Katie Price #256 on the run, the kids aren’t having fun

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That knee tattoo looks dreadful and not really like the pic they were copying!
She has soo many tattoos now I had not realised. 🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 24
Good grief🤮🙈. Legs wide open as usual. Looks off it’s face, as usual. The skin between those huge, mutilated airbags, looks like it could split. Bikini top 20 sizes too small, especially more noticeable on the larger, wonky one that hangs down. If these are the best pictures, Christ knows what the others look like. Poor kids, having to sit there while she parades herself about every day. I also wouldn’t be happy if I was a guest at same hotel, seeing this burnt, gruesome mutant, flaunting her hideous body by the pool. Bet she’s out every night. She has no ‘duty of care’ towards them. God, I pray as soon as she gets back, SS are banging on her door & the police, as Kieran’s charges been dropped. Wasted police time & clearly false accusation. 🤮😡🙈
I think she has to keep her legs open, to keep her balance.🤭

• Haha
Reactions: 40
I think she looks bloody brilliant.

Go on, make them even bigger.
Dares ya.

(I suspect some startup 'business' has given her loads of bikinis for free. I could run up maybe a dozen of those in a day including ties, even if they have any shaping. Not that I'm offering price, don't bother messaging me pet.
Ok, I'll make one set, if you get even more air in those hooters. )

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
So she seems to have had the itty bitty titty committees made bigger, had several large tattoos and possibly had her lips done too.

I've been holidaying wrong all my life, the most I've done was fart in a beach hut in Scarborough and be surprised by how it ricocheted off the walls loudly. I glared at a nearby Labrador to deflect the blame.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 59
I think( like the never ending story about the MM curtains), she might have made these bikinis.There seems to be about a billion of them.
All they are are 4 triangles after all.
I have no evidence for this, other than they are crap,
I have a suspicion she wears a new one to make the photos look different, other wise she couldn't say each set of photos was new and exclusive.
It looks like no actual swimwear companies volunteered to dress her monstrous mono-tit and who would be surprised at that!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
Hi I’m completely new to this thread… I just popped on to ask as I see this picture in the daily fail… is that a real tattoo of has it been tattooed on to a plaster or is her skin really that odd? It’s a perfect rectangle like a piece of paper! Hi btw 👋🏼

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 34
I think she looks bloody brilliant.

Go on, make them even bigger.
Dares ya.

(I suspect some startup 'business' has given her loads of bikinis for free. I could run up maybe a dozen of those in a day including ties, even if they have any shaping. Not that I'm offering price, don't bother messaging me pet.
Ok, I'll make one set, if you get even more air in those hooters. )
You'd need to start making them out of marquees if she inflates those things anymore. 😅
---
Hi I’m completely new to this thread… I just popped on to ask as I see this picture in the daily fail… is that a real tattoo of has it been tattooed on to a plaster or is her skin really that odd? It’s a perfect rectangle like a piece of paper! Hi btw 👋🏼
I think the answer is yes her skin is odd. :unsure:😅

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Good god, what does she look like?
There is something wrong with every part of her.
The wonky eyes, one looks at you, one looks past you.
The skin full of lumps and bumps.
The moustache.
The lips, so big she can’t close her mouth.
The inflatable chest balloons, about to burst at any moment. She can’t honestly think they look good.
The scars and tattoos all over her.
And can’t she ever close her granny legs.
Seriously vile.
Was it @Smileykylie that observed yesterday she legit looks like someone who may well be not long for this world? Bc, whomever said this-I wholeheartedly agree. I mean...I would cite these (Kipper approved) pics as proof of her exceedingly delicate grasp on reality (among other things). Yikes

Reactions: 33
@Stan Butler that's amazing news, well done you 🤗😘 if you do get to re-home Blade, how dya think it will work with Ty & Diesel and having another boy (protection dog) in the house buddy? Genuine question, not a dig at all, that's gonna take a bit of careful management intit??? Xx

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
Feck, this might be the most ridiculous she's looked since the condom mac and the Tiger king lawnmower ensemble!! 😂

Does she think she's some sort of tropical Dolly?

View attachment 2011493 View attachment 2011495
I just shoved my phone in the face of my poor unfortunate husband as he walked past & said "just look at the state of that!"

He said "I've not even got my glasses on but can tell who that is..." 🫣🥸🤣

I've never seen anything so ridiculous 😳 her skin is stretched soooo much, the raised bit in her non existent cleavage is awful. How on earth can that be comfortable?! How can she sleep?? 🤯

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 34
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.