Katie Price #257 Boulder breasted, totally detested, investigation requested, hope she's arrested

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I know it’s not a PA thread but he seemed to be quite insecure and I think the attention she gave him was very alluring. I think the entire crux of their relationship being dreadful was that in actual fact he did not really like her Jordan persona and realised it wasn’t really fake, it was what she was actually like! She used to make out she was a boring person who never wore makeup and liked staying in never drinking but in reality she likes to party take drugs and act like an idiot.
And when he finally dumped her she said it was because she took drugs in the house. Pete was in his studio according to her, so no doubt she was supposed to be in charge of 2 toddlers but decided to get off her tits. That was her real persona and she's done it many times since then. Drugs and partying first, kids - not bovvered.

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 41
Honestly I get on with Pete ... I think he is great ... there is absolutely no reason to stop me being back stage with the family at junior's big gig ... I am so nice and thoughtful ... such a good mum

Katie Price says ex-husband Peter Andre is 'calm and collected' just like their son Junior - Mirror Online
Haha.Exactly this.Its all about inclusion in anything that might take off.They won’t be able to stop her turning up at the gig, but she is angling for vip passes.Might even recruit Edna for extra emotional blackmail.
Catching up, but this comment piqued my interest. I think this may be why al,l her prev partners / husbands dont say anything. They all went along with the shenanigans when they were with her. Enjoying the fruits of the “ game”. None would come out of it looking very well I don’t think.
I would agree with most of this.Its all good in the getting, and then reality steps in.By that stage you are in too ( or very ) deep.
Pete got out because he wasn’t prepared to tolerate behaviour he found abhorrent.In my opinion he is the only one ( apart from Kris, eventually), who took decisive action. The rest just went along with things until she decided she had had enough.
Sink Boy is the absolute worst, and has been from the very start.Now he ihas had the tables turned.He is a minion to KPs Gru.

• Haha
Reactions: 28
If sink boys moved back into the house full time and daddy sink boy has moved out into the triangle house wonder if skanks getting evicted and he's getting it ready for her to move in with him. 🤣
That would be a worry for me. We know he has no time / patience for the kids and I don't think he would welcome J and B somehow. He would just expect them to sit on the sofa and make no noise or mess. Actually I couldn't see him putting up with her tit. She is like a member of the Clampet family:)

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Cole's going up in the world, or rather down as he's moved out of the attic at Little Canfield and into the main bedroom. Presumably Gary's living in the triangle house. He needs to rehang those three pictures though as they're too low for that hideous headboard.
View attachment 2025678
Im depressed just looking at this.And I like grey.Its very Hinch world isn’t it.

• Sick
Reactions: 19
What, so the bed arrived (presumably a freebie and he didn't think to measure up for it) and he saw the pictures were in the way but thought he'd put the bed there anyway AND TAKE A PICTURE FOR AN AD!!

head.

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Oh, good grief.... Openness, confidence and honesty. I think I've just wet meself.... Honesty. Really...?!! FFS....

'I know when agents are taking advantage, so I would always step in if I felt something wasn't right for her. I'm a protective mother and I make sure my cubs are looked after.'
'I'm very much like that too,
so I think Princess gets that from me – her openness, confidence and honesty.'

Katie Price admits she will always 'protect' daughter Princess,15 - after signing modelling contract | Daily Mail Online

It also says this in the article and stresses that Pete is guiding her... 'She knows she's still young at 15 but Pete is going to oversee her work with PLT to ensure she's protected and well looked after.' PLT (Pretty Little Things) use their own agency.

• Haha
Reactions: 28
That picture with prinny mini me must have been taken months ago skanks tits aren't under her chin and she's got her moon boots on, you wouldn't be trying to exploit the publicity around prinnys new modeling job to advertise and draw in some viewers for your tit MM show would you mother of the bleeping year. Go suck your own dick you bleep.
chrome_screenshot_1678732446263.png

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 36
Weird indeed. Even weirder when you think that Princess has spent most of the last decade living with her father and stepmother, meaning that Emily has been a major role model all these years. She's a middle-class doctor whose "look" is classic and understated. No matter how strong Princess's bond is with her mother, why would she follow her career path when Emily's is so much more appealing?
When I was a young'un, 'rebellion' against my 'respectable, traditional' parents was very much attractive. Basically most advice they ever gave me I put in the bin. I should state I never did anything illegal (other than smoking cannabis) or caused harm to anyone else.

Also I can imagine that KP is trying to pour poison in Princess's ear... Probably playing up the 'all men are bad' angle...for example I can imagine KP telling her:
"Emily doesn't know what she's talking about"
"Look at me I never went to uni and I'm so much more successful than Emily who did"
"Backgrid is great, I make so much money from pap photos, you should too"
"Peter is mean, he was so bad to me, YOU DON'T NEED HIM"
"Peter and Emily are trying to stop you having fun and making money like me"
"Peter and Claire tried to destroy my career"
...etc etc etc!

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 29
No, not back until 14th.
She's going to be well jetlagged for her Plasterclass in Newport then on the 15th...! She's gonna look a picture with that lovely peeling forehead and leathery rind skin....

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 29
Another new bed. Didn't he get 1 delivered not long ago?
And still illiterate #too
That's pretty cheap ... not the bed of a self made millionaire business man ... My bed frame cost more than that 10 years ago

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 27
I still maintain she did that deliberately. As a former skater I know you fall if you trip over your toe pick, usually when pushing but her foot was flat on the ice. Plus when you do trip like that it knocks all the wind out of you and it's very difficult to get up as quickly as she did. totally looked fake to me.
About as believable as her 3 stone weightloss

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Cole's going up in the world, or rather down as he's moved out of the attic at Little Canfield and into the main bedroom. Presumably Gary's living in the triangle house. He needs to rehang those three pictures though as they're too low for that hideous headboard.
View attachment 2025678
Awww he’s getting ready for his mistress’s return. New bed ✔ following again on social media ✔ prepares chauffeurs hat to drive her to Cardiff ✔ practicing his arguing with her in front of the kids ✔ gets ready to sell, via his source, they have broken up again after 5 minutes 🙄✔ arranged jet wash of MM ✔ preordered healthy prep meals ✔ a few cryptic Cole posts on IG ✔

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40
View attachment 2025678
Loves a bit of chrome n grey does our tossing loving Carol, doesn't he!

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Awww he’s getting ready for his mistress’s return. New bed ✔ following again on social media ✔ prepares chauffeurs hat to drive her to Cardiff ✔ practicing his arguing with her in front of the kids ✔ gets ready to sell, via his source, they have broken up again after 5 minutes 🙄✔ arranged jet wash of MM ✔ preordered healthy prep meals ✔ a few cryptic Cole posts on IG ✔
He needs another tick DC for being a total Wanker.☺

• Haha
Reactions: 30
He needs another tick DC for being a total Wanker.☺
I've just driven past the houses. No lights on at either and Daddy Woods has parked his car in the nursery car park across the road which is a bit odd as there's loads of room on the drive. Maybe there's new cars arriving overnight!

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 32
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.