Katie Price #256 on the run, the kids aren’t having fun

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Bit of tea,, as some of you may remember i visited the place were Blade was trained and have rang them a few times regarding Blade and the lack of care he seems to be given, pointed out the Christmas incident and the fact skank has once again buggered off for a month leaving him with strangers. Today got a phone call from the young lady i talked to and she has told me they are aware of the situation and are going to conduct welfare checks and if deemed Blades situation with skank is below the standard they require he will be removed, now don't know if there just saying this to keep me off their backs or they are going to actually do something but little victories. Might brighten a few people's day up ❤
Fantastic news Stan. Blade is constantly in my thoughts, as are the other poor creatures she abuses and abandons. 😀

• Heart
Reactions: 49
Bit of tea,, as some of you may remember i visited the place were Blade was trained and have rang them a few times regarding Blade and the lack of care he seems to be given, pointed out the Christmas incident and the fact skank has once again buggered off for a month leaving him with strangers. Today got a phone call from the young lady i talked to and she has told me they are aware of the situation and are going to conduct welfare checks and if deemed Blades situation with skank is below the standard they require he will be removed, now don't know if there just saying this to keep me off their backs or they are going to actually do something but little victories. Might brighten a few people's day up ❤
Yes thats promising Stan! Well if they renegue on this they'll have us to answer to collectively :)

• Heart
Reactions: 39
She's shopping for bras....? Good God, do they sell hot air balloons sleeves in department stores...?

Katie Price shows off her HUGE new knee tattoo during luxury Thailand getaway | Daily Mail Online
I don’t know why she bothers.They don’t need support.All she needs is a small collection of poster paints and a hardy brush.
“ Kate papier-mâchés her monster melons and paints them green on luxury Thai getaway”
“ Ano it’ll dissolve in the sea, but this paper mash is the dogs bollux.I just chew up the lecky bills and stick them on me tits—how’s that for kraftin woo hoo”
---
Fabulous Stan♥♥❤.God, but I hope you get that dog.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 40
@Minx103
I am for certain that Papa W and his GF live in the triangular house now (thanks to temporary traffic lights 🤣) so assume CW is in the OG house - which still hasn’t sold. Not really that interesting but the movement of cars is probably old Gaz

Reactions: 41

Attachments

• Sick
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 88
  • Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 37

Stan I think I actually love you lol!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 39
This ever growing boob shape is really worrying

4B603946-100A-42D8-A9C5-6847A7A28078.jpeg

I love these lips babe 🤣

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 51
Latest 🤢🤢🤢
L
Latest 🤢🤢🤢
i think she is at the stage when wearing a ankle length poncho is a necessity.

• Haha
Reactions: 34
She looks absolutely vile and very much with half cut eyes. And where are they weans when she’s parading about like a drug den Moana?!

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 60
Jesus that symmastia is just getting worse every day.

Thought she would do fake nips tattoos, not gonna lie lol

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
This ever growing boob shape is really worrying

View attachment 2011478

I love these lips babe 🤣
So is the moustache, she seems to have a permanent five o’clock shadow on her upper lip 🤣🤣.

plus can someone please explain to me the point of her bikinis? They are just gaudy strips of tacky material which seem to be placed roughly where nipples would usually be found. The only reason for these bikinis, or so it seems to me, is to look as if they are covering the nippleless state of her tits. Poor Skanky will never sunbathe topless again, I love it!! Don’t you love it woo bleeping hoo!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 46
Feck, this might be the most ridiculous she's looked since the condom mac and the Tiger king lawnmower ensemble!! 😂

Does she think she's some sort of tropical Dolly?

Screen Shot 2023-03-07 at 18.24.19.png
Screen Shot 2023-03-07 at 18.26.41.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 69
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.