Katie Price #256 on the run, the kids aren’t having fun

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Mod edit, no you can't have a thread title talking about wishing you had a gun. Not acceptable!

---

link to last thread

Having to hastily complete this as @Stan Butler apparently has steaming hot ☕
---
Never had to act so quickly haha - sorry no recap from me 😂😂
---
Sorry couldn’t do the dots after cun… as ran out of space on the thread title 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
All, stop posting just to add nothing like "parking" or "thanks for the new thread". Press the watch button to get notifications.

Also stop vague baiting, post tea or shut up.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 57
Come on Stan! We're waiting for this tea!
I'm so curious! Has Skanky asked you to be her new "the one"??

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
Stan.....? Stan.....? Stan.....? Stan.....? Stan.....? Stan.....? Stan.....? Stan.....? Stan.....? Stan.....? Stan.....? Stan.....? Stan.....? Stan.....? Stan.....? Stan.....? Stan.....? Stan.....? Stan.....? Stan.....? Stan.....? Stan.....? Stan.....? Stan.....? Stan.....? Stan.....? Stan.....? Stan.....? Stan.....? Stan.....? Stan.....? Stan.....? Stan.....? Stan.....? Stan.....? Stan.....? Stan.....? Stan.....? Stan.....? Stan.....? Stan.....? Stan.....? Stan.....? Stan.....? Stan.....? Stan.....? Stan.....? Stan.....? I'm very thirsty.....

• Haha
Reactions: 40
@Stan Butler where are you? .... Its enough Ive had to order 2 lemon meringues with my shopping today, now you got us waiting for tea☕ on the old skank pwicceee ... please hurry, I need the loo💦💦 🥴🥴

• Haha
Whilst we are waiting for Stan's steaming tea. Can I recommend Yorkshire Tea's biscuit tea. It is the absolute dogs bollocks.

Ps skanky's still a bleep

• Haha
Reactions: 39
I've just read Carol McGiffin is in Phuket, too. Oh, to a fly in the sand if those two bumped into each other on the beach!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Afternoon again everyone ❤
Right get ready i never thought this possible but this has got to be the most exciting thing to happen to tea in the history of tea... TWO CUP TEABAGS who ever thought of this is a genius.
IMG_20230307_171813_803~2.jpg
oh you thought i had tea on skank sorry but TWO CUP TEABAGS 😘

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 53
link to last thread

Having to hastily complete this as @Stan Butler apparently has steaming hot ☕
---
I've just read Carol McGiffin is in Phuket, too. Oh, to a fly in the sand if those too bumped into each other on the beach!
Wreck her Carol!Wreck her good!
Obs. I don’t mean in a physical violence way.But if you can’t help yourself,push her on her right shoulder ( she will topple)and confuse her with intelligence.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Bit of tea,, as some of you may remember i visited the place were Blade was trained and have rang them a few times regarding Blade and the lack of care he seems to be given, pointed out the Christmas incident and the fact skank has once again buggered off for a month leaving him with strangers. Today got a phone call from the young lady i talked to and she has told me they are aware of the situation and are going to conduct welfare checks and if deemed Blades situation with skank is below the standard they require he will be removed, now don't know if there just saying this to keep me off their backs or they are going to actually do something but little victories. Might brighten a few people's day up ❤

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 156
Bit of tea,, as some of you may remember i visited the place were Blade was trained and have rang them a few times regarding Blade and the lack of care he seems to be given, pointed out the Christmas incident and the fact skank has once again buggered off for a month leaving him with strangers. Today got a phone call from the young lady i talked to and she has told me they are aware of the situation and are going to conduct welfare checks and if deemed Blades situation with skank is below the standard they require he will be removed, now don't know if there just saying this to keep me off their backs or they are going to actually do something but little victories. Might brighten a few people's day up ❤
That’s fantastic news Stan, I’d say the fact they phoned you is promising, I’m keeping my fingers crossed he joins you, your sons and your rotties soon x

• Heart
Reactions: 56
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.