Katie Price #256 on the run, the kids aren’t having fun

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Right that's me clocked off, going to pick my 2 bacon+egg butties up from the cafe sit and eat them in my car on my driveway (so I don't have to share with my rotties) take them for a walk then shower and bed so goodnight everyone stay safe and see you all later.❤

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 43
Junior Andre’s emotional tribute to his dad Peter as he opens up about his pop career | The Sun
How bloody dare the miserable little ingrate NOT acknowledge His Mother's input into his career? :ROFLMAO:
---
Right that's me clocked off, going to pick my 2 bacon+egg butties up from the cafe sit and eat them in my car on my driveway (so I don't have to share with my rotties) take them for a walk then shower and bed so goodnight everyone stay safe and see you all later.❤
Sleep tight Stan x

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 25
duck me Crow, I have tears rolling down, poor bloody Labrador!🤣🤣🤣

I think I have worked out where the bikinis have come from … Jett and Bunny! I reckon it’s part of their “homeschooling”! See Skanky is teaching those kids some valuable life skills!
Well, she is in the right spot for child labour. Also, she won’t have to pay B&J and we all know she does not like paying for ANYTHING ….. or anyone!

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
She looks bloody filthy too . She needs that jetwash company to give her a damned good blast-over to shift the build-up of grime off it but if you thought bird tit was hard to remove, the muck on this one is definately a sand-blasting jobbie

As a by-the-by, have you seen what Kim Basinger has done to herself? OMG!
"Fresh-faced"; That must be the Fail's version of "Rocking a slew", "Peachy bum", "Curves" and all the rest of the skin-crawling bog-brush journailism that the 12 years olds are using these days
I was shocked when I saw her yesterday, she looks like Mickey Rourke. This is the outcome Kipper will have and I can’t wait to see it, plus Kim Basinger was naturally prettier to begin with. Every freak show starts with one little tweak……

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
Latest...handsome Jett ...how predictable
As we know, she drops pics as & when she pleases. That pic was probably taken in week 1 & in relation to the snorkeling gear 🙄
---
She's clearly not coming home any time soon.....she has her REALLY wrinkly knee to get tattooed 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 24
The people who comment on her gram (apart from the millions of bots) are actually braindead ....

"What's it matter if she's not home schooling"

Are they actually saying they dont think kids deserve an education???? Thick fuckers the lot of them ...

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 35
My son used to love playing with my hair, it was a comfort thing for him.
I thought he was keeping her tatty Barnet out of the way so she can take a drink of his milk shake and presumably eat Bunny's ice cream with the spoon that's in her mit. All heart buy kids treats and scoffs them herself.

"No stranger to TV.............................." now who could forget that epic interview on GB News ? :ROFLMAO: What a tit!
---

"Hates to leave the house after a paparazzi incident.............................................." How does she manage to go on 'oliday then dumb arse?????

The Mirror comments are not at all complimentary though :)
Just been reading them. How stupid she comes across, just lies after lies.

Reactions: 18
'The former glamour model, 44, has been enjoying the sights and sounds of the beautiful country and used her holiday to top up her tan.'

Yes, enjoying the sights and sounds of the beautiful country.... The buzz of the tattoo machine, the clamour at the shopping mall, the burr of the hairdryer, the rattle of the swimming pool heater, the thumpthumpthump of the party nights, the shutter of the camera, the crowing of her sycophantic hangers-on.....

Katie Price suffers painful sunburn on huge boobs as she roasts in the Thai heat - Mirror Online

Edit: Just noticed what one of the bloggers is called: 'Couple Silke and Kieran were exploring Phuket when Katie called the pair over after hearing them speak English.'

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Can't see it on the pic but would have to be a Cadbury creme egg think they did a creme egg chocolate bar aswell as a limited edition thing. 🤣
I just had a salted caramel cream egg yesterday, it was heavenly! My choice of last ever bar would be just a regular Galaxy.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Does that say 'InflatDecor' on that shop display board to the right...? How very appropriate....

1678266887662.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.