Katie Price #255 Skank feeling hearty at full moon party, B & J missing, will SS now listen?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Price has always tried to control the narrative as far as her kids are concerned. I remember during the marriage with Kieron she was desperately trying to push a story the B&J were ‘feral’. They clearly werent, but it suits her tabloid inches if people clap back at her for being a mum to children who were tough work. Th saving grace of B&J is Michelle. They were inserted into a family unit that was structured and protected. Harvey, thank god for that college. He isn’t being shipped from pilar to post with the circus that is Prices life. He has structure, continuity and borders.
She will remain untouchable by the courts. Five children, the Priory, no one will bring her to book for anything she does, or doesn’t do. If Kieron has any sense he will go non contact with Price, use social services to arrange visitation, and not be present during handovers. She has justnine years left to torture him and Michelle. The kids will make their own paths.

• Heart
Reactions: 35
Sorry but I do blame him. He has a vile nasty temper and isn’t safe to be around any animals or small children as the thing has stated in the past. I’m glad he’s somewhere where he is properly supervised and hope he never comes “home”
It’s her fault for not teaching him, he would never pass any mental capacity tests, he clearly has no insight and a severe delay. Even legally he could never be held responsible for his actions due to his conditions. She was responsible for bringing him up properly

• Heart
Reactions: 31
Rymi is eating at this hotel in Phuket. The party she was at was patong too. I wonder if it's the same one KP was at when that Sappy couple fawned over her? "Four Points by Sheraton' So they have gone from the Island on the other side to a hotel in Phuket?

Screen Shot 2023-03-07 at 11.49.16.png
Screen Shot 2023-03-07 at 11.49.08.png

Screen Shot 2023-03-06 at 17.26.11.png

---
It’s her fault for not teaching him, he would never pass any mental capacity tests, he clearly has no insight and a severe delay. Even legally he could never be held responsible for his actions due to his conditions. She was responsible for bringing him up properly
Yes and she could just choose not to have any pets in the house. There will be parents who have to do that because of allergies etc. so it's not unheard of but no, mother of the year wants 100s of them!

Reactions: 26
Can I politely disagree please. I have seen him being cruel to animals. He has a very nasty temper. I'm not sure if that's to do with his illnesses, the way KFP has encouraged him (maybe a bit of both, especially with the swearing - I've heard her calling people the C word & Harvey does use it a lot). And while I don't like to go against what people say who seem to be in the 'know' , Harvey was involved in the death of poor Rolo. KFP has had real problems in making sure, when the kids were little, that Harvey wasn't left alone with the babies. I have seen him physically attack Princess, lashing out & hurting her. So, he is very violent. We can all see what he is like from his behaviour on the TV shows & the smashed walls, doors, TV's & IPads. He doesn't limit his anger towards inanimate objects.
In my opinion she could have stopped that behaviour from a young age.
Im afraid a lot of people use their kids being autistic/ special needs as a ‘get out’ for bad behaviour. I taught my daughter from a very early age that hitting wasn’t acceptable. It takes time and patience, but they do eventually understand as long as you are consistent. She also has good manners. As I can’t stand bad manners. My daughter is very high on the autistic scale too.
I just think she has taught Harvey nothing at all, and he has had no boundaries. It was easier to palm him off to all and sundry.

Reactions: 38
Harvey doesn’t really have insight into his size, strength or why he gets angry, he really doesn’t have that level of mental capacity. It is unfortunate that he has been allowed to get huge and spoilt by KP with no boundaries but he has a severe developmental delay which means he only understands simple concepts. If she had bothered having boundaries and simple rules for Harvey, things might be different but she did not. Cos she feels guilty and just wants him to love her, he is manipulated by KP into being her validation as a good mum and someone who will always love her because of that severe developmental delay he doesn’t understand any of the complexities of life. He ought to understand the basics that you can hurt someone but it’s not clear whether SHE ever taught that to him when he’s at home. What she did do was leave him with a never ending schedule of nannies carers and boyfriends instead of focusing on what’s best for him and all the other kids she keeps having
Well,she as young girl climbed trees and smash birds eggs🙁So treatment of animals isn’t a strong point with that bleep.We’ve also seen the treatment of her dogs,cats,horses etc,where she doesn’t make sure gates,doors shut.

• Sad
  • Angry
Rymi is eating at this hotel in Phuket. The party she was at was patong too. I wonder if it's the same one KP was at when that Sappy couple fawned over her? "Four Points by Sheraton' So they have gone from the Island on the other side to a hotel in Phuket?

View attachment 2010690 View attachment 2010691
View attachment 2010693
---

Yes and she could just choose not to have any pets in the house. There will be parents who have to do that because of allergies etc. so it's not unheard of but no, mother of the year wants 100s of them!
Not only hundreds of them but very small and vulnerable pets

• Sad
Reactions: 22
Can I politely disagree please. I have seen him being cruel to animals. He has a very nasty temper. I'm not sure if that's to do with his illnesses, the way KFP has encouraged him (maybe a bit of both, especially with the swearing - I've heard her calling people the C word & Harvey does use it a lot). And while I don't like to go against what people say who seem to be in the 'know' , Harvey was involved in the death of poor Rolo. KFP has had real problems in making sure, when the kids were little, that Harvey wasn't left alone with the babies. I have seen him physically attack Princess, lashing out & hurting her. So, he is very violent. We can all see what he is like from his behaviour on the TV shows & the smashed walls, doors, TV's & IPads. He doesn't limit his anger towards inanimate objects.
That's awful, I trust your posts Willow.

• Heart
  • Sad
In my opinion she could have stopped that behaviour from a young age.
Im afraid a lot of people use their kids being autistic/ special needs as a ‘get out’ for bad behaviour. I taught my daughter from a very early age that hitting wasn’t acceptable. It takes time and patience, but they do eventually understand as long as you are consistent. She also has good manners. As I can’t stand bad manners. My daughter is very high on the autistic scale too.
I just think she has taught Harvey nothing at all, and he has had no boundaries. It was easier to palm him off to all and sundry.
I think she has been like this with J&B too. She is the 'fun' no rules parent. She creates chaos and then their Dad, or hired help has to deal with it and she will enjoy that fact. There was a video of her and Kris one time eating out and he told J&B off and he said 'Why do you let them behave like that', she didn't care. He walked off.
---
What the blinking eck is this old tripe?
That's another plastic surgery-addicted attention seeker I can't stand. :sick:

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
That's the stuff of dreams ( or maybe nightmares), what a man. What a wanker, move over SB. 😂
Helena I remember something that a well known poster said about how she picked a cat up and threw against a wall,was it the troof who worked for her for quite awhile?Thisvwas quite awhile ago,she had quite a lot of ☕I’m sure Willow will remember.

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 24
I don't think it's a guy mrsp ;)
Wasn't there a bit of a debate about that at the time as to whether we thought it was a guy or girl?
---
I have personally never even considered having cosmetic surgery, we all have things we dont like about ourselves, but, to say everyone would have cosmetic surgery if they could afford it is ridiculous comment, especially from someone as botched as Kipper ... she is really not good advert for cosmetic surgery
I could easily afford it, and some days I do think about having a tummy tuck or lipo, but then I think why on earth would I put myself through a general anaesthetic just for vanity? It can and does go wrong, and I worry it would be God's punishment for me being so vain! I do color my hair though, not ready to embrace the grey yet. And I did get my teeth straightened a few years ago, but that's as far as I will go.

Reactions: 22
What the blinking eck is this old tripe?
Ah, the delightful 'potty train your babies before they learn to go in nappies' gobshite.
Cannot stand her, no idea how she has achieved anything. No talent, unpleasant, arrogant gobshite.

I've heard she speaks highly of me. 😎

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Won't happen until she's back in the country & can wheel her mother on to the like's of Loose Women etc, for extra cash. Plus will use the lung transplant for some sympathy when/if the :poop: hits the fan with something that authorities are investigating her for. Use the MH card AGAIN. 'Can't cope, my mum is very ill' etc etc. Rinse & repeat.
---

AND.... This is another reason cats/dogs & other small animals have been injured.
I cant see ITV having Kipper on any TV programmes ... I think they have nailed the door shut

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Harvey is a big lad as well. I’m pleased he’s in residential care where he’s being looked after properly.
Exactly, he probably doesn't know his own strength at those times when he gets frustrated and loses his temper. Many years ago the woman across the street from us had a lad who was autistic ( mind you this was in the days when you hardly ever heard that word or knew what it meant) and when he was about 14 one day he picked her up and threw her across the room and broke her leg. I'm sure he didn't mean it but he was very strong when angry. Given the size of H he could do serious harm to a young child or an animal. Even if it wasn't intentional.

Reactions: 23
Ah, the delightful 'potty train your babies before they learn to go in nappies' gobshite.
Cannot stand her, no idea how she has achieved anything. No talent, unpleasant, arrogant gobshite.

I've heard she speaks highly of me. 😎
I've never heard of her, mind you if it's on the TV I probably wouldn't have as I rarely watch it. :)

Reactions: 12

View attachment 2010690 View attachment 2010691
View attachment 2010693
---

That's because It's Awwwlllll Abaaaht Meeeeeeeeee - its nothing to do with anybody else so skanky will have whatever SHE wants and sod anybody else or the consequences.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.