Katie Price #255 Skank feeling hearty at full moon party, B & J missing, will SS now listen?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yes it wouldn't take long, not much fitting or darts etc in a bikini. I think the material was cheap basic cotton, I found an identical-looking print online.
Imagine having to alter a pattern and draft darts to fit round those monstrosities on her chest ...

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 18
bleeping cheek,She owes millions she has robbed loads of peeps so it’s them that’s paid for surgery.bleep
I have personally never even considered having cosmetic surgery, we all have things we dont like about ourselves, but, to say everyone would have cosmetic surgery if they could afford it is ridiculous comment, especially from someone as botched as Kipper ... she is really not good advert for cosmetic surgery

Reactions: 35
Also considering the doctor in Belgium is her go-to boob doctor who in her opinion is the very best, they are worse than ever. She probably paid for that latest boob job as I don't think she gets freebies in Belgium.
I did a silly thing. I went onto a website called 'real self' where there are reviews of surgeons. Skank's doctor is on there and most of the women he's operated on have had massive square-looking tits done. I had to sign up for an account though to see the pictures though. Now I'm getting bombarded with emails for massive fanken boob surgery :oops:😂
Go for it Helena! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Brilliant idea Crow! I’m also not good. I’ve got an ulcer on my good eye whilst on my holiday. Got to leave my William Morris adorned cottage to drive two hours to hospital eye clinic. Local hospital wouldn’t see me yesterday. It hurts like mad, I’m grumpy and wondering if I’m going to need a yellow Labrador. Kipper’s got the right idea. I may just skip the hospital and dash off to the local tattoo shop when it opens… perfect band aid!
I might have a tattoo of Kipper’s knee pre tattoo on it.
I hope you get some energy and feel better Crow. It confounds me how Kipper seems immune to illness with her lifestyle. Sending love and to all my tattle friends. 💚
Thank you squiggly. Your eye sounds so painful.
I hope it heals really quickly.

May I suggest getting just one booosom inflated to perk you up, your local garage will no doubt let you use their air pump facilities.
If that doesn't appeal you could consider wearing a moon boot on alternate days, getting a tattoo of Ricky Gervais on your bum, wearing four pairs of false eyelashes and rinsing your eye in a healthy pricey bathbomb.

Get well soon to all the below par folk.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
He is absolutely horrible. Not his fault but cute is the last word I’d ever use for him. RIP Rolo.
I like your posts generally but I politely disagree on this one. I don't think Harvey is cute either (he's a grown man after all and I hate the way KP infantilises him and he's been badly let down and exploited by her all his life) but neither have I seen evidence that is he 'horrible'. Now if he did kill the dog or harm other animals at the MM I would probably agree, but we don't know that he did. I vaguely recall in a previous thread that PTMe was saying H didn't harm animals and didn't touch Rolo, and another poster (can't remember who) saying that they heard that he had harmed Rolo. So not sure what to believe on this point.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
I have personally never even considered having cosmetic surgery, we all have things we dont like about ourselves, but, to say everyone would have cosmetic surgery if they could afford it is ridiculous comment, especially from someone as botched as Kipper ... she is really not good advert for cosmetic surgery
More proof she only ever sees things from her own warped perspective.
---
Go for it Helena! 😂
Ok, I'll be sure to make a documentary about it and then go on holiday for 5 months afterwards. I wouldn't be able to do my job anyway with a pair of triple H's bolted on my front.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I feel sorry for all her children. She is their mother so they love her but the way she is treating them I think she is going to lose them. Will she care when they are not money makers for her, I don't know.
Luckily J&A have had a stable upbringing, in the terms of celebrity children. I do wonder what they think about the present situation. It does look like they are distancing themselves from her.
With Harvey she could have done so much good, instead of rolling him out as 'cute'. Showing just what he can achieve, oh but this would have taken time ,effect and hard work. Championing the work of his carers.

J&B must be so mixed up, from what we see life with K&M was normal no big dramas. Now they are being kept away from half their family, friends and no doubt being fed all sorts of stories.

• Sad
Reactions: 32
I feel sorry for all her children. She is their mother so they love her but the way she is treating them I think she is going to lose them. Will she care when they are not money makers for her, I don't know.
Luckily J&A have had a stable upbringing, in the terms of celebrity children. I do wonder what they think about the present situation. It does look like they are distancing themselves from her.
With Harvey she could have done so much good, instead of rolling him out as 'cute'. Showing just what he can achieve, oh but this would have taken time ,effect and hard work. Championing the work of his carers.

J&B must be so mixed up, from what we see life with K&M was normal no big dramas. Now they are being kept away from half their family, friends and no doubt being fed all sorts of stories.
I really do feel for Harvey - his awful mother ringing him up when she’s on holiday to boast. What a cow. If I met her, I’d really have to restrain myself from slapping her.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
I like your posts generally but I politely disagree on this one. I don't think Harvey is cute either (he's a grown man after all and I hate the way KP infantilises him and he's been badly let down and exploited by her all his life) but neither have I seen evidence that is he 'horrible'. Now if he did kill the dog or harm other animals at the MM I would probably agree, but we don't know that he did. I vaguely recall in a previous thread that PTMe was saying H didn't harm animals and didn't touch Rolo, and another poster (can't remember who) saying that they heard that he had harmed Rolo. So not sure what to believe on this point.
Can I politely disagree please. I have seen him being cruel to animals. He has a very nasty temper. I'm not sure if that's to do with his illnesses, the way KFP has encouraged him (maybe a bit of both, especially with the swearing - I've heard her calling people the C word & Harvey does use it a lot). And while I don't like to go against what people say who seem to be in the 'know' , Harvey was involved in the death of poor Rolo. KFP has had real problems in making sure, when the kids were little, that Harvey wasn't left alone with the babies. I have seen him physically attack Princess, lashing out & hurting her. So, he is very violent. We can all see what he is like from his behaviour on the TV shows & the smashed walls, doors, TV's & IPads. He doesn't limit his anger towards inanimate objects.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 59
So sink boy taking the picture and skanks taking the kidnap and burglary threats mentioned in MM2 so so seriously she's upped her home security to a top of the range piece of string to secure the windows. 😀😀🤪View attachment 2009538
I reckon she had these photos taken before they went to Thailand and she's been drip feeding them. They were 'together' at that time.... before the eleventy miwwionff break up....

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Can I politely disagree please. I have seen him being cruel to animals. He has a very nasty temper. I'm not sure if that's to do with his illnesses, the way KFP has encouraged him (maybe a bit of both, especially with the swearing - I've heard her calling people the C word & Harvey does use it a lot). And while I don't like to go against what people say who seem to be in the 'know' , Harvey was involved in the death of poor Rolo. KFP has had real problems in making sure, when the kids were little, that Harvey wasn't left alone with the babies. I have seen him physically attack Princess, lashing out & hurting her. So, he is very violent. We can all see what he is like from his behaviour on the TV shows & the smashed walls, doors, TV's & IPads. He doesn't limit his anger towards inanimate objects.
Harvey is a big lad as well. I’m pleased he’s in residential care where he’s being looked after properly.

Reactions: 26
Us ladies usually have one slightly bigger than the other but I guess the more enormous they become the bigger the difference becomes 😂. You’d think the number of plastic surgeons working on her boobs throughout the years would have evened them up a little bit better than they have.
One boob slightly bigger than the other is fairly common ... but ... one boob making a break for freedom by heading for their trotters on its own ... not so many ...

• Haha
Reactions: 23
I'm sure there's a reason why Harvey's residential home won't have pets running about all over the place. They probably recognise it's not the best choice to have pets around people who aren't able to understand how to treat them.

Reactions: 29
Harvey doesn’t really have insight into his size, strength or why he gets angry, he really doesn’t have that level of mental capacity. It is unfortunate that he has been allowed to get huge and spoilt by KP with no boundaries but he has a severe developmental delay which means he only understands simple concepts. If she had bothered having boundaries and simple rules for Harvey, things might be different but she did not. Cos she feels guilty and just wants him to love her, he is manipulated by KP into being her validation as a good mum and someone who will always love her because of that severe developmental delay he doesn’t understand any of the complexities of life. He ought to understand the basics that you can hurt someone but it’s not clear whether SHE ever taught that to him when he’s at home. What she did do was leave him with a never ending schedule of nannies carers and boyfriends instead of focusing on what’s best for him and all the other kids she keeps having

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 43
Sorry but I do blame him. He has a vile nasty temper and isn’t safe to be around any animals or small children as the thing has stated in the past. I’m glad he’s somewhere where he is properly supervised and hope he never comes “home”
Fair point ❤

Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.