Katie Price #256 on the run, the kids aren’t having fun

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Bit of tea,, as some of you may remember i visited the place were Blade was trained and have rang them a few times regarding Blade and the lack of care he seems to be given, pointed out the Christmas incident and the fact skank has once again buggered off for a month leaving him with strangers. Today got a phone call from the young lady i talked to and she has told me they are aware of the situation and are going to conduct welfare checks and if deemed Blades situation with skank is below the standard they require he will be removed, now don't know if there just saying this to keep me off their backs or they are going to actually do something but little victories. Might brighten a few people's day up ❤
Oh I do hope they mean what they say Stan as I worry about him so much. As a big animal lover and I have rescue dogs actually from Thailand the way she treats her animals makes me feel ill I think she is incapable of feelings for anything or anyone 💙.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
The people who comment on her gram (apart from the millions of bots) are actually braindead ....

"What's it matter if she's not home schooling"

Are they actually saying they dont think kids deserve an education???? Thick fuckers the lot of them ...
Which cave do these winda lickas crawl out from?

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Noticed SB seems to have a new agent now (same one as as Daniella Crackbrook) :

View attachment 2011920

CARL WOODS — Daddy The Agency

CARL WOODS
Reality
View attachment 2011925
SOCIAL STATS
CONTACT
Enquiries: [email protected]
BIO
Self proclaimed ‘normal guy’ Carl Woods lives a daily life far from the norm - holding the titles entrepreneur and Reality Star, keeps his name hot off the press!
No stranger to TV, Carl has set his eyes on the prize participating in the Celeb MMA event joining some of the UK’s most talked about names.
At least the filters have been downgraded ... Carol looks almost recognisable... ALMOST 🤣🤣🤣
---
I wonder if this was earlier in the ‘holiday’. Her toenails look shorter here but the same colour. Doubtful she can cut them herself.
She probably filed them.down climbing trees
---

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Is this the event that never actually happened because nobody was interested & about 3 tickets were sold? UK's most talked about names? Really? Seriously, how many Krusties can name anyone involved without doing a Google search? I can remember watsit HorganWallace but that's it 🥴

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 31
I know of someone who adopted a dog from the RSPCA which was a cruelty case. The RSPCA was not allowed (or not want) to share details of the previous cruelty to my friend. If the rescue place shared stan’s details with KFP they’d be in all kinds of legal trouble- and it would probably backfire on KFP too.

• Sad
Reactions: 23
I wonder if this was taken prior to pre-braiding of Bunny's hair...? Or has Batnan removed them out? If she hasn't removed them, this is yet again another example of drip feeding photos from earlier in the holiday to make it look like they're having wonderful 'famerlee' time...!

1678268289914.png

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Is this the event that never actually happened because nobody was interested & about 3 tickets were sold? UK's most talked about names? Really? Seriously, how many Krusties can name anyone involved without doing a Google search? I can remember watsit HorganWallace but that's it 🥴
I was thinking of this the other day and thought I never saw it, I didn’t realise it was cancelled 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Zara Woodcock. The journalist responsible for this piece of incredible journalism.

‘She even used her hands to shade her face from the intense heat.’

FFS. They aren’t even trying now. Perhaps we should leave Price alone and start embarrassing these journalists with their own work.

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Just had a quick nosey at Daddy Chad's website. Clearly a successful & popular agency.
2 client reviews speak volumes. 1 review of the non event heaping praise. And Crackpipe who clearly owes her success in getting back into acting to Chad.... did he nab her the 10min pub panto gig 🤔

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 22
"No stranger to TV.............................." now who could forget that epic interview on GB News ? :ROFLMAO: What a tit!
---

"Hates to leave the house after a paparazzi incident.............................................." How does she manage to go on 'oliday then dumb arse?????

The Mirror comments are not at all complimentary though :)

Think I know where the 'Greek Goddess' comment came from - Medusa. Hair extensions like snakes, same nails & one tit bigger & droopier than the other. Perfect replica...... (y) o_O
1678269089792.png
In fact, the face is better on this.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 42
Zara Woodcock. The journalist responsible for this piece of incredible journalism.

‘She even used her hands to shade her face from the intense heat.’

FFS. They aren’t even trying now. Perhaps we should leave Price alone and start embarrassing these journalists with their own work.
Awwww Pepe, they're only 12 years old! We mustn't be crool to dem.....................
Seriously though, one pile of crap the other day had THREE of the cretins working on it FGS - HOW or WHY even??????

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.