Katie Price #256 on the run, the kids aren’t having fun

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Bit of tea,, as some of you may remember i visited the place were Blade was trained and have rang them a few times regarding Blade and the lack of care he seems to be given, pointed out the Christmas incident and the fact skank has once again buggered off for a month leaving him with strangers. Today got a phone call from the young lady i talked to and she has told me they are aware of the situation and are going to conduct welfare checks and if deemed Blades situation with skank is below the standard they require he will be removed, now don't know if there just saying this to keep me off their backs or they are going to actually do something but little victories. Might brighten a few people's day up ❤
That they actually bothered to call you back speaks volumes.
If they weren't interested, I think they wouldn't have given you the time of day.
🤞 Blade is removed and that they take up the offer for you to rehome him ❤ edited because we'll fat fingers ffs

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 49
That they actually bothered to call you back speaks volumes.
If they weren't interested, I think they wouldn't have given you the time of day.
🤞 Blade is removed and that they take up the offer for you to rehome him ❤ edited because we'll fat fingers ffs
This is true.If they couldn’t be bothered they wouldn’t have replied. I am actually praying that Stan gets Blade.

• Heart
Reactions: 40
Good god, what does she look like?
There is something wrong with every part of her.
The wonky eyes, one looks at you, one looks past you.
The skin full of lumps and bumps.
The moustache.
The lips, so big she can’t close her mouth.
The inflatable chest balloons, about to burst at any moment. She can’t honestly think they look good.
The scars and tattoos all over her.
And can’t she ever close her granny legs.
Seriously vile.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 46
So is the moustache, she seems to have a permanent five o’clock shadow on her upper lip 🤣🤣.

plus can someone please explain to me the point of her bikinis? They are just gaudy strips of tacky material which seem to be placed roughly where nipples would usually be found. The only reason for these bikinis, or so it seems to me, is to look as if they are covering the nippleless state of her tits. Poor Skanky will never sunbathe topless again, I love it!! Don’t you love it woo bleeping hoo!
I think( like the never ending story about the MM curtains), she might have made these bikinis.There seems to be about a billion of them.
All they are are 4 triangles after all.
I have no evidence for this, other than they are crap,

• Haha
Reactions: 29
🤔 We know pwicceee reads here, nobbly old man steptoe knees, have been covered by a tat ... the natural progression would be face tats next ... these are my suggestions, any or ALL would look wonderful ... the ` drake ` one, can be slightly altered to bleep but I think you get my drift🤷‍♀️ ... your welcome pwicceee

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 29
Latest 🤢🤢🤢
Good grief🤮🙈. Legs wide open as usual. Looks off it’s face, as usual. The skin between those huge, mutilated airbags, looks like it could split. Bikini top 20 sizes too small, especially more noticeable on the larger, wonky one that hangs down. If these are the best pictures, Christ knows what the others look like. Poor kids, having to sit there while she parades herself about every day. I also wouldn’t be happy if I was a guest at same hotel, seeing this burnt, gruesome mutant, flaunting her hideous body by the pool. Bet she’s out every night. She has no ‘duty of care’ towards them. God, I pray as soon as she gets back, SS are banging on her door & the police, as Kieran’s charges been dropped. Wasted police time & clearly false accusation. 🤮😡🙈

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 55
This is true.If they couldn’t be bothered they wouldn’t have replied. I am actually praying that Stan gets Blade.
And leads to questions being asked about her entire menagerie she's got running around Trampy Towers! She can't look after herself let alone anything else.

• Sad
Reactions: 32
I have just read that her old mate Scotty T has been signed up to do that cookery show. Not sure if he’s her direct replacement, but it sounds like it. Says producers are delighted to get him etc.

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Hope that little bit of tea brightened your day up ❤just about to start work so be good stay safe see you all later at teabreak. ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 48
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.