Katie Price #256 on the run, the kids aren’t having fun

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Somy wonderful marvellous krusties, off topic , but it’s doing my bleeping head in,I’ve asked friends and family, doing a survey, and since u are my family thought I’d ask u
I want to know who the winner is, If it was ur last meal and you had to choose , last choc you ever eat, which would it be, you can pick only one ❤
Mars bar straight from the fridge cut into slices would do it for me

• Heart
Reactions: 16
They’ve got that at work. Is it actually nice as it sounds rank.
I
That look she’s giving Jett 😢
---
Mars Bar
---

Is Jett looking for fleas in it's hair?
I think he just wants his ‘mother’s’ attention. All eyes are on Bunny otherwise. She hugs him at the end. He’s not hugging her back if you look at his hand

• Sad
Reactions: 20
I

That look she’s giving Jett 😢
---

I think he just wants his ‘mother’s’ attention. All eyes are on Bunny otherwise. She hugs him at the end. He’s not hugging her back if you look at his hand
I bet she often tells the poor lad 'that he's just like his useless father'!
Before informing the pair of them that K was nothing until he met her, SHE made him famous and earned all the money and it's his fault that she's in the financial mess that she's in now due to him shagging other women.

• Sad
Reactions: 27
Right peekos pissed again, so sing song ,
There’s a girl with one big titty
And her fella looks very queer
Look stranger when they’ve
Been on the gin
Or theyve been on the beer
He says she’s fantastic
But she’s made of plastic
Don’t know what recycling bin to put her in,
Would it be rubbish, or recyclable, green , trash or landfill
Oom pah pah oom pah pah
That’s how it’s goes
Oom pah pah oom pah pah
Everyone knows
They suppose what they want to suppose
So everyone loves her she’s a wonderful mother
Takes the kids on holiday out of school,
When they come back , who’ll pick up the pieces,
Skanky or Michelle
Tell me you’re nobody’s fool
Oom pah pah
That’s how it goes
Oom pah pah
Everyone knows
She’s as crazy as duck
No sort of a mother.
Nobody cares
And the bleeping kids suffer

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
Can't see it on the pic but would have to be a Cadbury creme egg think they did a creme egg chocolate bar aswell as a limited edition thing. 🤣
30 minutes into the Mucky Mansion tit show, Blade went up to Kipper with a ball in his mouth.
She says, "Oh, please, not now. I'm Busy" 😡
Then just chucks his ball to get him away from her 🤬

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 34
Somy wonderful marvellous krusties, off topic , but it’s doing my bleeping head in,I’ve asked friends and family, doing a survey, and since u are my family thought I’d ask u
I want to know who the winner is, If it was ur last meal and you had to choose , last choc you ever eat, which would it be, you can pick only one ❤
Crunchie

Reactions: 6
Fry's Turkish Delight for me.

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 9
That they actually bothered to call you back speaks volumes.
If they weren't interested, I think they wouldn't have given you the time of day.
🤞 Blade is removed and that they take up the offer for you to rehome him ❤ edited because we'll fat fingers ffs
Let's hope and pray that they do a welfare check on all the doggies

• Heart
Reactions: 21
These really are end of days type pictures. Like Elvis when he was all bloated and sallow skinned in the weeks before he died. The difference being that Elvis had talent.

I was thinking… I do sometimes wonder if these unnecessary cosmetic surgeries and naff tattoos are a form of self-harm.
Actually only watched the Elvis movie the other night really good watch.

Reactions: 12
Hahah don’t know why 🤪 but this made me chuckle and think of Skank and her brows 😂
D60FCC78-2EAA-4D10-B986-94F2B12ACDB2.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 39
Latest 🤢🤢🤢
Dear Lord the state of that!
---
lol The green fanny fringe skirt threw me for a second. I had to ask the other half if it was St Paddy's night!
Not for another week, the 17th I believe.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Right the Mods on here are as good as gold, they havevgiven us a warning, so please keep on topic, listen to them , at the end of the day they are looking after us, Christ they know I’m the worst, but
I’ve learnt , without them we wouldn’t have.a thread , so please listen to their guidelines xxx

Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.