Katie Price #256 on the run, the kids aren’t having fun

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
@Lulalove Quote "Aww, bless you having to be here now. I'm over in Florida-Gainesville to be exact (the big state uni is here).

I imagine you must miss home very much, and there must've been quite a cultural shock going from the UK to Texas, of all places! I've always enjoyed (and agreed with) your posts, Mrs Pig. Please stay cool and safe over your way (and should you ever find yourself in Florida, we should grab a tea/coffee, yeah? 😉)."

Yes @Lulalove if I'm ever your way definitely up for a cuppa! I've been in Texas 12 years now, have lived there 18 years in total so it's home to me now. England actually feels quite strange now when I come back here for visits.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
It was me, and I’ve just seen the latest horrendous photos. OMG looks like she’s near the end now, she looks absolutely f*cked, these are photos of someone seriously mentally ill, the comments on SM and the Red Tops are scathing, just ridicule, few are defending her anymore, she‘s becoming more hideous in every way by the day. This ridiculous all-consuming surgery, her drink/druggy lifestyle at 44 years old, with her career virtually finished, looks to me like we‘re watching end-days now. Can see these Thai photos being used as pics of her final days when the inevitable documentary appears about her demise.

She faces a bleak future, she is clearly extremely unstable, the kids must surely be returned to KH on her return, she’s a danger to them, they will/must be taken from her. She will erupt when that happens. Do believe The BH will also take appropriate action with her, she may well finally lose the MM, she has no future income that can sustain the cost of it anyway, her career is in the bin, and finally I reckon her Mum is very sick, and the transplant is failing, she may well not survive much longer. All these shocks will hit her hard, she’s unravelling, the unraveling will get worse, more drugs will be consumed. There is no man in her life anymore, SB is just there for her to use and do her bidding, she no longer has any relationship, no one who will help her relationship wise. Edna has possibly tried, but she’s failed and will fail again, she won’t even listen to her family and the friends she has left are users and fair-weather types, she alienates anyone decent eventually with her toxic personality, she can’t be helped. Honestly don’t think she’ll see another Christmas now.
Great post again Kylie; but what makes you think Amy The Immortals lung is now failing?:unsure:

Reactions: 17
30 minutes into the Mucky Mansion tit show, Blade went up to Kipper with a ball in his mouth.
She says, "Oh, please, not now. I'm Busy" 😡
Then just chucks his ball to get him away from her 🤬
I love my staples ❤ you know I do 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
No, best she's ever looked!
She's delighted with it and wants more surgery to compete next with 18 year olds now she's seen off those 25 year old munters.
I'm half expecting her to do school girl poses next, she really does look that young.
She just needs a nice face tattoo, then the ensemble will be complete.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Oh Dear, Jett's having a look at the extensions, 'Mum I found some funny bits in your hair...oh wait, it's all funny bits'.

View attachment 2012154
She's too bleeping lazy to hold her hair back whilst eating. Go on Jett, rip it out to the roots!
---
Blimey, it's all go tonight, the Looking Glass have picked up the "Twagic Hewo" article and comments are open!

Shouldn't that be Tragic Heroine?
If I saw THAT thing in Thailand, even I would be wondering..... :D

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Noticed SB seems to have a new agent now (same one as as Daniella Crackbrook) :

View attachment 2011920

CARL WOODS — Daddy The Agency

CARL WOODS
Reality
View attachment 2011925
SOCIAL STATS
CONTACT
Enquiries: [email protected]
BIO
Self proclaimed ‘normal guy’ Carl Woods lives a daily life far from the norm - holding the titles entrepreneur and Reality Star, keeps his name hot off the press!
No stranger to TV, Carl has set his eyes on the prize participating in the Celeb MMA event joining some of the UK’s most talked about names.
Good lord...is the agency actually called 'Daddy the Agency'?! No words...

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 24
Right the Mods on here are as good as gold, they havevgiven us a warning, so please keep on topic, listen to them , at the end of the day they are looking after us, Christ they know I’m the worst, but
I’ve learnt , without them we wouldn’t have.a thread , so please listen to their guidelines xxx
Yeah we do need to stay on Topic, which is the choccy of my choice, okeep.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
FYI Old Skanky has thirty votes in the 2023 Celebrity Death Pool, putting her in 6th place...

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Wonder if skank has actually done anything family oriented with the kids on this so called "essential holiday for the kids mental health" because all it seems she's done is bikini, tattoo, sunbathing and shopping for herself staged photoshoots, the rest of the time skanks dumped the kids while she's out in bars and that beach party. Selfish shallow publicity hungry bleep.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 40
Great post again Kylie; but what makes you think Amy The Immortals lung is now failing?:unsure:
The complete silence from the Skanky camp, if it had been a success and AFP was in full recovery I’m pretty sure Skank would have announced it to the world. It’s been about 5 months now and we were informed by those in the know AFP was released from hospital at some point but re-admitted soon after. I can only guess, but I’m thinking her body is either fighting the transplant and her meds are failing to counter this, or she has developed an ongoing infection, maybe both these things are happening. At her age of 70 a lung transplant is a very risky process for her, she’s struggling to recover by sounds of it. That’s not to say she won’t pull-through, but odds seem to be against her.

Why I’m in disbelief Skank has just f*cked off like this, AFP is really not doing well IMO if she’s still in hospital after this length of time, she could pass any day, no way could I leave my Mum knowing this, how can she ? What is the reason for this trip, is it really just to keep the the kids from KH, does she really not care about and is so detached from her mother’s serious condition, that whatever the reason is for this trip to Thailand, it’s more important than being there for a very sick parent, who she says she loves. Skank can’t exactly get home quickly if AFP takes a dramatic turn for the worse. Can only conclude Skank really is emotionally empty inside, partying, getting tattoos, lying around getting sunburnt, with her kids losing out on their education, is more important than supporting and being close to her own mother when she’s chronically ill. Skank really isn’t wired-right.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 59

View attachment 2011920

CARL WOODS
Reality
View attachment 2011925
SOCIAL STATS
CONTACT
BIO
Self proclaimed ‘normal guy’ Carl Woods lives a daily life far from the norm - holding the titles entrepreneur and Reality Star, keeps his name hot off the press!
No stranger to TV, Carl has set his eyes on the prize participating in the Celeb MMA event joining some of the UK’s most talked about names.
Same tit he wrote about him last time he was signed to them. I’ll be sad if they really are split. No more SB to take a ride out if for being the worlds biggest doormat or if the conspirators are correct mastermind if the century, undercover ( and under boobies) doing gods work and secretly taking her down
---
You forgot scarred and wrinkly
Skin like hide
---
You forgot scarred and wrinkly
Skin line hide
Somy wonderful marvellous krusties, off topic , but it’s doing my bleeping head in,I’ve asked friends and family, doing a survey, and since u are my family thought I’d ask u
I want to know who the winner is, If it was ur last meal and you had to choose , last choc you ever eat, which would it be, you can pick only one ❤
kill me now, only one - better make it good old dairy milk

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Wow, with every boob enlargement she looks more ridiculous… she is turning into a freak show exhibit. Does she really want the public ridiculing her ? She’s very vain so I am quite shocked by her covering herself with awful looking tattoos & inflating her chest to a comical level. Is she really that desperate for attention ?
I think she needs a health & safety assessment, she’s going to fall off a curb or step as she can’t see over those things…. She could trip on her laces as she can’t see if they are undone, and her centre of gravity is compromised. Hopefully the new air bags will cushion any fall though !

I can see all kinds of long term health issues, carrying those beachballs. I hope Carl is happy to be pushing her about in a wheelchair by the time she is in her 50s. Her poor back !

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Found this article from 2018 seems to hit the nail on the head. There's an interesting sentence in it regards to skank and having surgery every time her love life hits the crapper, some one said skanks had more surgery and tattoos since she met sink boy than at any other time and this seems to coincide with every time they've split.
chrome_screenshot_1678239414755.png
chrome_screenshot_1678239496377.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
The complete silence from the Skanky camp, if it had been a success and AFP was in full recovery I’m pretty sure Skank would have announced it to the world. It’s been about 5 months now and we were informed by those in the know AFP was released from hospital at some point but re-admitted soon after. I can only guess, but I’m thinking her body is either fighting the transplant and her meds are failing to counter this, or she has developed an ongoing infection, maybe both these things are happening. At her age of 70 a lung transplant is a very risky process for her, she’s struggling to recover by sounds of it. That’s not to say she won’t pull-through, but odds seem to be against her.

Why I’m in disbelief Skank has just f*cked off like this, AFP is really not doing well IMO if she’s still in hospital after this length of time, she could pass any day, no way could I leave my Mum knowing this, how can she ? What is the reason for this trip, is it really just to keep the the kids from KH, does she really not care about and is so detached from her mother’s serious condition, that whatever the reason is for this trip to Thailand, it’s more important than being there for a very sick parent, who she says she loves. Skank can’t exactly get home quickly if AFP takes a dramatic turn for the worse. Can only conclude Skank really is emotionally empty inside, partying, getting tattoos, lying around getting sunburnt, with her kids losing out on their education, is more important than supporting and being close to her own mother when she’s chronically ill. Skank really isn’t wired-right.
I was wondering about AFP myself.Its been total radio silence. The cynic in me thought they were delaying the announcement for some big payday with OK, like Christmas, New Year, Mother’s Day etc.And don’t forget, we have KPs single to look forward to.
So I have to agree , maybe the woman is quite ill.She’s a tough cookie so maybe all will be well in the long run.
I cannot fathom why KP is in Thailand if her Mum is unwell though.
---

View attachment 2011920

CARL WOODS
Reality
View attachment 2011925
SOCIAL STATS
CONTACT
BIO
He was with this agency ages ago,and then with somebody else.Then his insta didn’t show him with anybody.
I naively thought he was done with his quest for fame.
Silly me.Talent like his deserves to be shared with the world.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 31
This Chad daddy agency didn't do much for sink boys image and career last time he was on the books, so i'm wondering on whether he rejoined Chad just to piss off skank and slymi Rymi because sure someone mentioned Chad daddy can't stand skank or slymi Rymi.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
She's got a new tattoo but seems to be in a pool? She's brave 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.