Katie Price #256 on the run, the kids aren’t having fun

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I just shoved my phone in the face of my poor unfortunate husband as he walked past & said "just look at the state of that!"

He said "I've not even got my glasses on but can tell who that is..." 🫣🥸🤣

I've never seen anything so ridiculous 😳 her skin is stretched soooo much, the raised bit in her non existent cleavage is awful. How on earth can that be comfortable?! How can she sleep?? 🤯
That bit really freaks me out

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 22
Bit of tea,, as some of you may remember i visited the place were Blade was trained and have rang them a few times regarding Blade and the lack of care he seems to be given, pointed out the Christmas incident and the fact skank has once again buggered off for a month leaving him with strangers. Today got a phone call from the young lady i talked to and she has told me they are aware of the situation and are going to conduct welfare checks and if deemed Blades situation with skank is below the standard they require he will be removed, now don't know if there just saying this to keep me off their backs or they are going to actually do something but little victories. Might brighten a few people's day up ❤
I hope so Stan then with you he will be loved and well cared for. Fingers crossed x

• Heart
Reactions: 34
So she seems to have had the itty bitty titty committees made bigger, had several large tattoos and possibly had her lips done too.

I've been holidaying wrong all my life, the most I've done was fart in a beach hut in Scarborough and be surprised by how it ricocheted off the walls loudly. I glared at a nearby Labrador to deflect the blame.
duck me Crow, I have tears rolling down, poor bloody Labrador!🤣🤣🤣

I think I have worked out where the bikinis have come from … Jett and Bunny! I reckon it’s part of their “homeschooling”! See Skanky is teaching those kids some valuable life skills!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
@Stanbutler Look at you finding a way to make the Kipper-clusterfuck a little less hopeless! That poor pup-he's got to be wicked smart, and severely neglected, and I can't imagine this will be hard to prove. It honestly warms my heart thinking of you taking in Blade! I imagine you as a big softie, at heart-not to mention, Blade would love your cooking! I'm so rooting for this win/win now! Thanks for the delicious tea, friend! A tiny light at the end of a long-ass tunnel... We'll take it! 🖤

• Heart
Reactions: 32
Words fail me,
They really do fail me , but I’m going to say this a bit louder for those at the back
WTF does she look like?
Her knees look like burnt crisp packets all wrinkled
Her chest area looks ridiculous
Her body shape is odd you couldn’t bend flex that shape
Does she not posses a mirror,
How can she look at that and think it looks ok,

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 45
I just shoved my phone in the face of my poor unfortunate husband as he walked past & said "just look at the state of that!"

He said "I've not even got my glasses on but can tell who that is..." 🫣🥸🤣

I've never seen anything so ridiculous 😳 her skin is stretched soooo much, the raised bit in her non existent cleavage is awful. How on earth can that be comfortable?! How can she sleep?? 🤯
I did the same, Mr Webster refused to believe the photo hadn’t been altered!

• Haha
Reactions: 27
@Stan Butler
Stan.I was just doing the dishes when something else occurred to me.Is the protection dog place big on data protection?The reason I bring this up is that we all know that many flying monkeys would be keen to find out the ids of people on this thread.I would worry if anything leaked and you got into trouble with your workplace.
You all may think I’m mad, but we know she would kick up a stink if Blade was removed( not because she cares, but because it looks bad ), and would want to know details of who complained etc.
Had to say this, even if it makes me look like a spacer.
Husband is laughing at me, says “ I’m sure that bloke ( you) knows what he is doing”

• Heart
Reactions: 40
Some of the comments on the fail!

Surgery, holiday, booze-up, tattoo, court (re-scheduled), surgery, photo with Harvey, booze-up, new man, court (re-scheduled), botox, "aren't I a good mum" pics with kids, booze-up, "revelation", co...

looks like a vandalized bus shelter

How lovely. Reminds me of my mum who was always getting tattooes and breast enlargements whilst absolutely leathered, when she took us on 4 week holidays during term time, trying to avoid her debts back home. Happy days!

• Haha
Reactions: 48
I think super-crafty cottagecore chic Edna ran those bikinis up for her using her vintage Singer sewing machine whilst in a woodland cabin... all those crazy fabrics for her crazy fun model sister 🤪🤪

• Haha
Reactions: 40
Bit of tea,, as some of you may remember i visited the place were Blade was trained and have rang them a few times regarding Blade and the lack of care he seems to be given, pointed out the Christmas incident and the fact skank has once again buggered off for a month leaving him with strangers. Today got a phone call from the young lady i talked to and she has told me they are aware of the situation and are going to conduct welfare checks and if deemed Blades situation with skank is below the standard they require he will be removed, now don't know if there just saying this to keep me off their backs or they are going to actually do something but little victories. Might brighten a few people's day up ❤
It'd be great if you got him but I hope he hasn't gone too wild with not having much human interaction.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 28
Good god, what does she look like?
There is something wrong with every part of her.
The wonky eyes, one looks at you, one looks past you.
The skin full of lumps and bumps.
The moustache.
The lips, so big she can’t close her mouth.
The inflatable chest balloons, about to burst at any moment. She can’t honestly think they look good.
The scars and tattoos all over her.
And can’t she ever close her granny legs.
Seriously vile.
No, best she's ever looked!
She's delighted with it and wants more surgery to compete next with 18 year olds now she's seen off those 25 year old munters.
I'm half expecting her to do school girl poses next, she really does look that young.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 35
She looks dreadful, she's a terrible mother who uses ALL of her children for publicity and publicity alone, and I hope all of the fans who think she is so amazing come to their senses or get crushed by falling masonry.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
@Stan Butler
Stan.I was just doing the dishes when something else occurred to me.Is the protection dog place big on data protection?The reason I bring this up is that we all know that many flying monkeys would be keen to find out the ids of people on this thread.I would worry if anything leaked and you got into trouble with your workplace.
You all may think I’m mad, but we know she would kick up a stink if Blade was removed( not because she cares, but because it looks bad ), and would want to know details of who complained etc.
Had to say this, even if it makes me look like a spacer.
Husband is laughing at me, says “ I’m sure that bloke ( you) knows what he is doing”
I understand that concern too Bless, and wouldn't want anything untoward happening to our Stan. You're not mad, at all xx

• Heart
Reactions: 32
Her belly and legs look weird as she's had a lot of lipo. So she doesn’t really get fat in those areas anymore but they don’t match her upper body at all. When she gains weight in her stomach it just looks all stretched and bloated. She is actually still slim from the botched belly button down but the boobs are… what are those things? They are actually just getting more misshapen each day. They also make her look huge. If she took them down to the DD’s again she would probably look fairly reasonable but going by her recent fashion choices she is now wearing cheap sweat shop bikini tops and kaftans as not much else fits her

drug den moana 💀

• Haha
Reactions: 37
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.