Katie Price #257 Boulder breasted, totally detested, investigation requested, hope she's arrested

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Because they are just cheap cotton material she has bought, not proper swimsuit material. Also why the white one went see thru when wet. Clearly not properly lined either.
Yessssss they are badly made and from the wrong fabric. The ones she had before from proper brands did not have that problem. She's in bargain bucket territory now to try and get things made on the cheap for her freakish boulders.

Screen Shot 2023-03-13 at 21.10.55.png
Screen Shot 2023-03-13 at 21.12.22.png
Screen Shot 2023-03-13 at 21.13.34.png

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 23
I honestly don't know how she can stand being on holiday for that long. I have been in a hotel for 5 days so far and I am ready to go home! It's not that I'm not having a good time, I am, but I don't really like staying in hotels for long. Not having to cook is all very nice but I really just want to have a home cooked meal with veg for a change rather than eating out all the time! I've been away from home for nearly 3 weeks in total now and I am ready to go back. I guess I like my life there and my routine.I miss my own bed too!

• Heart
Reactions: 36
Maybe why skanks trying to tap up that Hannah Slater women again, someone seems to be giving her a last minute loan or payoff.
Do you mean Tania Slater? I know her & her husband. Yes they’re millionaires. I am really shocked after what has happened with drugs, drink, car crimes & clear mental abuse of people, especially her kids, that they entertain KFP now. They’re not desperate for friends, so can’t get my head around why they’re keeping in contact with this mutilated Trollope. I hope they don’t lend her any money. Why would they, knowing the debt she’s in? Very odd.

• Heart
Reactions: 43
Gary is defo in triangle house. He is always weird about cars. I honestly think CW’s house is over priced he might sell if he dropped it but it’s not all that

• Wow
Reactions: 21
well when she's "working" , ie on 'oliday yet again, she does ring up H to gloat about it promising him that she'll "Take him next time" and never does. Invariably H kicks-off about being left out YET AGAIN by Mummy.

Wasn't St Loosha the last time H went on 'oliday and even then (as I recall) H's Trust Fund paid for the bloody lot for ALL of them!
She did take him to Spain last year with J and B, that was the time he went down that water slide banging his head along the way and then skimming across the surface of the water at the bottom.

• Sad
Reactions: 18
Is Harvey's Law intended to shut down forums like this where people criticise her crap parenting of Harvey?

Reactions: 18
There's a plane landing at Heathrow tomorrow morning from Bangkok, wonder if that's skanks flight.
Doubt it Stan if it's travelling back with Rim Mee. That TG flight departed Bangkok at just after Midnight local time so 5 hours ago. At that time Rim Mee was stuffing his face at The Sheraton Hotel. Reckon they're on the 03.40 to Kuwait same airline she and SB flew out on however it;'s just taken off 1.5 hours late 😂

1678745680600.png

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
Is it just me but I have always found all these newspaper articles about KFPs children distasteful. These are children under the age of 18. They shouldn’t BE in a national newspaper talking about doing onlyfans/whatever. Feature KFP /Peter Andre /any other adult in the press but leave the children out of it. It’s weird. I could never put my children in the spotlight like these stupid adults do.

• Heart
Reactions: 36
Blaming Bunny.... :mad:
I still don't believe she got kicked off tiktok because of Bunny. Kim Kardashian's daughter is on there virtually every day and she's only 9 and she doesn't get banned from there.

• Wow
Reactions: 17
I still don't believe she got kicked off tiktok because of Bunny. Kim Kardashian's daughter is on there virtually every day and she's only 9 and she doesn't get banned from there.
I thought it was was because Bunny was advertising her bath bombs etc

Reactions: 11
Especially her so called minge,they use the colon re modelling the minge,so it can smell like 💩at times.

I read a few things on her thread.
I thought they took the penis and turned it inside out to form the vagina? That's what Bruce/Caitlin Jenner said they do anyway.

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Interesting that there was a video on here earlier showing Bunny on Tiktok but she was speaking in a whisper and seemed to be looking overher shoulder, ready to stop recording if someone came in. I would guess that she therefore knew darn well she shouldn't be on there and that if someone (Katie???) found her she would be in trouble?????

• Wow
Reactions: 13
That picture with prinny mini me must have been taken months ago skanks tits aren't under her chin and she's got her moon boots on, you wouldn't be trying to exploit the publicity around prinnys new modeling job to advertise and draw in some viewers for your tit MM show would you mother of the bleeping year. Go suck your own dick you bleep.View attachment 2025833
she got that crappy flower wall behind her that she did for that crappy mm 😂

Reactions: 6
It’s hard for Princess as it’s her mum after all, but she needs to have it made clear to her that her mum being involved isn’t going to work. It’s supposed to be a bit of fun modelling and extra money not an all consuming career, she is still studying. Skank doesn’t need to be in on it full stop. If Pete and Emily allow this they are absolute fools. I actually fear more for Bunny. The child seems to have changed drastically in the last few months. It’s so hard to believe that she is only eight. I reckon out of all of them that, without intervention, she’ll be the apple that doesn’t fall far from the tree.
---
It's quite amazing how she's changed in a few years. I know she wouldn't look exactly the same in 8 years...but still, she looked half decent.

View attachment 2026252
That top picture is actually really nice, god what a terrible comedown.

Reactions: 25
Carol is a pathetic dry ham sandwich average looking excuse of a man with a rough looking middle aged girlfriend that won't admit to being in a realtionship with him who depends on an allowance from Daddy whilst he sits at home photoshopping his pictures to pretend he could model for Calvin Klein ... he is just an embarrassment ... then again, so is she ... perfect couple 💑
shes his middle aged girlfriend, we all know some one like her, who says they are one age ,but look 10 to 15 years older. this one is a real peach though,saggy arse,skin like leather,smells like a carzy, dresses like a tart, thinks all the blokes fancy her but likes barbie pink and unifuckingcorns 😂 reminds me of magda, mary.s neibour off "something about mary"😂

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.