Katie Price #256 on the run, the kids aren’t having fun

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Somy wonderful marvellous krusties, off topic , but it’s doing my bleeping head in,I’ve asked friends and family, doing a survey, and since u are my family thought I’d ask u
I want to know who the winner is, If it was ur last meal and you had to choose , last choc you ever eat, which would it be, you can pick only one ❤
Mars Bar
---
Is Jett looking for fleas in it's hair?

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Latest 🤢🤢🤢
These are giving the lawn mower pics a run for their money. She’s lost it totally lost. I looklm. P
It’s not your eyes!
What’s it suppose to be? I don’t get it.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
Somy wonderful marvellous krusties, off topic , but it’s doing my bleeping head in,I’ve asked friends and family, doing a survey, and since u are my family thought I’d ask u
I want to know who the winner is, If it was ur last meal and you had to choose , last choc you ever eat, which would it be, you can pick only one ❤
Twirl

Reactions: 8
Can't see it on the pic but would have to be a Cadbury creme egg think they did a creme egg chocolate bar aswell as a limited edition thing. 🤣

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
Some of the comments on the fail!

Surgery, holiday, booze-up, tattoo, court (re-scheduled), surgery, photo with Harvey, booze-up, new man, court (re-scheduled), botox, "aren't I a good mum" pics with kids, booze-up, "revelation", co...

looks like a vandalized bus shelter

How lovely. Reminds me of my mum who was always getting tattooes and breast enlargements whilst absolutely leathered, when she took us on 4 week holidays during term time, trying to avoid her debts back home. Happy days!
The vandalized bus shelter comment is the best description of her I’ve ever read!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
It was me, and I’ve just seen the latest horrendous photos. OMG looks like she’s near the end now, she looks absolutely f*cked, these are photos of someone seriously mentally ill, the comments on SM and the Red Tops are scathing, just ridicule, few are defending her anymore, she‘s becoming more hideous in every way by the day. This ridiculous all-consuming surgery, her drink/druggy lifestyle at 44 years old, with her career virtually finished, looks to me like we‘re watching end-days now. Can see these Thai photos being used as pics of her final days when the inevitable documentary appears about her demise.

She faces a bleak future, she is clearly extremely unstable, the kids must surely be returned to KH on her return, she’s a danger to them, they will/must be taken from her. She will erupt when that happens. Do believe The BH will also take appropriate action with her, she may well finally lose the MM, she has no future income that can sustain the cost of it anyway, her career is in the bin, and finally I reckon her Mum is very sick, and the transplant is failing, she may well not survive much longer. All these shocks will hit her hard, she’s unravelling, the unraveling will get worse, more drugs will be consumed. There is no man in her life anymore, SB is just there for her to use and do her bidding, she no longer has any relationship, no one who will help her relationship wise. Edna has possibly tried, but she’s failed and will fail again, she won’t even listen to her family and the friends she has left are users and fair-weather types, she alienates anyone decent eventually with her toxic personality, she can’t be helped. Honestly don’t think she’ll see another Christmas now.
You’re 100%. Not long now until the inevitable last front page.
---
Can't see it on the pic but would have to be a Cadbury creme egg think they did a creme egg chocolate bar aswell as a limited edition thing. 🤣
Fry’s peppermint cream.
---
Where are the children? She’s obviously totally wasted, lost and out of control over there. When she comes back I hope they and all the animals are removed from her care. She’s sinking fast and it’s not right for the littluns to be seeing it all.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Latest 🤢🤢🤢
These really are end of days type pictures. Like Elvis when he was all bloated and sallow skinned in the weeks before he died. The difference being that Elvis had talent.

I was thinking… I do sometimes wonder if these unnecessary cosmetic surgeries and naff tattoos are a form of self-harm.

• Heart
Reactions: 35
You’re 100%. Not long now until the inevitable last front page.
---

Fry’s peppermint cream.
---
Where are the children? She’s obviously totally wasted, lost and out of control over there. When she comes back I hope they and all the animals are removed from her care. She’s sinking fast and it’s not right for the littluns to be seeing it all.
Sinking as quick as a lead balloon Joanna.. and you can bet slymi Rymi is enabling her habits and behaviour, he'll be the tosser taking and selling these pictures and stories and taking a big slice of the proceeds.

• Sad
Reactions: 30
Why's she all covered up here? why cover your gawjuss new knee tatt? Has someone had a word with her and told her the locals have been feeling a bit sick?
---
I'll accept the Galaxy ripple but I am a bit disappointed there's no chocolate orange.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Trust I to be awkward Stan🤣🤣🤣
---

I love u Stan ❤
duck me thought I’d get invited for breakfast after saying that, have I seen stans breakfasts?? Ok ,
I’ll have to crawl more 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Sinking as quick as a lead balloon Joanna.. and you can bet slymi Rymi is enabling her habits and behaviour, he'll be the tosser taking and selling these pictures and stories and taking a big slice of the proceeds.
Like a vulture circling, probably hoping to be in on the inevitable media circus at the end cashing in.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Oh Dear, Jett's having a look at the extensions, 'Mum I found some funny bits in your hair...oh wait, it's all funny bits'.

Screen Shot 2023-03-07 at 22.12.23.png

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Star bar. Easy decision.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.