Katie Price #256 on the run, the kids aren’t having fun

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Noticed SB seems to have a new agent now (same one as as Daniella Crackbrook) :

View attachment 2011920

CARL WOODS — Daddy The Agency

CARL WOODS
Reality
View attachment 2011925
SOCIAL STATS
CONTACT
Enquiries: [email protected]
BIO
Self proclaimed ‘normal guy’ Carl Woods lives a daily life far from the norm - holding the titles entrepreneur and Reality Star, keeps his name hot off the press!
No stranger to TV, Carl has set his eyes on the prize participating in the Celeb MMA event joining some of the UK’s most talked about names.
"No stranger to TV.............................." now who could forget that epic interview on GB News ? :ROFLMAO: What a tit!
---
Blimey, it's all go tonight, the Looking Glass have picked up the "Twagic Hewo" article and comments are open!

"Hates to leave the house after a paparazzi incident.............................................." How does she manage to go on 'oliday then dumb arse?????

The Mirror comments are not at all complimentary though :)

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
"No stranger to TV.............................." now who could forget that epic interview on GB News ? :ROFLMAO: What a tit!
I could only watch a few minutes of sink boy n GB news. Who could forget Such gems as :

mark Dolan: ‘What kind of cars do you like?’
CW’ : Old cars’

Zzzzzzzzzzz

• Haha
Reactions: 34
Yep his TV career is 39 minutes in total which includes 2 minutes of love island before being rejected, 7 minutes of some murder reality thing, a 10 minute interview and 20 minutes in the first episode of MM 2. But he forgot his most famous role that he's famous for world wide that he's a Channing Tatum look a like and body double. 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 37
Noticed SB seems to have a new agent now (same one as as Daniella Crackbrook) :

View attachment 2011920

CARL WOODS — Daddy The Agency

CARL WOODS
Reality
View attachment 2011925
SOCIAL STATS
CONTACT
Enquiries: [email protected]
BIO
Self proclaimed ‘normal guy’ Carl Woods lives a daily life far from the norm - holding the titles entrepreneur and Reality Star, keeps his name hot off the press!
No stranger to TV, Carl has set his eyes on the prize participating in the Celeb MMA event joining some of the UK’s most talked about names.
as he not used that agency before

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Such a sad photo. Why is he doing that with her hair and why is she letting him do it??? All why she stuffs her face. So very sad 😞 😞
did you not mean why is he playing with someone elses hair it is not even hers.(my kids when younger used to love playing with my hair when we were cuddling)

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Bunny doesn't look happy in the second photo.
says she treated the kids to ice cream looks like she must be running out of holiday money it looks like one ice cream and one can of drink on the table for the three of them

Reactions: 27
Just wondering why the duck skanks wearing 3 luminous fishing lures has skank got a holiday job letter the Thai fishermen use her as bait 🤣
chrome_screenshot_1678260077271.png

• Haha
Erm… why’s she holding the glass like this? She can’t even suck out of a straw properly with those teef and lips
🤢
Being around her eating must be mortifying 😬
41719F9A-0AB2-4F2C-98B8-C5B576A23889.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 32
Erm… why’s she holding the glass like this? She can’t even suck out of a straw properly with those teef and lips
🤢
View attachment 2012704
She looks bloody filthy too . She needs that jetwash company to give her a damned good blast-over to shift the build-up of grime off it but if you thought bird tit was hard to remove, the muck on this one is definately a sand-blasting jobbie

As a by-the-by, have you seen what Kim Basinger has done to herself? OMG!
"Fresh-faced"; That must be the Fail's version of "Rocking a slew", "Peachy bum", "Curves" and all the rest of the skin-crawling bog-brush journailism that the 12 years olds are using these days

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 31
@Stan Butler
Stan.I was just doing the dishes when something else occurred to me.Is the protection dog place big on data protection?The reason I bring this up is that we all know that many flying monkeys would be keen to find out the ids of people on this thread.I would worry if anything leaked and you got into trouble with your workplace.
You all may think I’m mad, but we know she would kick up a stink if Blade was removed( not because she cares, but because it looks bad ), and would want to know details of who complained etc.
Had to say this, even if it makes me look like a spacer.
Husband is laughing at me, says “ I’m sure that bloke ( you) knows what he is doing”
I thought the same. They would have Stan's information, which they could pass on to KFP. IF Stan was able to get Blade, he couldn't carry on posting to let is know:cry:. Also, how will we know if/when they do a welfare check on Blade? They could just be 'fobbing' Stan off. The fact that 27,000 signed a petition about the neglect & safety of animals, make's me dubious that they didn't check up on Blade sooner. Clearly Stan's be making them aware of his concerns. Sounds to me like they just want to get him off their backs. Are they going to keep Stan updated? Sorry to sound negative, but I think it's unlikely. They would be better going to the house NOW, before she get's back, to see where the animals are being kept, what conditions & who is looking after them. They'd never catch her in anyway, she's rarely at MM.

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 31
She's becoming like Jackie Stallone , how the hell she thinks she looks good is beyond any normal thinking person.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
I thought the same. They would have Stan's information, which they could pass on to KFP. IF Stan was able to get Blade, he couldn't carry on posting to let is know:cry:. Also, how will we know if/when they do a welfare check on Blade? They could just be 'fobbing' Stan off. The fact that 27,000 signed a petition about the neglect & safety of animals, make's me dubious that they didn't check up on Blade sooner. Clearly Stan's be making them aware of his concerns. Sounds to me like they just want to get him off their backs. Are they going to keep Stan updated? Sorry to sound negative, but I think it's unlikely. They would be better going to the house NOW, before she get's back, to see where the animals are being kept, what conditions & who is looking after them. They'd never catch her in anyway, she's rarely at MM.
I thought our Stan said,any info on him comes under Data Protection act,so no info would be said.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
🤢
View attachment 2012704
Reckon she's just elbowed Bunty out of the way as she approached with a spoon to have a go at the ONE sundae between them all.
How fookin' DARE dat brat fink shee cann 'ave a go at MY pudin eh innit?

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Stop being so mean to the beautiful Pwiceey! You're just jealous of her natural beauty and elegance. She's such a good Mum taking her kids out of school for an educational holiday where they can learn about tattoos, tanning, fake hair, getting pissed up, posing like a professional model and most importantly, this is all to improve their mental health.

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
That's what i said yesterday Willow,, don't know if their sincere or just trying to get me off their backs (which won't work i'll still be calling them) and they can't pass on any of my details under data protection laws or unless i give them permission to, at the moment i'm just a member of the public voicing my concerns, but if anything did happen concerning Blades living arrangements it wouldn't stop me from posting to let everyone know. 😘

• Heart
Reactions: 42
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.