ready for her to move in with him. 🤣
Desperate to sell the Little Canfield house, was reduced a couple of weeks ago!

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
When I was a young'un, 'rebellion' against my 'respectable, traditional' parents was very much attractive. Basically most advice they ever gave me I put in the bin. I should state I never did anything illegal (other than smoking cannabis) or caused harm to anyone else.

Also I can imagine that KP is trying to pour poison in Princess's ear... Probably playing up the 'all men are bad' angle...for example I can imagine KP telling her:
"Emily doesn't know what she's talking about"
"Look at me I never went to uni and I'm so much more successful than Emily who did"
"Backgrid is great, I make so much money from pap photos, you should too"
"Peter is mean, he was so bad to me, YOU DON'T NEED HIM"
"Peter and Emily are trying to stop you having fun and making money like me"
"Peter and Claire tried to destroy my career"
...etc etc etc!
Maybe she is but Princess has experienced KPs parenting and mental health issues and chaotic self first hand. She knows that they were always late for school if things were left to her, she sees her mums house is a tit hole, she sees what a mess her mum has made of things, she’s been exposed to things she shouldn’t have been. I think the distance she has been lucky enough to have by being with her dad and Emily will have helped her gain some clarity of her mums situation. She even said to her on the MM show, ‘you were pretty before surgery’. She also has her brother Junior who if he is like his dad and has his head screwed on will see straight through his mum. I actually feel sorry for Jnr as she treated him horribly as a young boy. It’s no wonder he’s so close to his dad as he’s been the constant in his life and for his faults he’s shown those kids what family really is all about.

• Heart
Reactions: 41
How fill SB get the bed thru the attic hatch? 🤔😂
He'll do the same as the last bed he advertised sell it to one of his dealer friends soon as the delivery van disappeared from view. He's got to pick a pocket or two to keep up the pretence he's a millionaire luxury bespoke car dealer with a few quid in his pocket. 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 23
She's going to be well jetlagged for her Plasterclass in Newport then on the 15th...! She's gonna look a picture with that lovely peeling forehead and leathery rind skin....
She posted just a few days ago, the kids need her 24/7 because of 2 people being investigated (presumably Kieran & Michelle). Liar. How’s she doing a plaster class & who will be looking after them? IF authorities aren’t there to greet her immediately she’s home, they need to be paying a visit to MM while she’s off doing her 💩makeup class & find out who’s seeing to the kids & remove them. Bloody fed up with her sticking 2 fingers up at everyone, her constant lies & disregard & accusations towards Kieran & Michelle. She’s dangerous & evil.

• Heart
Reactions: 37
She posted just a few days ago, the kids need her 24/7 because of 2 people being investigated (presumably Kieran & Michelle). Liar. How’s she doing a plaster class & who will be looking after them? IF authorities aren’t there to greet her immediately she’s home, they need to be paying a visit to MM while she’s off doing her 💩makeup class & find out who’s seeing to the kids & remove them. Bloody fed up with her sticking 2 fingers up at everyone, her constant lies & disregard & accusations towards Kieran & Michelle. She’s dangerous & evil.
If Skank's not supposed to have those kids she must have had conversations with other adults voicing her fears over them being removed. Those kids must have overheard snippets and be frightened to death.

• Sad
Reactions: 19
I know i've probably ask this question before but who the eck is this Hannah Slater,,skank was buttering her up in January as her best mate, confident, her only true friend, saviour and is always there for skanky. Does she have money and skank wants a loan or does skank need something else off her.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
So a bit off topic & possible rambling , Here's what a proper parent does of someone with additional health needs - maybe not to the extent of some of you lovely lot but here goes a wk in our life --- I've been maliciously/allegedly anonymously reported to SS for being a chronic alcoholic/drug abuser by my ex trying to stop us from relocating from Middle earth to Scotland.
My daughters & I have not slept for almost 24hrs due to dangerous Bgs & high ketones (she's Type1) and have been up the hospital for for approximately 14 hrs - no family to support us as most have passed away.
I've been made to feel like a useless parent by the Diabetes team & her paternal family. I've had to leave her there to come home and look after her younger sibling as her Dad is a Coke head like Kipper. I don't want sympathy or likes-- I just need to vent my frustration. I'm willing to work with SS to get away from this person and where we need to be. Her dad wankered 2mill in less than 9yrs n is now on benefits his rentals have been repossessed by the government, in other words I hold the 1st prize in narcissistic exs who try to blame the consistent parent & yeah right now I'm having a large Jamesons before i go back up the hospital tomorrow morning at 8am as soon as my youngest is safe in school.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 42
So Gary Glitter is back behind bars.

See you stoopid bint!
Its people like him that would ogle Bunny plastered in makeup sucking on a lollipop 😡

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 39
That would be a worry for me. We know he has no time / patience for the kids and I don't think he would welcome J and B somehow. He would just expect them to sit on the sofa and make no noise or mess. Actually I couldn't see him putting up with her tit. She is like a member of the Clampet family:)
Who is Daddy sink boy?

Reactions: 3
I’ve read quite a few opinions that Jessica really didn’t have anywhere else to go with cosmetic surgery as a man, so became a woman, which would require many more surgeries.
That what I think too. I also think at some point in the future she will probably want to change back again.

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.