Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Stan Butler

VIP Member
Bit of tea,, as some of you may remember i visited the place were Blade was trained and have rang them a few times regarding Blade and the lack of care he seems to be given, pointed out the Christmas incident and the fact skank has once again buggered off for a month leaving him with strangers. Today got a phone call from the young lady i talked to and she has told me they are aware of the situation and are going to conduct welfare checks and if deemed Blades situation with skank is below the standard they require he will be removed, now don't know if there just saying this to keep me off their backs or they are going to actually do something but little victories. Might brighten a few people's day up ❤

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 156

PTMe

Chatty Member
Wow lots to catch up on.

Stan I hope the blade situation comes out good. Blade can be snappy but that's because skank hasn't bothered training him properly. He needs a good hour walk every day, skank NEVER walked him when I was with her it was always me! I was terrified of him to begin with but he is a giant Teddy bear once he recognises you, he does have a lovely tempremant. I'm surprised he's still alive in skanks care.

Skank was told she has a 5% chance of getting pregnant and that was less than two years ago. She'll never have anymore kids, it's why she keeps getting new dogs, she's delusional and loves feeling needed. Her poor animals don't know whether they're coming or going. I counted 3 black chihuahuas, a white chihuahua, Sharon the pom (rip) blade and hagrid on her show. She wonders why her lifestyle is so chaotic. She makes it that way. She will never truly be content with her own company and will churn animals in and out for the rest of her life.

I cannot get over the norks, they're so distort! She's lost it.

Don't even get me started on the kids. They deserve better. Jett is a kind, sensitive child who never ever received the appropriate attention from his mum. Countless times I spent time with him to cheer him up from his misery in her company, I say company, it was more like she was buried in her phone and when the kids wanted her she'd say how busy she is and to leave her alone. She's too happy to parade him for clout and likes on socials when it suits her. Fucking saddo. She's a shit mum. Always will be.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 93

BambiK

Chatty Member

Attachments

• Sick
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 88

Whl1994

VIP Member
Hey Skanky! This is what a family holiday looks like...parents playing in the pool with their kids (2 of them being yours) not being dragged around shopping malls, tattoo parlours and nail bars, so, looking at your holiday pictures, compared to Kierans, we can clearly see who the REAL parent is, you scuzball cunt.
54688347-10554959-Time_for_a_swim_Kieran_Hayler_enjoyed_a_dip_in_the_pool_with_his-a-149_16458...jpg

• Heart
Reactions: 78
Feck, this might be the most ridiculous she's looked since the condom mac and the Tiger king lawnmower ensemble!! 😂

Does she think she's some sort of tropical Dolly?

Screen Shot 2023-03-07 at 18.24.19.png
Screen Shot 2023-03-07 at 18.26.41.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 69

Webster1357

VIP Member
The people who comment on her gram (apart from the millions of bots) are actually braindead ....

"What's it matter if she's not home schooling"

Are they actually saying they dont think kids deserve an education???? Thick fuckers the lot of them ...
Someone's put on there that Jett is the double of Pete, how fucking thick can you get?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 66

Stan Butler

VIP Member
@Stan Butler that's amazing news, well done you 🤗😘 if you do get to re-home Blade, how dya think it will work with Ty & Diesel and having another boy (protection dog) in the house buddy? Genuine question, not a dig at all, that's gonna take a bit of careful management intit??? Xx
Honestly Facey😘 there won't be a problem with Ty&Diesel their very friendly around other dogs they don't get territorial if other dogs stay( blade would be back at his kennels and i would visit him daily and after a few days take Ty&Diesel for a visit before he came home to live with us) i'm just worried that i may have to buy a bigger sofa it's a squeeze now when i put my feet up to watch TV and Ty&Diesel decide to join me 🤣 as for any problems with skank i'm sorted on that one they can't give my name or any details unless i give them my express permission but i wouldn't be bothered if that cunt found out she'd have to explain why Blade was taken off her and after her previous with animals i don't think she'd want that being exposed anyways would probably tell the press myself with a big exclusive and photoshoot. 🤣

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 66
She looks absolutely vile and very much with half cut eyes. And where are they weans when she’s parading about like a drug den Moana?!

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 60

Crowbag

VIP Member
So she seems to have had the itty bitty titty committees made bigger, had several large tattoos and possibly had her lips done too.

I've been holidaying wrong all my life, the most I've done was fart in a beach hut in Scarborough and be surprised by how it ricocheted off the walls loudly. I glared at a nearby Labrador to deflect the blame.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 59

SmillieKylie

VIP Member
Great post again Kylie; but what makes you think Amy The Immortals lung is now failing?:unsure:
The complete silence from the Skanky camp, if it had been a success and AFP was in full recovery I’m pretty sure Skank would have announced it to the world. It’s been about 5 months now and we were informed by those in the know AFP was released from hospital at some point but re-admitted soon after. I can only guess, but I’m thinking her body is either fighting the transplant and her meds are failing to counter this, or she has developed an ongoing infection, maybe both these things are happening. At her age of 70 a lung transplant is a very risky process for her, she’s struggling to recover by sounds of it. That’s not to say she won’t pull-through, but odds seem to be against her.

Why I’m in disbelief Skank has just f*cked off like this, AFP is really not doing well IMO if she’s still in hospital after this length of time, she could pass any day, no way could I leave my Mum knowing this, how can she ? What is the reason for this trip, is it really just to keep the the kids from KH, does she really not care about and is so detached from her mother’s serious condition, that whatever the reason is for this trip to Thailand, it’s more important than being there for a very sick parent, who she says she loves. Skank can’t exactly get home quickly if AFP takes a dramatic turn for the worse. Can only conclude Skank really is emotionally empty inside, partying, getting tattoos, lying around getting sunburnt, with her kids losing out on their education, is more important than supporting and being close to her own mother when she’s chronically ill. Skank really isn’t wired-right.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 59

Pom Bear

VIP Member
I can't read about her still she makes my skin crawl, but I do scroll on here for any new pics I can make something from, tonight it's Coles turn 😊 x

Tonight's Pom pic 😀 ...

It's been a while since I gave Cole some turkey teeth 😄😄 x ..

Before...

Resizer_16783151517353.jpg

and with turkey teef...

Resizer_16783151412101.jpg

Back tomorrow with another pic 🥰 x

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 58

Don't tag me, there's a support forum!
All, stop posting just to add nothing like "parking" or "thanks for the new thread". Press the watch button to get notifications.

Also stop vague baiting, post tea or shut up.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 57

JaynieDay

VIP Member
Bit of tea,, as some of you may remember i visited the place were Blade was trained and have rang them a few times regarding Blade and the lack of care he seems to be given, pointed out the Christmas incident and the fact skank has once again buggered off for a month leaving him with strangers. Today got a phone call from the young lady i talked to and she has told me they are aware of the situation and are going to conduct welfare checks and if deemed Blades situation with skank is below the standard they require he will be removed, now don't know if there just saying this to keep me off their backs or they are going to actually do something but little victories. Might brighten a few people's day up ❤
That’s fantastic news Stan, I’d say the fact they phoned you is promising, I’m keeping my fingers crossed he joins you, your sons and your rotties soon x

• Heart
Reactions: 56

Pink Squirrel

VIP Member
Gawddddddd I detest that cunt. I'm absolutely thrilled that she looks more like a mutilated bratz doll by the day. World's best muvva, does sweet FA for any of her kids 😡
She should try ACTUALLY parenting her kids instead of pretending she does.
Many of us DO parent our additional needs kids. We do it without expecting praise about how wonderful we are.
I was up until 3am this morning completing detailed reports for 1 of my children. I had to do this as another of my children required all my attention during the day. I have taken another of my children to the Dr's this week because I was terrified of suicidal behaviour. We are working through trauma with another of my children for reasons that I cannot speak about due to an ongoing case. We have involvement with many services & agencies etc, including CAMHS, Healthy Minds, Psychologist, EHE, community paediatrics, EHW, EBSA lead & on & on I could go. I can pretty much guarantee she is doing fuck all for any of her kids & is talking shit for attention 😡
I am also supporting a close friend through a cancer diagnosis & dealing with my own health issues.
Sorry for the rant Krusties. It's not an attention seeking post. I'm just absolutely sick of her constant bullshit when many of us ACTUALLY fucking do everything she claims to. The riddled old sIag couldn't cope with half a day in the lives of many of us.
The end 😁😘

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 56