Katie Price #256 on the run, the kids aren’t having fun

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The daily mail didn't show the finishing touches to Katie's knee tattoo 😄 x...

Resizer_16782190781403.jpg

Resizer_16782190621491.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 58
The middle will just disappear (a bit like her snozz if she keeps up with the ❄)
this is going to sound odd, but I wonder if she can feel it happening? like-feel it giving way, or pulling off her ribs. I would think there would be some sort of pain or feeling with that. Either way, its going to end up a mess no one can fix. The doctors on Botched are even hesitant to take on those cases, and they are the best available surgeons around!

Reactions: 33
Was it @Smileykylie that observed yesterday she legit looks like someone who may well be not long for this world? Bc, whomever said this-I wholeheartedly agree. I mean...I would cite these (Kipper approved) pics as proof of her exceedingly delicate grasp on reality (among other things). Yikes
It was me, and I’ve just seen the latest horrendous photos. OMG looks like she’s near the end now, she looks absolutely f*cked, these are photos of someone seriously mentally ill, the comments on SM and the Red Tops are scathing, just ridicule, few are defending her anymore, she‘s becoming more hideous in every way by the day. This ridiculous all-consuming surgery, her drink/druggy lifestyle at 44 years old, with her career virtually finished, looks to me like we‘re watching end-days now. Can see these Thai photos being used as pics of her final days when the inevitable documentary appears about her demise.

She faces a bleak future, she is clearly extremely unstable, the kids must surely be returned to KH on her return, she’s a danger to them, they will/must be taken from her. She will erupt when that happens. Do believe The BH will also take appropriate action with her, she may well finally lose the MM, she has no future income that can sustain the cost of it anyway, her career is in the bin, and finally I reckon her Mum is very sick, and the transplant is failing, she may well not survive much longer. All these shocks will hit her hard, she’s unravelling, the unraveling will get worse, more drugs will be consumed. There is no man in her life anymore, SB is just there for her to use and do her bidding, she no longer has any relationship, no one who will help her relationship wise. Edna has possibly tried, but she’s failed and will fail again, she won’t even listen to her family and the friends she has left are users and fair-weather types, she alienates anyone decent eventually with her toxic personality, she can’t be helped. Honestly don’t think she’ll see another Christmas now.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 54
this is going to sound odd, but I wonder if she can feel it happening? like-feel it giving way, or pulling off her ribs. I would think there would be some sort of pain or feeling with that. Either way, its going to end up a mess no one can fix. The doctors on Botched are even hesitant to take on those cases, and they are the best available surgeons around!
Yes it will hurt. It’s probably very tight from what it looks like, more swelling or lifting something could rip that tissue right off the breast bone area. She would need that all repaired and to go smaller. They are literally stretched to the skins limits from these photos

Reactions: 26
Bit of tea,, as some of you may remember i visited the place were Blade was trained and have rang them a few times regarding Blade and the lack of care he seems to be given, pointed out the Christmas incident and the fact skank has once again buggered off for a month leaving him with strangers. Today got a phone call from the young lady i talked to and she has told me they are aware of the situation and are going to conduct welfare checks and if deemed Blades situation with skank is below the standard they require he will be removed, now don't know if there just saying this to keep me off their backs or they are going to actually do something but little victories. Might brighten a few people's day up ❤
very,very strange they phoned you and said that stan. the could have already checked and removed blade, or skankys requested they have him back. sounds like the MM's going and i think theres lots going,on in the background. i do hope you have him too, he will have a lovely life with you.x

• Heart
Reactions: 27
In that arms akimbo pose she could rent herself out like one of those hilltop Christ the Redeemer statues, except it would be ‘Price the Revolting’, patron saint of tit tattoos, eyebrows and tracksuits.

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Latest 🤢🤢🤢
bleeping hell, there too big for coconuts to cover. 😂
---
Latest 🤢🤢🤢
is that to swat the flies and keep them away ?😂😂😂 what a complete mess she is😂😂😂😂 i havnt laughed so much ,since the condom coat and sexless santa outfit😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Is it my eyes, or does the knee tattoo make her knee look worse.
It’s not your eyes……. was just going to say the same. It also draws attention to the other one which on the first picture looks like there’s a pair of lips on it.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Pattaya is the sex tourism capital of Thailand (to be fair, many tourists just go there for a holiday and aren't interested in the sex side of things). Hope J&B aren't being exposed to too much of the sex industry, and hope they're being kept well away from the concentration of bad eggs who hang out in Pattaya (child exploitation is rampant there sadly)

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 31
No, best she's ever looked!
She's delighted with it and wants more surgery to compete next with 18 year olds now she's seen off those 25 year old munters.
I'm half expecting her to do school girl poses next, she really does look that young.
pigtails,she needs pigtails in her hair,ginham checks tops,cut off denin shorts and she needs to convort across a bale of hay, while sucking on a straw 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I have OCD and one of my "things" is I can't stand my skin, or nails, being rubbed or stroked a certain way. It's hard to explain, but I have to smoothe my skin and nails down constantly to make not sure they're not "peeling" back or off.

So when I see her symmastia I am genuinely triggered. It makes me feel nauseous. If that was happening to me I would be compulsively trying to stick it back down. I genuinely know that I would be in extreme distress and need sedating. I think that I would possibly even go to the extent of trying to cut it or staple it back down (I'm bonkers, the doctors all agree, I'm ok with it).

I would absolutely definitely have my tits removed to get the symmastia bit sorted. Or reduced if that worked. I can't understand how it does not seem to bother her at all. I mean, not to my levels certainly, but she seems totally unfazed. In a way I kinda envy that. But everything else seems to bother her so I don't get it.

(Not that there's anything wrong with symmastia if anyone should have the condition. There's nothing wrong with anything about any woman's body. It's just that she's caused it and I can't comprehend how it doesn't bother her as she didn't have it previously).

• Heart
Reactions: 38
Pattaya is the sex tourism capital of Thailand (to be fair, many tourists just go there for a holiday and aren't interested in the sex side of things). Hope J&B aren't being exposed to too much of the sex industry, and hope they're being kept well away from the concentration of bad eggs who hang out in Pattaya (child exploitation is rampant there sadly)
god it must be bad, that skanky, the sex kitten (old tom) cant pull, in the sex capital of the world. shes too manly to even attract someone who goes for tranvestites or ladyboys.😂

• Haha
Reactions: 18
It’s not your eyes!
What is this anyway? Is it meant to be the hope diamond.. .....Jesus if they able to bring the bloody titanic itself up, it would still be in better shape than KP and it's been at the bottom of the ocean for 100years. ...although if she had of been on the Titanic back then she may have been able to save it with Phil and grant .....nowt could make those fuckers sink

• Haha
Reactions: 24
@Stan Butler that's amazing news, well done you 🤗😘 if you do get to re-home Blade, how dya think it will work with Ty & Diesel and having another boy (protection dog) in the house buddy? Genuine question, not a dig at all, that's gonna take a bit of careful management intit??? Xx
Honestly Facey😘 there won't be a problem with Ty&Diesel their very friendly around other dogs they don't get territorial if other dogs stay( blade would be back at his kennels and i would visit him daily and after a few days take Ty&Diesel for a visit before he came home to live with us) i'm just worried that i may have to buy a bigger sofa it's a squeeze now when i put my feet up to watch TV and Ty&Diesel decide to join me 🤣 as for any problems with skank i'm sorted on that one they can't give my name or any details unless i give them my express permission but i wouldn't be bothered if that bleep found out she'd have to explain why Blade was taken off her and after her previous with animals i don't think she'd want that being exposed anyways would probably tell the press myself with a big exclusive and photoshoot. 🤣

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 66
In that arms akimbo pose she could rent herself out like one of those hilltop Christ the Redeemer statues, except it would be ‘Price the Revolting’, patron saint of tit tattoos, eyebrows and tracksuits.
Indeed! Also patron saint of slatterns, swamp donkeys, panty critters, chavs, basic witches, rubbish mums, gobshites, IQs of amoebas & filthy residences.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Honestly Facey😘 there won't be a problem with Ty&Diesel their very friendly around other dogs they don't get territorial if other dogs stay( blade would be back at his kennels and i would visit him daily and after a few days take Ty&Diesel for a visit before he came home to live with us) i'm just worried that i may have to buy a bigger sofa it's a squeeze now when i put my feet up to watch TV and Ty&Diesel decide to join me 🤣 as for any problems with skank i'm sorted on that one they can't give my name or any details unless i give them my express permission but i wouldn't be bothered if that bleep found out she'd have to explain why Blade was taken off her and after her previous with animals i don't think she'd want that being exposed anyways would probably tell the press myself with a big exclusive and photoshoot. 🤣
in the program last week (mm) blade seemed to get on well with the other little dogs,runing with them freely,so i'm sure he would get on with yours. bags I ,the bald cat.... where do i sign up ?

• Haha
Reactions: 21
She's deranged. If she ends up killing herself through this awful behaviour it's only her kids that will suffer.

• Sad
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.